Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,258 members, 7,925,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 03:09 AM

Amazing Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Amazing Jokes (469 Views)

Join This Whatsapp Group For Jokes, Funny Videos, Memes / Join Whatsapp Group For Jokes And Funny Pictures / Laugh Away Your Sorrow (unlimited Jokes+unlimited Laff) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Jokes by OGwerna: 8:52pm On Aug 03
Evening Jokes 🤣🤣🤣

1. When I finally graduate wit my P.H.D... not even my wife is allow to cāll me baby.... It will be DR Baby 🙄😂😂😂🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️

2. My wife wanted to dísgrāçe me in front of her parent by telling them am not good in bēd,but her sister shøuted eei its a līe 🤣🤣😂😂

3. Before u fāll in love💞, test the strength of your héart ❤️ by
playing soccer bet with your rent.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

4. I wonder what Nepa will tell God on jūdgêmeñt day, simple instruction let there be light you can't obey🔥🔥🔥😹😹😹😹😹😹😹 we all go meet there aswear😂

5. Not all bād dreams are spīritùal attāçk sometimes you need to wash your pillows and bedsheets regularly🤷😂🤣

6. Ehârd oooo.... the kids who will do hoosaana hoosaana and go around with palm fruits are all now Slāy Queens and Fraūd bois

7. The reason I usually sing in the bathroom is to avoīd "sørry I didn't know you were inside"after they've seen everything 😂 😂 😂

8. You want hārd working woman😒
Download MØRTAL KØMBAT den choose SONYA🤪

9. I asked for this fine girl's number, she dēclíned. Now we sitting on the same bench but she's on the edge. Lemme stand up so she can fâll😂😂😂

10. Maths class👉10+5 =15
Maths exams👉if a motorcycle has two tyres and black alloy wheels, how old is the OKADA man🙆🏿‍♂️😂

11. Welcome to Africa 🌍

Where it is much more easier to find a prëgnānt møsquito than to find a 12 years old Vïrgïñ.

12. I was førced 🙃 to give an opening prayer 🙏 today at a meeting😾. I ended up saying "father!👨 Father!👨 I Forgive You !😭😑😪

13. Going to the toilêt with your phone has to be regarded as one of the gr£atest tràp$ in life. You can spend 2 days in the toilët without knowing a second had moved. 😂🤣🤤😂

14. Between surprise $ēx, accīdental $êx, farewell $ēx, Reconciliation $èx, Anniversary $êx, Birthday $ēx and programmed $ēx 😂
Which one is swēēter? 🤔
If you're still a Vīrgïn type: Nawa o😂

Me: nawa o

15. I was standing outside my house 🏘️ looking for an available bike when two kids ran to me(a girl and a boy), the girl asked me, "can a sīx year old girl get prëgnānt" and I said NO, the boy now said, "you see, I told yòù, oya lets gò and còntìnu£.*

And I shoúted "còntìnu€ what..."
😂😂😂👨‍⚕

16. On the 1st of April , I ran
into a barràck shoúting thīef
thīef thīef... the soldīers came out
gallântly looking for the thīef... so
I told them it April føøl ....
..I will
continue the story wen they
disçharge me from høspital
It been two months now😟😟😂😂😂 I need your prayer for quick recovery

17. If you have ever put one meat 🍖 under, and cover it with rice 🍙 then put another meat 🍖 on top 🔝 gather here we get meeting.😂😂🤣
Pls 🙏🙏

18. My gìrlfrì£nd dùmp$d me becos of a guy she fòùnd online😭😭😭which happens to be me😀😀😀can't wait to meet her tomorrow😝😝😝😝

19. Stop zooming my picture every time my neck dey pāin me😥😒🤣

20. When you're süçkīng hēr bwess & she voluntarily put the second 1 in your mouth. Don't be surprised.

THAT'S PRINCIPLE OF BUY 1 GET 1 FREE.😜😜😜👨‍⚕

21. The first and the last time I touched a bòòb it was in 2010 And i was støpping a fīght between two girls 😌😔😊😝
I hope I have make your day nice, fellow me on my telegram channel for more jokes and memes.fellow through this link https:///OGwerna1jokes

Re: Amazing Jokes by OGwerna: 11:57pm On Aug 03
Jokes time😁😂😆

1. I can enter 🚶 your house 🏠 if you have dogs, but you see that animal called Tolotolo(turkey 🦃), it's like they have joined cult. If you have been chased by turkey, you will understand 🥺😂😂😂

2. The song "I can't kill myself" by Timaya is the reason I haven't save anything since this year 😂😂

3. Please if you come to my house and I tell you to come and eat, don't take it serious oo. It's just greeting 😁😂😂

4. Fat girls are shy to hang their pants outside because they know it looks like a parachute 🙆😂😂😆

5. Nothing person no go see for Naija... Which one be "buy your delicious firewood here😊" again😂😂😂

6. In Nigeria ehh, immediately you fix a bulb for your neighbor Boom!! they will start telling everybody that you're an electrician and you can also fix transformer🙆😂😂

7. Welcome to Nigeria where a guy will buy his girlfriend NOTE 7, meanwhile he's using Nokia torch tighed with a rubber band 😂😂

8. Baby, it's not that I don't like you but how can you tell me that you scored 1'st position in jamb🤔😂😂😂

9. Teacher: name the 5 most corrupt countries in Africa.
Student: Ghana, Kenya, Sierra Leone, Liberia and Uganda.
Teacher: what about Nigeria?
Student: when counting sinners, do you include Satan? 🙆😂😂😂

10. I started a fish 🐟 pond business with just one fish, and am proud to tell you people that I have eaten the fish😋😂😂

The hands that react shall never be bored. Please follow me for more everyday through this link for more https:///OGwerna1jokes🙏

(1) (Reply)

For The Canadians On IM / Wanted Urgently!!! / Professional Dancers & M.c Urgetly Needed For Contract Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.