Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,001 members, 7,966,694 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 08:14 PM

Prayers For Those That Are Sad Because Protest Did Not Succeed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prayers For Those That Are Sad Because Protest Did Not Succeed (266 Views)

Protest: Did You See Any Oro Today In Lagos? / I Became Sad Because Bukayo Saka Missed A Penalty Because He Is A Nigerian. / Yahaya Bello: Why Tinubu Should Not Succeed Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayers For Those That Are Sad Because Protest Did Not Succeed by Af0nja2: 4:22pm On Aug 03
Their minds no go touch ground...

grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Prayers For Those That Are Sad Because Protest Did Not Succeed by Thewrath(m): 4:24pm On Aug 03
Only people who are sad are the northerners who felt betrayed by the SW!

3 Likes

Re: Prayers For Those That Are Sad Because Protest Did Not Succeed by Af0nja2: 4:25pm On Aug 03
Thewrath:
Only people who are sad are the northerners whom the SW betrayed!

Deep down, you know you are sad. Confess, except you are not fl@theaded

5 Likes

Re: Prayers For Those That Are Sad Because Protest Did Not Succeed by Thewrath(m): 4:26pm On Aug 03
Af0nja2:

What is there for me to gain or loose?

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Those That Are Sad Because Protest Did Not Succeed by Dpharisee: 4:26pm On Aug 03
Northerners feel betrayed by Yorubas who couldn't even ask Tinubu to address their grievances in a national broadcast and showed no empathy on the loss of lives of northerners.
Igbos said they won't participate and they kept to their words as everyone can see that they are not double faced
Re: Prayers For Those That Are Sad Because Protest Did Not Succeed by D3rd(m): 4:28pm On Aug 03
Well, depends on what you define success in this context to be.

From my POV so far, the Nationwide protestations have been very impactful for a couple of reasons.

1. It has proven that Nigerians are not cowards. This can be said against the amount of threats, blackmail and arm twisting tactics deployed by government including security agents and tribal champions against the planned protest.

2. The turn out points to the fact that the grounds are swelling for a revolution. This might not happen in the lifetime of this government but if things continue like this going into the next decade, push might come to shove.

3. Igbos have been vindicated.

4. It has exposed the rudderlessness of this administration.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Those That Are Sad Because Protest Did Not Succeed by Gregorystarrrr(f): 4:46pm On Aug 03
Thewrath:
Only people who are sad are the northerners who felt betrayed by the SW!
Swears 😹

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Those That Are Sad Because Protest Did Not Succeed by agulion: 5:10pm On Aug 03
Even we Yoruba Muslims are no longer happy with this useless gvt

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Those That Are Sad Because Protest Did Not Succeed by phorget(m): 5:20pm On Aug 03
My observation is that when they can get any igbo to blame then the would start blaming themselves.

Re: Prayers For Those That Are Sad Because Protest Did Not Succeed by OnlineTeacher: 5:26pm On Aug 03
Af0nja2:

Thewrath:

What is there for me to gain or loose?
@thewrat, Answer his question first nau.
cool

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Those That Are Sad Because Protest Did Not Succeed by DWickedLandLord: 5:39pm On Aug 03
Nigeria..... EVERYTHING must end in Tribalism.
And you people believe you're ready for development
Shit

Na soon to sell all my assets. That idea of retiring to Nigeria is permanently cancelled.

I rather be mistreated by the white man. Then be viewed an immigrant by fellow country men

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Correct This Very Wrong Narrative In Nigerian Politics / Gunmen Invades Home Of Rivers IPAC Chairman, As IPAC Chair Escape Assassination / Secret: How Pastor Jerry Eze Made 7 Billion From Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.