Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,735 members, 7,965,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 08:36 PM

Urgent Recruitment: Remote Administrative Executive - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Recruitment: Remote Administrative Executive (449 Views)

Vacancy For Experienced Administrative/Executive Assistant / VACANCY: ADMINISTRATIVE EXECUTIVE / An Account Officer & An Administrative Executive Needed For Immediate Hire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Recruitment: Remote Administrative Executive by BrainBoulevard: 7:06pm On Aug 03
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Remote Administrative Executive

Employment Type: Remote/Virtual/Work from home
Salary
N70,000 - N100,000 Monthly.

Application Closing Date
8th Augustl,2024

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: letters.braindrive@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Re: Urgent Recruitment: Remote Administrative Executive by BrainBoulevard: 7:35pm On Aug 03
Ok
Re: Urgent Recruitment: Remote Administrative Executive by comtem: 1:29am On Aug 05
BrainBoulevard:

Salary

Application Closing Date
8th Augustl,2024

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: letters.braindrive@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Scammer on the run
Re: Urgent Recruitment: Remote Administrative Executive by bentube(f): 5:44am On Aug 05
I have applied for the position and I'm eagerly awaiting the outcome, as gaining employment is crucial for me to meet my upcoming financial obligations, including an imminent house rent deadline.
Re: Urgent Recruitment: Remote Administrative Executive by comtem: 9:45am On Sep 11
BrainBoulevard:

Salary

Application Closing Date
8th Augustl,2024

How to Apply
Scammer, thunder data you.

This guy is a scammer o. You guys should be careful.
Re: Urgent Recruitment: Remote Administrative Executive by chadbaby: 9:49am On Sep 11
BrainBoulevard:

Salary

Application Closing Date
8th Augustl,2024

How to Apply

Scammer! Fraudster! Pls all nairaland beware of this monicker. Don't apply for any jobs he put out there. He is a fraudster. Worse than d devil in lying... Everything on his website is all lies. He's a professional criminal in conducting recruitment scams... Lies from A-Z
Re: Urgent Recruitment: Remote Administrative Executive by chadbaby: 10:03am On Sep 11
bentube:
I have applied for the position and I'm eagerly awaiting the outcome, as gaining employment is crucial for me to meet my upcoming financial obligations, including an imminent house rent deadline.

Don't eagerly wait for anything...He is a Scammer! Fraudster! Pls all nairaland beware of this monicker-@brainboulevard. Don't apply for any jobs he put out there. He is a fraudster. Worse than d devil in lying... Everything on his website is all lies. He's a professional criminal in conducting recruitment scams... Lies from A-Z... He has no money to pay your salary o. rather, his target is to lie to you, steal from you and hack your account. .. He is a user and a fraudster... Confirmed!

1 Like

Re: Urgent Recruitment: Remote Administrative Executive by Lollycrystal: 10:14am On Sep 11
He is thief and a bloody scammer. He created a fake website and recruited people for a fake remote Administrative job vacancy role. Job seekers be careful.he is a fraud and a scam

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Personal Assistant Needed / Empowerment Opportunity For Graduates And Undergraduate -lagos/ekiti/abuja/ph / Mechanical Engineers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.