Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,306 members, 7,887,897 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:04 PM

Awolowo Foundation Sends Condolence Greetings To Mrs Bianca Ojukwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awolowo Foundation Sends Condolence Greetings To Mrs Bianca Ojukwu (4300 Views)

Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) / In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu / Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awolowo Foundation Sends Condolence Greetings To Mrs Bianca Ojukwu by ak47mann(m): 2:57pm On Dec 04, 2011
What!awolowo Foundation Mourns Ojukwu

The Obafemi Awolowo Foundation has sent condolence greetings to  the widow of Chief  Odumegwu Ojukwu, Chief (Mrs) Bianca Ojukwu, over the passing away of the leading Nigerian political figure.

A release dated December 2, 2011, and signed by Dr. Olatokunbo Awolowo Dosumu, the Executive Director of the Foundation, informed that “Chief Ojukwu was a fine officer and gentleman and one of our trustees.”

Dr. Dosumu extended condolence greetings to Chief Mrs. Bianca Ojukwu, his entire family and the nation on the sad loss of  Odumegwu Ojukwu.

“Chief Ojukwu was invited to serve on the inaugural Board of Trustees of the Foundation almost 20 years ago. His choice was based on his renowned respect and admiration for Chief Obafemi Awolowo, whom he famously described as ‘the best president Nigeria never had.

“Chief Ojukwu accepted our invitation to serve under the chairmanship of General Yakubu Gowon without any hesitation whatsoever and by so doing, he demonstrated his readiness to join hands with us to sustain and promote a worthy legacy and, perhaps more importantly, his resolve to lead by example in the national effort to put the past behind us.

“We will always treasure his association with the Foundation”, Dr. Dosumu said
http://www.tribune.com.ng/sun/news/5765-awolowo-foundation-mourns-ojukwu

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Awolowo Foundation Sends Condolence Greetings To Mrs Bianca Ojukwu by ak47mann(m): 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2011
they don come againooooo angry angry
Re: Awolowo Foundation Sends Condolence Greetings To Mrs Bianca Ojukwu by Pukkah: 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2011
I'm not really surprised. My pity goes to those who curse and insult themselves on this forum because of tribalism.

Why would anyone in his objective frame of mind say that Ojukwu didn't achieve anything or was not courageous? Also, why would any right-thinking person describe a figure like Awolowo as inconsequential?

What happens on this forum many of the time is the desire by some users to outdo one another in abuse and uncouth language.

While NONE of these leaders is perfect, I expect that people employ decorum, self-regulation and mutual respect when discussing their lapses. Those who adore them should also not be unnecessarily defensive or irascible when those lapses are broached.

It is in the same vein that I'm never in support of those who insult and heap curses on the present President even though I might disagree with some of his policies or approach.

In all, the present generation of Nigerians needs to separate emotions from facts. There's so much bad blood and hate in the air.

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Foundation Sends Condolence Greetings To Mrs Bianca Ojukwu by chino11(m): 4:38pm On Dec 04, 2011
This is the least Yoruba condolence that Igbos need. Keep for your obj. mofos grin grin
Re: Awolowo Foundation Sends Condolence Greetings To Mrs Bianca Ojukwu by Pukkah: 4:41pm On Dec 04, 2011
^^^Does any other thing cross your mind apart from unadulterated ethnocentricism and overt tribalism?

Dude, the real life out there is not cast like that. Stop spreading hate. By the way, what religion do you profess? What's its creed or doctrine?
Re: Awolowo Foundation Sends Condolence Greetings To Mrs Bianca Ojukwu by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2011
Pukkah:

^^^Does any other thing cross your mind apart from unadulterated ethnocentricism and overt tribalism?

Dude, the real life out there is not cast like that. Stop spreading hate. By the way, what religion do you profess? What's its creed or doctrine?

Prolly something that has to do with "Okija juju". LOL

@Post
Good job Awo Foundation. smiley
Re: Awolowo Foundation Sends Condolence Greetings To Mrs Bianca Ojukwu by victorazy(m): 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2011
Can the whole Yoruba land withstand Ojukwu?
Re: Awolowo Foundation Sends Condolence Greetings To Mrs Bianca Ojukwu by koruji(m): 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2011
Did you read where it said that [size=14pt]Ojukwu was one of the trustees of the Awo Foundation[/size]?

And to think that many fools are on NL sowing discord instead working with a united front to move our developmental agenda forward.

chino11:

This is the least Yoruba condolence that Igbos need. Keep for your obj. mofos grin grin
Re: Awolowo Foundation Sends Condolence Greetings To Mrs Bianca Ojukwu by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 04, 2011
^^^ So it's safe to say that Ojukwu loves them Yorubas lol
I love how the man can speak flawless Yoruba tho, very beautiful. kiss
Re: Awolowo Foundation Sends Condolence Greetings To Mrs Bianca Ojukwu by Pukkah: 6:43pm On Dec 04, 2011
^^^Don't mind them. They are all over the place spreading discord and promoting isolation. In the real sense of it, can anybody (or group) achieve anything considerable without cooperating with others?

In cooperating with others though, I am for fairness. I believe in 'don't cheat others and don't allow others trample on you'.

Didn't others cooperate with Ojukwu to become what he was? Would they have imagined that he was a trustee of Awo foundation - a man they derisively and stupidly refer to ad 'Yoruba'? And here they are blindly and unceasingly spreading strife, rancour, acrimony and disunity. Only God knows how some people co-exist with others in real life.
Re: Awolowo Foundation Sends Condolence Greetings To Mrs Bianca Ojukwu by Relax101(m): 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2011
[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhbJs26SjNw[/flash]

Oya listen to Ojukwu speak Yoruba. This is to make some people happy.
Re: Awolowo Foundation Sends Condolence Greetings To Mrs Bianca Ojukwu by lagcity(m): 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2011
I don't know why some ppl here are crying more than the bereaved. Ojukwu and Awo never held grudges, so what is your problem?
Re: Awolowo Foundation Sends Condolence Greetings To Mrs Bianca Ojukwu by Ngodigha1(m): 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

^^^ So it's safe to say that Ojukwu loves them Yorubas lol
I love how the man can speak flawless Yoruba tho, very beautiful. kiss
Because Ojukwu and his people are intelligent that is the reason for speaking flawless Yoruba. Those unintelligent people hardly pick another's language. I don't know wht some people's brains are so dull and daft.
Re: Awolowo Foundation Sends Condolence Greetings To Mrs Bianca Ojukwu by Pukkah: 6:49pm On Dec 04, 2011
^^^It's simply because unbridled tribalism has paralyzed the central nervous system of some people. Seeing they see not and heareth they hear not. Everything about their existence is tribalism and ethnocentricism.
Re: Awolowo Foundation Sends Condolence Greetings To Mrs Bianca Ojukwu by CyberG: 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2011
Did the tribalists here read the comments made by Ojukwu about Awo (and other actors before and after the war)? He certainly espoused no hate towards them but little over-fed kids who only heard biased stories discount his own assessment and you think we should accept your own opinion? All of it was posted on this forum and I saw it barely 24 hours ago. What is your problem o peoples with bigotry and tribalism? Is it a curse?

One thing is this: a lot of you tribalists are not gracious and very ungraceful. I find it very refreshing when I read very graceful comments coming from SWs and Northerners to SEs (generally) but tribalist SEs are grossly ungracious and classless! Do you know that diplomacy will do what your opponent resists much faster than going to war? Even people who are gracious on Ikemba's passing are still vilified, if they are ungraceful and say something uncouth you and most well adjusted people of any tribe will not like it, if they say nothing you say they don't care - biko what do you want? Let Bianca and Ojukwu family reject any well wishes rather than create virtual enemity that only exists in the hearts and mind of you tribalists.
Re: Awolowo Foundation Sends Condolence Greetings To Mrs Bianca Ojukwu by Pukkah: 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2011
^^^Yeah. In life, you achieve more with cooperation than with isolation or needless strife.
Re: Awolowo Foundation Sends Condolence Greetings To Mrs Bianca Ojukwu by LordNaya: 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2011
To be frank, it is de yoruba people that are always looking 4 trouble by jumping and derailing every Igbo thread spewing alot of insults without any provocation. Why wont awolowo be insulted when many yorubas like blue tooth, dayokanu, eko ile, kobojunkie, ngodigha, desola, illeke idi, aigbofa etc insult the great and mighty Eze Ndi Igbo Gburugburu C.O Ojukwu. How many yorubas in this forum have made tribute to this great man? None, if not very few. Why wont we call u guyz Yoruba when u call us Ibos instead of IGBOS. Igbos on this forum only react when attacked. When many yorubas on ground were paying tribute 2 this great man, the dumb ones on NL were busy throwing tantrums. Wot will u guyz say now that awolowo's son and foundation are given honour to whom it is due? You guyz need 2 really change ur mind sets. R.I.P IKEMBA NNEWI DIM C ODUMEGWU-OJUKWU
Re: Awolowo Foundation Sends Condolence Greetings To Mrs Bianca Ojukwu by Johnpaul2k2(m): 7:58pm On Dec 04, 2011
attepted with caution
Re: Awolowo Foundation Sends Condolence Greetings To Mrs Bianca Ojukwu by emmatok(m): 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2011
ak47mann:

they don come againooooo angry angry

You no dey taya with these your Igbo-Yoruba warfare?
Re: Awolowo Foundation Sends Condolence Greetings To Mrs Bianca Ojukwu by koruji(m): 8:32pm On Dec 04, 2011
You say this probably because you were not here during the "NL Biafran attacks" of a couple of years ago  cheesy cheesy cheesy

But frankly, please do a search from a couple of years ago and look at how rabid this was. To buttress my point, you mention Kobojunkie on your list. One, I would be suprised if she is Yoruba, and two her reputation is not that of a tribalist. I don't want to say it, but her reputation is that of a "hard-charging, Mrs. Efficiency, who will not allow you to have the last word on an argument EVEN AFTER YOU MIGHT HAVE AGREED WITH HER".  Many would not join in the madness until it became unbearable - that is the case with Ileke-Idi. Amid all those wars she was not in the mode of a "NL tribalist" until those aggressors brought out the Ekiti in her. Now they wish they hadn't - because when she feels like it she throws the entire arsenal at them.

All those others you mentioned engaged the "Biafran aggressors" with equal fire and more.

Sorry Kobojunkie - but I could not let them put you in the tribalist category  wink wink wink.

Sorry Ileke-Idi.  cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thank God everyone seems to be calmer these days, although you see it erupt every now and then but it was way worse. Oh wait, it might only be due to the fact that OAMJ4 has done a good job of consigning those kinds of discussions to the "Racism and Tribalism" sub-list.

I hope you guys can see how much fun I am having with this. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lord Naya:

To be frank, it is de yoruba people that are always looking 4 trouble by jumping and derailing every Igbo thread spewing alot of insults without any provocation. Why wont awolowo be insulted when many yorubas like blue tooth, dayokanu, eko ile, kobojunkie, ngodigha, desola, illeke idi, aigbofa etc insult the great and mighty Eze Ndi Igbo Gburugburu C.O Ojukwu. How many yorubas in this forum have made tribute to this great man? None, if not very few. Why wont we call u guyz Yoruba when u call us Ibos instead of IGBOS. Igbos on this forum only  react when attacked. When many yorubas on ground were paying tribute 2 this great man, the dumb ones on NL were busy throwing tantrums. Wot will u guyz say now that awolowo's son and foundation are given honour to whom it is due? You guyz need 2 really change your mind sets. R.I.P IKEMBA NNEWI DIM C ODUMEGWU-OJUKWU
Re: Awolowo Foundation Sends Condolence Greetings To Mrs Bianca Ojukwu by noiseless: 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2011
How can one be really sure that all those names who ar claiming to be igbo are really igbos when some very bitter igbo haters, like alhj_harem can speak very good igbo language going by their posts, this is important for yorubas and none yorubas to take note of this as well?
Re: Awolowo Foundation Sends Condolence Greetings To Mrs Bianca Ojukwu by ak47mann(m): 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2011
Lord Naya:

To be frank, it is de yoruba people that are always looking 4 trouble by jumping and derailing every Igbo thread spewing alot of insults without any provocation. Why wont awolowo be insulted when many yorubas like blue tooth, dayokanu, eko ile, kobojunkie, ngodigha, desola, illeke idi, aigbofa etc insult the great and mighty Eze Ndi Igbo Gburugburu C.O Ojukwu. How many yorubas in this forum have made tribute to this great man? None, if not very few. Why wont we call u guyz Yoruba when u call us Ibos instead of IGBOS. Igbos on this forum only  react when attacked. When many yorubas on ground were paying tribute 2 this great man, the dumb ones on NL were busy throwing tantrums. Wot will u guyz say now that awolowo's son and foundation are given honour to whom it is due? You guyz need 2 really change your mind sets. R.I.P IKEMBA NNEWI DIM C ODUMEGWU-OJUKWU
Thank LORDNaya some people should learn how to respect themselves first,cos the way they jump on IKEMBA is unbelievable i don't no if jealousy plays part in it,and the thing is that it does not help their image at all.
As i said before Ojukwu was an unassuming blunt leader and a bacon of hope.He transitted to glory for another era in Igbo unity.May his soul transit to a higher calling.RIP
Re: Awolowo Foundation Sends Condolence Greetings To Mrs Bianca Ojukwu by BinghiNya(m): 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2011
He who has no sins should cast the first stone. Both the yorubas and the Igbos are guilty of tribalism. In My Honest Opinion, the Yorubas are more exposed and learned than the Igbos, i have fired the first salvo, you guys can go hug a transformer. Ojukwu will never be a Nigerian leader, he is a Biafran leader, you don't need to deny your roots. May he rest in peace(though he will be facing the almighty now).
Re: Awolowo Foundation Sends Condolence Greetings To Mrs Bianca Ojukwu by Kizilala: 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2011
BinghiNya:

He who has no sins should cast the first stone. Both the yorubas and the Igbos are guilty of tribalism. In My Honest Opinion, the Yorubas are more exposed and learned than the Igbos, i have fired the first salvo, you guys can go hug a transformer. Ojukwu will never be  a Nigerian leader, he is  a Biafran leader, you don't need to deny your roots. May he rest in peace(though he will be facing the almighty now).

Did you have an o rgasm after posting that?Yorubas are more exposed indeed.Is that why they are so tribalistic and ignorant?Pls "Mr exposed",shut up if u have nothing meaningful to say.
Re: Awolowo Foundation Sends Condolence Greetings To Mrs Bianca Ojukwu by LordNaya: 10:34pm On Dec 04, 2011
Just when we were about to make headway, the 1st coconut head steps in. This has validated my claim of yorubas looking 4 trouble without provocation and Igbos given it to them in double fold. @binghinya your opinion is highly irrelevant. Yorubas are NOT better than Igbos in exposure or in any way. Eze Ndi Igbo we appreciate and will miss you. R.I.P De Peoples General Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu
Re: Awolowo Foundation Sends Condolence Greetings To Mrs Bianca Ojukwu by kasiem(m): 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2011
BinghiNya:

He who has no sins should cast the first stone. Both the yorubas and the Igbos are guilty of tribalism. In My Honest Opinion, the Yorubas are more exposed and learned than the Igbos, i have fired the first salvo, you guys can go hug a transformer. Ojukwu will never be a Nigerian leader, he is a Biafran leader, you don't need to deny your roots. May he rest in peace(though he will be facing the almighty now).
yea, we all know that yorobos are more exposed to suicide and betrayals.
Re: Awolowo Foundation Sends Condolence Greetings To Mrs Bianca Ojukwu by muyoto: 10:43pm On Dec 04, 2011
interesting. .
Re: Awolowo Foundation Sends Condolence Greetings To Mrs Bianca Ojukwu by ak47mann(m): 11:31pm On Dec 04, 2011
kasiem:

yea, we all know that yorobos are more exposed to suicide and betrayals.
grin grin grin grin i tire for some people,i wonder if these guys know the meaning of exposure embarassedas in how?anyway sha for some bushmen to call Lagos a developed city, how can u argue with such poor mentality.
Re: Awolowo Foundation Sends Condolence Greetings To Mrs Bianca Ojukwu by igboboy1(m): 12:05am On Dec 05, 2011
BinghiNya:

which of your ofe manu leaders both past and present can rival ojukwu in exposure or literacy?

Ojukwu was the first Nigerian military guy with Masters, in terms of exposure who expose reach am?

All Yoruba leaders from obj, the obas, tinubu, abiola, adenuga guy all have questionable source of wealth, and cannot be said to be learned in a shape or form, you guys celeberate thief (OBJ, adenuga guy, the obas and the chiefs, abiola), u guys celeberate suicide peeps (awolowo), u guys celeberate drug pusher (tinubu), u guys celeberate paddy paddy wealth (adenuga and abiola)

i have fired the second shot, waiting for your response oh stoopid ofe manu
Re: Awolowo Foundation Sends Condolence Greetings To Mrs Bianca Ojukwu by Nobody: 2:24am On Dec 05, 2011
sorry for una
una dey hia dey fight world war 7 for nairaland while politicians of every tribe for naija dey rob una blind.awo is dead,ikemba is dead,zik is dead,balewa is dead meanwhile some people wey dem born 20yrs ago go dey act like say dem be awo pass awo,ikemba pass ikemba and balewa pass balewa

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Foundation Sends Condolence Greetings To Mrs Bianca Ojukwu by akigbemaru: 2:49am On Dec 05, 2011
@Igbo boy

Yoruba na papa and Ibo na hin pinkin.

Yoruba deities created this world, it has been scientifically proven.

[color=#000099][b]Mind my grammers, I don't have notepad yet, but I passed the message loud and clear!!

Go check your history, Yoruba made you guys! But you betrayed us --- we waiting for you folks to come and apologise or feel remorseful a bit.

First of all, we forced your troglodyte ancestors out of cave, so that they could live in the city like us --- we Yoruba were the first nation to urbanized. All they paid back was whining and lamenting that we should have left you in your caves and you were not city compliance.

Second, we colonized you Ibo people in a good way, that is what changed Ibo history. We codified Ibo language and chased Amadioha to the forest and slammed christainity on your head in 1843 --- N*gga go and check your history. We should not have codified your Ibo language for you, but we did that to facilitate convergency among Ibos. Prior to that, Ibos were scattered every where, they didn't even know each of their kins and clans --- after the codification there was/is Ibos strong affinity and convergency but to the detriment of Yoruba. One they start shouting Ibo kwuenu, I don't know if it mean Ibos never at faults. Other Ibos would support their clans blindly --- either right or wrong.

Ojukwu's masters in military or militancy, you can shook that into your A.s.s. Yorubas have been sophisticated since the beginning of 1800s.
We had the first jele-o-si-mi aka kindergarten:
first primary school founded by late Herbert Macaulay's father, a popular son of Bishop Ajayi Crowther that codified your language.
first secondary school founded by Herbert Macaulay himself. Herbeth Macaulay, despite was a renowned Yoruba man, if he claimed Ibo I would have believed him; because of his love for Ibo people. As soon as he built the first secondary school, he went to the East to bring a lot of uneducated Ibos and put them in our midst in the classrooms. We asked him why now? All said was be your brothers' keepers --if you teach someone how to fish, he won't ask from you again.l

When I finally suspected Herbeth Macaulay as a Ibo man was when he brought the division we have today between Ibo and Yoruba.
Okay, he created the first political party in Nigeria's history that contested against almighty British empire on Nigerian soil and won the majority in Lagos.
Least I forgot the first Nigerian party was NNDP (1933). He put a lot of Ibos on that party and this was how the division started. Then, late Sir/chief/pa/arole odua/great/sage Awolowo was like something has to be done to stop this madness. He formed his own party (AYM)at a tender age to vie against Herbeth Macaulay Party NNDP. Just like Herbeth Macaulay pulled a stunt against British, Awo "AYM" pulled a stunt against NNDP and won all the seats in Lagos.

Herbeth Macaulay, being a intelligent man too, knew that there was no way round for his party to be redeemable. He reliquished that party NNDP and formed another party called NCNC which was later known as Ibo party. He was weak as a result of old age when he found the second party. He passed mantle of leadership to know Yoruba but Ibo man again. The man that was later known as great ZIK of Africa. Zik exploited the influence of Herbeth Macaulay in Western Region and trying to steal mandate. Then, Sage Awolowo was the only one in Western Region not to fall for his chicanery. Awo warned his people that putting your trust in the hands of stranger and carpet-grabber is like keeping your fried meat with a cat. Then, Zik being a demagogue went back to East, when he couldn't rob us on Western Region. He kicked Calabar man away from prime minister of Eastern Region and made himself in control.

Therefore, we have all sinned and come short of the glories. Tribalism for ever ever ever!!!!![/[/b]color]
Re: Awolowo Foundation Sends Condolence Greetings To Mrs Bianca Ojukwu by ak47mann(m): 3:17am On Dec 05, 2011
akigbemaru:

@Igbo boy

Yoruba na papa and Ibo na hin pinkin.

Yoruba deities created this world, it has been scientifically proven.

[color=#000099][b]Mind my grammers, I don't have notepad yet, but I passed the message loud and clear!!

Go check your history, Yoruba made you guys! But you betrayed us --- we waiting for you folks to come and apologise or feel remorseful a bit.

First of all, we forced your troglodyte ancestors out of cave, so that they could live in the city like us --- we Yoruba were the first nation to urbanized. All they paid back was whining and lamenting that we should have left you in your caves and you were not city compliance.

Second, we colonized you Ibo people in a good way, that is what changed Ibo history. We codified Ibo language and chased Amadioha to the forest and slammed christainity on your head in 1843 --- N*gga go and check your history. We should not have codified your Ibo language for you, but we did that to facilitate convergency among Ibos. Prior to that, Ibos were scattered every where, they didn't even know each of their kins and clans --- after the codification there was/is Ibos strong affinity and convergency but to the detriment of Yoruba. One they start shouting Ibo kwuenu, I don't know if it mean Ibos never at faults. Other Ibos would support their clans blindly --- either right or wrong.

Ojukwu's masters in military or militancy, you can shook that into your A.s.s. Yorubas have been sophisticated since the beginning of 1800s.
We had the first jele-o-si-mi aka kindergarten:
first primary school founded by late Herbert Macaulay's father, a popular son of Bishop Ajayi Crowther that codified your language.
first secondary school founded by Herbert Macaulay himself. Herbeth Macaulay, despite was a renowned Yoruba man, if he claimed Ibo I would have believed him; because of his love for Ibo people. As soon as he built the first secondary school, he went to the East to bring a lot of uneducated Ibos and put them in our midst in the classrooms. We asked him why now? All said was be your brothers' keepers --if you teach someone how to fish, he won't ask from you again.l

When I finally suspected Herbeth Macaulay as a Ibo man was when he brought the division we have today between Ibo and Yoruba.
Okay, he created the first political party in Nigeria's history that contested against almighty British empire on Nigerian soil and won the majority in Lagos.
Least I forgot the first Nigerian party was NNDP (1933). He put a lot of Ibos on that party and this was how the division started. Then, late Sir/chief/pa/arole odua/great/sage Awolowo was like something has to be done to stop this madness. He formed his own party (AYM)at a tender age to vie against Herbeth Macaulay Party NNDP. Just like Herbeth Macaulay pulled a stunt against British, Awo "AYM" pulled a stunt against NNDP and won all the seats in Lagos.

Herbeth Macaulay, being a intelligent man too, knew that there was no way round for his party to be redeemable. He reliquished that party NNDP and formed another party called NCNC which was later known as Ibo party. He was weak as a result of old age when he found the second party. He passed mantle of leadership to know Yoruba but Ibo man again. The man that was later known as great ZIK of Africa. Zik exploited the influence of Herbeth Macaulay in Western Region and trying to steal mandate. Then, Sage Awolowo was the only one in Western Region not to fall for his chicanery. Awo warned his people that putting your trust in the hands of stranger and carpet-grabber is like keeping your fried meat with a cat. Then, Zik being a demagogue went back to East, when he couldn't rob us on Western Region. He kicked Calabar man away from prime minister of Eastern Region and made himself in control.

Therefore, we have all sinned and come short of the glories. Tribalism for ever ever ever!!!!![/[/b]color]
i dey laugh this one will fit in a roll with sam loco nollywood  cheesy cheesy always beating their chest and ask them why SW are swimming in poverty with all their technological advancement,so yorubas are so advanced like their white masters is through they took a lot of European as slaves, bloody clown cheesy cheesy you are not exposed my friend,if you are your region will be so developed JAPAN or united state will envy you people,but is not the case, yes to you are the first to be taking as slaves cos your people were close to sea mumu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This a Political Rally or A Crusade? (Video) / Pics: Former Aviation Minister Launches World Class Ict Center / Stop Crying, No Quick Solution To End Your Hunger – Buhari Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.