Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,843 members, 7,979,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 10:02 PM

Renowned Feminist, Tontoh Dikeh Caught Engaging In Public Brawl Like A Tout - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Renowned Feminist, Tontoh Dikeh Caught Engaging In Public Brawl Like A Tout (2624 Views)

Tontoh Dikeh Dares "Vaseline Crew" With Her Gymnastic Display: Pictures & Video / Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) / Mr Shaa: "My Virgin N5m Sex Doll, Tontoh, Why I Have Not Had Sex With It Yet' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Renowned Feminist, Tontoh Dikeh Caught Engaging In Public Brawl Like A Tout by aswani(m): 6:25pm On Aug 04
EreluRoz:
Is he Churchill and besides blogs carried the news I didn't just post. Please try and be fair

Oh but you didn't put the link to the blog article.

Sorry for challenging you in the manner I did anyway. I assumed, like I think that other poster did, that you said what you said purely for bad belle reasons.

Nor vex.
Re: Renowned Feminist, Tontoh Dikeh Caught Engaging In Public Brawl Like A Tout by EreluRoz: 6:31pm On Aug 04
aswani:

Sorry for challenging you in the manner I did anyway. I assumed, like I think that other poster did, that you said what you said purely for bad belle reasons.

Nor vex.
It's stressful going to look for the links. There was even a video evidence showing Churchill and the oyibo concubine
Re: Renowned Feminist, Tontoh Dikeh Caught Engaging In Public Brawl Like A Tout by EreluRoz: 6:32pm On Aug 04
aswani:

Nor vex.
It's like Seun is your friend right? Tell him to deactivate my account for me so I'll rest from redpillers and obidients
Re: Renowned Feminist, Tontoh Dikeh Caught Engaging In Public Brawl Like A Tout by aswani(m): 6:41pm On Aug 04
EreluRoz:
It's stressful going to look for the links. There was even a video evidence showing Churchill and the oyibo concubine

Ah OK, I pray their marriage lasts long sha, too many bad belle people can't wait for it to fall apart.
Re: Renowned Feminist, Tontoh Dikeh Caught Engaging In Public Brawl Like A Tout by EreluRoz: 6:44pm On Aug 04
aswani:

Ah OK, I pray their marriage lasts long sha, too many bad belle people can't wait for it to fall apart.
Social media marriage doesn't last, it'll still crash sooner or later because it's already alleged he's beating her back to back but she has to die there due to the circumstances surrounding her marriage. She pretended to be Churchill's assistant while he was still married to Tonto, Tonto accused her then of being his mistress and not assistant but she denied it and immediately Tonto's marriage with Churchill crashed she came out fully and jumped in. She will also receive her own, it's just a question of time

1 Like

Re: Renowned Feminist, Tontoh Dikeh Caught Engaging In Public Brawl Like A Tout by aswani(m): 6:45pm On Aug 04
EreluRoz:
It's like Seun is your friend right? Tell him to deactivate my account for me so I'll rest from redpillers and obidients

He's not my friend รณ.

You too should have stronger willpower and stop coming here if the stress is too much.

That is how foolish Obidients chased IyaebeTheGreat the great away because of how she was peppering them.
Re: Renowned Feminist, Tontoh Dikeh Caught Engaging In Public Brawl Like A Tout by EreluRoz: 6:47pm On Aug 04
aswani:

He's not my friend รณ.

You too should have stronger willpower and stop coming here if the stress is too much.

That is how foolish Obidients chased IyaebeTheGreat the great away because of how she was peppering them.
I'm iyaebethegreat. I deactivated the account after election after serving it's purpose. I have other reasons why I want to be off for now
Re: Renowned Feminist, Tontoh Dikeh Caught Engaging In Public Brawl Like A Tout by aswani(m): 7:01pm On Aug 04
EreluRoz:
Social media marriage doesn't last, it'll still crash sooner or later because it's already alleged he's beating her back to back but she has to die there due to the circumstances surrounding her marriage. She pretended to be Churchill's assistant while he was still married to Tonto, Tonto accused her then of being his mistress and not assistant but she denied it and immediately Tonto's marriage with Churchill crashed she came out fully and jumped in. She will also receive her own, it's just a question of time

I have heard those stories too, Churchill was always going to leave Tonto anyway. Tonto is not wife material and by that I mean not being patient enough to choose your battles.

It's unfair of you waiting for their marraige to crash just to say "I told you so". Even if for the children's sake, abeg pray for it to last.
Re: Renowned Feminist, Tontoh Dikeh Caught Engaging In Public Brawl Like A Tout by aswani(m): 7:09pm On Aug 04
EreluRoz:
I'm iyaebethegreat. I deactivated the account after election after serving it's purpose. I have other reasons why I want to be off for now

Really! You can't leave again, come on.

Obidients and redpillers chased you away last time, don't let them double up. They might think they are more powerful than they are.

I did suspect one account of being you but not sure it was this.

You were enjoyable to read as iyaebethegreat sha, I was going to Follow you, then I remembered all dis Naija girls will think you are trying to toast them if you did cheesy.
Re: Renowned Feminist, Tontoh Dikeh Caught Engaging In Public Brawl Like A Tout by EreluRoz: 7:54pm On Aug 04
aswani:

Really! You can't leave again, come on.

Obidients and redpillers chased you away last time, don't let them double up. They might think they are more powerful than they are.

I did suspect one account of being you but not sure it was this.

You were enjoyable to read as iyaebethegreat sha, I was going to Follow you, then I remembered all dis Naija girls will think you are trying to toast them if you did cheesy.
lol. Men are designed to toast but women are designed to screen out the men that toast them so it's not a crime

1 Like

Re: Renowned Feminist, Tontoh Dikeh Caught Engaging In Public Brawl Like A Tout by Kukutente23: 8:03pm On Aug 04
EreluRoz:
Even though Tonto can be crazy but these people's marriage is already in shambles and they are just saving face. How can you be in a marriage where your husband brings his oyinbo white client home and you'll have to pretend as his relative and goes to club everywhere with the oyibo concubine
And you know this as the maid of the home abi
Re: Renowned Feminist, Tontoh Dikeh Caught Engaging In Public Brawl Like A Tout by EreluRoz: 8:31pm On Aug 04
Davash222:

How did you know this? Are you their house help? undecided
Zonefree be disguising huuuuuuu Ashawoooooo I don catch you na your oda monika bdis
Re: Renowned Feminist, Tontoh Dikeh Caught Engaging In Public Brawl Like A Tout by Pepperdemisback: 9:22pm On Aug 04
EreluRoz:
But your favorite ran mad after their wedding and seized her daughter from bonding with her dad. David oko Chioma say he no wan do again but your favorite won't take it. The pain is much sha ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I just hate you and I don't know why. You are nothing but a waste of Oxygen.
You said celebrity marriage doesn't last? Go and tell Chioma.
She ran with her child cos she doesn't want her dead unlike Chioma who was unable to run when Davido kicked her out. That's a wise woman.
Re: Renowned Feminist, Tontoh Dikeh Caught Engaging In Public Brawl Like A Tout by TheBreastSucker(m): 10:48pm On Aug 04
Pepperdemisback:

That's a man like you. He is confused just like many here, he is the person that use to cancel posts on NL.
This is only possible if you are gay.

That's a lie, the person behind that moniker is a woman not a man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labi Of Gotel TV / Funke Akindele Debunks Omo Jo Ibo Death Rumour / J Martins' Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.