Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,683 members, 7,948,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 01:57 AM

Protesters Storm Kano Streets With Russian Flags - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Storm Kano Streets With Russian Flags (28890 Views)

Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed Storm Kano For The Wedding Of Emir Of Kano's Daughter / 2023: Atiku-Okowa Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over Empty Kano Streets / Emir Sanusi Dethronement: Security Operatives Storm Kano Emir’s Palace (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Storm Kano Streets With Russian Flags by Juoflife1(f): 7:28am On Aug 04
God abeg o...Lol
Re: Protesters Storm Kano Streets With Russian Flags by BuharisBoy: 7:30am On Aug 04
Russia, with Biden in charge and weak trump or Kamala Harris, Russia is a better bet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Storm Kano Streets With Russian Flags by Lovenorth: 7:31am On Aug 04
So Nigerian people love baba Putin? grin
Re: Protesters Storm Kano Streets With Russian Flags by Jollymich(m): 7:32am On Aug 04
Tinubu missed the track this morning

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm Kano Streets With Russian Flags by CHIOMAEZEH: 7:34am On Aug 04
Lol
Re: Protesters Storm Kano Streets With Russian Flags by LOVEGINO(m): 7:41am On Aug 04
kettykin:
It seems the real battle is about to burst. Will they contemplate breaking out , joining the Mali, Niger, Burkina faso block or are they flying this kite to test the water.

Wise igbos should please not talk too much , except in sympathy to the slain protesters. Nigeria has entered a different phase.
...while you people are busy slaying each other wink
Re: Protesters Storm Kano Streets With Russian Flags by bluefilm: 7:41am On Aug 04
God bless Mother Russia

God bless President Vladimir Putin

As long as the "master-strategist" continues to implement the Satanic IMF policies, he will continue to run around in circles

Unfortunately for him, that is the only option he has

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Storm Kano Streets With Russian Flags by joeyswift(m): 7:47am On Aug 04
Why didn't they wave saudi Arabia's flag?

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm Kano Streets With Russian Flags by Konquest: 7:56am On Aug 04
cathodekazim:
Likely those guys are from Niger or Chad.

Waving Russian flag is insignificant.
That's the first thing that occured to me. A lot of Niger Republic and Mali citizens live legally and illegally in the far North of Nigeria and have some family ties with those of their kith and kin in the Northern states.

However, displaying some crappy Russian flags will NOT solve the immediate security and economic challenges in the North. Once the cheaper CNG fuel stations and CNG vehicles are deployed, the cost of transportation of food items and passengers will drop by 60 percent and reduce hyperinflation. From August 2024, Dangote Petrochemical Refinery too will be able to export excess PMS and other products to earn massive FX into the coffers of the Central Bank of Nigeria thereby making the Naira to appreciate massively.

If the CNG fuel deployments from NNPC costing N200 per standard cubic feet at the NNPC fuel stations and Dangote Petrochemical Refinery FX inflows from exports are NOT implemented, then NOTHING will work in the short to medium-term in the Nigerian economy.

Only 4 countries with Greenfield refineries refine crude oil in Africa [out of other refineries that exist], and Nigeria is one of them with the 3 others in North Africa, so, Nigerians should be happy about that and count your blessings. The solutions are right in front of MANY but impatience is NOT making these people to see it. Period.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm Kano Streets With Russian Flags by Elidrisy20: 8:02am On Aug 04
Yes we need Russia

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm Kano Streets With Russian Flags by chatinent: 8:07am On Aug 04
Nigeria is the western slave. I guess why are asking Russia for help..

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm Kano Streets With Russian Flags by Magabush1(m): 8:14am On Aug 04
Make una dey try read and be informed. It's not Russia flag but Nigeria armed forces flag. The president has 2 flags, Nigerian flag and armed forces flag. They are calling for military 🪖 rule with that flag and not Putin. Coincidentally,the flag is also Russia's flag

InfoGuru118:

https://news360ng.com/protesters-storm-kano-streets-with-russian-flags/

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm Kano Streets With Russian Flags by Melonsmasher: 8:16am On Aug 04
Magabush1:
Make una dey try read and be informed. It's not Russia flag but Nigeria armed forces flag. The president has 2 flags, Nigerian flag and armed forces flag. They are calling for military 🪖 rule with that flag and not Putin. Coincidentally,the flag is also Russia's flag

Educate them
Re: Protesters Storm Kano Streets With Russian Flags by NADESMAN: 8:17am On Aug 04
If it was in any states of south east that this flying of Russian flag happened,the would have tagged secession and mayhem will be unleashed on innocent citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm Kano Streets With Russian Flags by JudasNaKarrot: 8:17am On Aug 04
This picture is fake. This event happend in Ghana or even Guinea Bissau.

Idiotic Igbos that didn't protest are the ones fabricating this story to paint our saviour Tinubu in bad light ----- Hell-Anus

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm Kano Streets With Russian Flags by franvincoop: 8:19am On Aug 04
Some of una just wake up never even brush teeth begin vomit lies, let me just inform you, shebi na 9ja be giant of Africa?
In the CEMAC zone, Cameroon, Chad, Gabon and Congo x2 all have refineries, I mean working refineries not scrap metald like we have here.
Google is your friend.
Let me not even talk about Angola and East Africa.
Don't say what you don't know just to sound smart.
Awon only 3 countries refine oil in Africa.

Do you even know that in the CEMAC zone, generator and lister na bad business?

Konquest:

That's the first thing that occured to me. A lot of Niger Republic and Mali citizens live legally and illegally in the far North of Nigeria and have some family ties with those of their kith and kin in the Northern states.

However, displaying some crappy Russian flags will NOT solve the immediate security and economic challenges in the North. Once the cheaper CNG fuel stations and CNG vehicles are deployed, the cost of transportation of food items and passengers will drop by 60 percent and reduce hyperinflation. From August 2024, Dangote Petrochemical Refinery too will be able to export excess PMS and other products to earn massive FX into the coffers of the Central Bank of Nigeria thereby making the Naira to appreciate massively.

If the CNG fuel deployments from NNPC costing N200 per standard cubic feet at the NNPC fuel stations and Dangote Petrochemical Refinery FX inflows from exports are NOT implemented, then NOTHING will work in the short to medium-term in the Nigerian economy.

Only 3 countries refine crude oil in Africa, and Nigeria is one of them with the 2 others in North Africa, so, Nigerians should be happy about that and count your blessings. The solutions are right in front of MANY but impatience is NOT making these people to see it. Period.

4 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm Kano Streets With Russian Flags by phorget(m): 8:29am On Aug 04
Toh.
Re: Protesters Storm Kano Streets With Russian Flags by phorget(m): 8:30am On Aug 04
franvincoop:
Some of una just wake up never even brush teeth begin vomit lies, let me just inform you, shebi na 9ja be giant of Africa?
In the CEMAC zone, Cameroon, Chad, Gabon and Congo x2 all have refineries, I mean working refineries not scrap metald like we have here.
Google is your friend.

They are waiting for Dangote refinery to begin operations so they can claim it as Tilumbu's achievement.

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm Kano Streets With Russian Flags by BondRiv: 8:32am On Aug 04
Confused lots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters Storm Kano Streets With Russian Flags by kareemkamil(m): 8:33am On Aug 04
All I can see is America is falling
Re: Protesters Storm Kano Streets With Russian Flags by easzypeaszy(m): 8:34am On Aug 04
kettykin:
It seems the real battle is about to burst. Will they contemplate breaking out , joining the Mali, Niger, Burkina faso block or are they flying this kite to test the water.

Wise igbos should please not talk too much , except in sympathy to the slain protesters. Nigeria has entered a different phase.
hahahahaa for ur mind now, things are beginning to join n add up abi 😁
Guy no gv urself false hope of any amount even if he small pas Mosterseed
Re: Protesters Storm Kano Streets With Russian Flags by rapheal5(m): 8:35am On Aug 04
Salewa97:
Nigerians waving Russian flags? This is just another episode of misplaced priorities. Instead of looking for foreign saviors, how about holding our leaders accountable? Protests should be about solutions, not seeking help from abroad.
so tell us how to hold them accountable...Do you think this protest means anything to them..
Re: Protesters Storm Kano Streets With Russian Flags by Maxtipulation(m): 8:36am On Aug 04
We Igbo's just balance with our popcorn 🍿 dey look una for 3Dplus projector grin
Re: Protesters Storm Kano Streets With Russian Flags by omenka(m): 8:36am On Aug 04
That is the flag of the Nigerian Armed Forces, and not the Russian flag.

The ignorance in that country is astonishing.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm Kano Streets With Russian Flags by Konquest: 8:39am On Aug 04
franvincoop:
Google is your friend.

Take it easy... There's no need for you to cast aspersions here. If you notice any disconnect in any post on NL, bring it up. That's how to pass on information to another person intelligently.

I appreciate your bringing that typographic error up... A bit of fatigue led to that. I myself worked with a major IOC right from the 1990s, so, it's inconceivable that I would deliberately want to pass wrong info here on the oil and gas industry. You don't even need Google to know that Africa has more than 10 refineries if you are well-read.

I was referring to the number of Greenfield refineries in Africa not the total number of refineries. So, I've corrected my original post. Period.
Re: Protesters Storm Kano Streets With Russian Flags by odiokay: 8:41am On Aug 04
Tinubu 4+4...

Tinubu must finish his 8 years..una go use Una eyes see una ears..The people I'm talking to know themselves..many my ofe nsala never run dry
Re: Protesters Storm Kano Streets With Russian Flags by Truvelisback(m): 8:44am On Aug 04
Sadly, Russia can't interfere or intervene because Nigeria is an independent country. Only Coup can help, and only the generals in the military can carry it out but unfortunately, they are already slaves to Tinubu's govt.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm Kano Streets With Russian Flags by aquasapphire(m): 8:53am On Aug 04
That's always northern agenda,they need military regime so that they can join Nigeria with Niger republic,Mali and Burkina Faso to fully terrorise the Christians this 3 countries hates Nigerians I have been to Niger republic and Mali as a Christian I know the humiliation I faced, nonsense the northerners has belittled Nigerians before Mali and Niger republic
InfoGuru118:

https://news360ng.com/protesters-storm-kano-streets-with-russian-flags/

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm Kano Streets With Russian Flags by cutedharmee: 8:54am On Aug 04
This Kano people no dey gree. Since on the 1st no opening of market. Police sef couldn't handle the protesters as they have to call soldiers to help them out.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm Kano Streets With Russian Flags by aquasapphire(m): 8:58am On Aug 04
Sharaap that dirty mouth, can't not you see Nigeria flag at the building behind u talk any how without observation
JudasNaKarrot:
This picture is fake. This event happend in Ghana or even Guinea Bissau.

Idiotic Igbos that didn't protest are the ones fabricating this story to paint our saviour Tinubu in bad light ----- Hell-Anus
Re: Protesters Storm Kano Streets With Russian Flags by Greatex90: 9:18am On Aug 04
Like for RUSSIA
Share for NIGERIA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suicide Bombers Attack Mammanti In Borno, 2 Dead (Viewers' Discretion Advised) / Osinbajo Inspects Toilets At Lagos Airport During Surprise Visit / Akpabio Creates Office For His Wife At The National Assembly - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.