Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,086 members, 7,946,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:39 AM

Full Text Of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Nationwide Broadcast - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Text Of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Nationwide Broadcast (42168 Views)

Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm / Buhari's Nationwide Broadcast, A Farewell Speech - Atiku / Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Text Of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Nationwide Broadcast by lildush(m): 8:03am On Aug 04
Azazyel:
If this is the speech then wahala dey o. Things would really go bad from here.

This druggie is playing... Wat did he address? Same old speech.. it's like he re read an old speech written in 2023.. this man is playing.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Nationwide Broadcast by Seunfretty: 8:05am On Aug 04
Britishpea:

He would remove it for lazy goats like you.

Lazy unproductive low IQ individuals with no prospect in life. If you work hard, the fuel subsidy won’t be your problem.

In all of these, my main concern is for them to give us good health system, good infrastructures…. Things that are expensive will have their little days on us all of all these are given.

But na illiterates who only want to feed only na hin most of you be… for food only....Please keep quiet ....if the basic need of life which is good won't be affordable for the masses then wtf is the usefulness of have people who call themselves leaders...before u find it convenient to use those infrastructure you mention like it's only the problem at hand the. people must be able to feed ..regardless of how rich u are ..there will definitely be people who are not in such level...that is how it is everywhere in the world the only difference is other climes food is much more on the available and affordable compared to Nigeria ruled by a man who is paying subsidy secretly and fooling himself with a written script....shame!!!
Re: Full Text Of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Nationwide Broadcast by Seunfretty: 8:06am On Aug 04
[quote author=Britishpea post=131318097]

He would remove it for lazy goats like you.

Lazy unproductive low IQ individuals with no prospect in life. If you work hard, the fuel subsidy won’t be your problem.

In all of these, my main concern is for them to give us good health system, good infrastructures…. Things that are expensive will have their little days on us all of all these are given.

But na illiterates who only want to feed only na hin most of you be… for food only![

...Please keep quiet ....if the basic need of life which is good won't be affordable for the masses then wtf is the usefulness of have people who call themselves leaders...before u find it convenient to use those infrastructure you mention like it's only the problem at hand the. people must be able to feed ..regardless of how rich u are ..there will definitely be people who are not in such level...that is how it is everywhere in the world the only difference is other climes food is much more on the available and affordable compared to Nigeria ruled by a man who is paying subsidy secretly and fooling himself with a written script....shame!!!/quote]
Re: Full Text Of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Nationwide Broadcast by BenuePolitician(m): 8:07am On Aug 04
What a wasted speech.

1. We Give loans to students ( where will they get the money to pay back the loans with unemployment looming in Biblical figures )

2. We create SUPA,Talent Acquisition hub ( Just like all tinubu skills acquisition programs, they train youths for months then abandon them go suffer and die of hunger and starvation without providing them any financial support whatsoever to startup anything. So what exactly is the training for? Is it to aid you get self employed while in the grave??)

3. We give grants to youths ( Where are the beneficiaries of these grants ?? )

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Nationwide Broadcast by lildush(m): 8:09am On Aug 04
There is tension in the land. A coup is inevitable at this point.. I thought he will announce that the borders are open for tax free importation of food items. Reduce custom duty by 70% for 2yrs. Reduce the cost of fuel by 70%. Make electricity free for 1yrs after Wich it will be subsidized by 50%. Fight insecurity for real. And so on. Look the rubbish speech he made. This man is a joker..

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Nationwide Broadcast by Finest2000: 8:13am On Aug 04
One thing I head is that he has promised to stabilize the economy
Re: Full Text Of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Nationwide Broadcast by yusuyo: 8:15am On Aug 04
I see nothing tangible here addressing people's agitation

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Nationwide Broadcast by GIFTEDPLANNERS(m): 8:15am On Aug 04
Am looking for a single point in this speech that address just one point in this economy and misuse of power by those in position of power to serve. All the so called social funds are just audio funds. The govt should bring out offices and address with Web site that house this fund if they are real. Those that benefitted should be on the list as we have freedom of information bill in place. This speech has nothing in it. There are ministers that should be taken out. There are so many ministries that should be merged. What stop the president from stopping all govt appointees from using public funds on private jets and first class and going abroad for medicals with public funds. What stop the govt to reduce in port duty by 50 percent and export duty with same. Making Nigeria work is not rocket science. All this social funds can never solve the economy problem or add any value to the economy. Declare mechanized agriculture in all state on 20 thousand hectares of land from this month with each planting 2 items as minimum on it and see if we won't start feeding Africa by next year. We spend money were we dont need it.. all this farms can generate there own power for water using solar or bio gas. Changing Nigeria is simple if we want to change it to a country that is producing goods and services for the world

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Nationwide Broadcast by year2013: 8:16am On Aug 04
Timmi:

It is obvious that you and your cretins are the enemy of the State. You want a reversal of progress:

1, petrol price. So that stealing of our commonwealth money in so-called subsidy fueling the pockets of your Atikuthief and sons.
2, naira to dollar price. To continue subsidizing those that have the money to send their children to overseas for study and those going overseas for medical treatment. Subsidizing deprived our universities and hospitals the needed resources that will benefit the common people
3, electricity price..The reason why we continue having epileptic power supply while patronizing the generator and diesel cabals which are the people that do not want our power supply to improve.
Now the light situation has improved tremendously because people are now about 60% of the cost of generating and distributing power.

Now you want us to regress?

What is this brainwashed urchin saying?.
Wretched happy slave.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Nationwide Broadcast by tola268: 8:16am On Aug 04
Mending the uplifting of big benel people of the country, students loan, who among the students will get the loan, if at all they get the loan, where are they going to recover it, the students that will not be employed after graduation, instead of loan give them grants. The loan will not go to the place you have in mind, your big people will distribute the money among themselves. 60% of protesters are unemployed graduates begging hoodlums to protest. I rest by now, I will be taking your points one by one
Re: Full Text Of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Nationwide Broadcast by year2013: 8:20am On Aug 04
Timmi:

It is obvious that you and your cretins are the enemy of the State. You want a reversal of progress:

1, petrol price. So that stealing of our commonwealth money in so-called subsidy fueling the pockets of your Atikuthief and sons.
2, naira to dollar price. To continue subsidizing those that have the money to send their children to overseas for study and those going overseas for medical treatment. Subsidizing deprived our universities and hospitals the needed resources that will benefit the common people
3, electricity price..The reason why we continue having epileptic power supply while patronizing the generator and diesel cabals which are the people that do not want our power supply to improve.
Now the light situation has improved tremendously because people are now about 60% of the cost of generating and distributing power.

Now you want us to regress?

I challenge you to come to public domain and say all these stupid things let see how you will go back home with your head intact. Stupid man.
Re: Full Text Of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Nationwide Broadcast by Femeto: 8:21am On Aug 04
As expected I understand your pain. I wish there are others ways but there are none. That is the simple summary. 😂😂He didn’t even mention anything about fixing the Refineries. He has goofed.

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Nationwide Broadcast by mightyhazel: 8:23am On Aug 04
Nigerians brace up o..

Unnaneva c anitin grin
Re: Full Text Of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Nationwide Broadcast by femtex007(m): 8:25am On Aug 04
hisgrace090:
The only solution Nigerians want from Tinubu is for him to return this 3 things where he met them,
1, petrol price.
2, naira to dollar price.
3, electricity price..
Your palliatives annoys Nigerians, just do this and know peace.

Hahahahahahahahaa
So he should welcom back subsidy?
Re: Full Text Of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Nationwide Broadcast by TwoPheus: 8:26am On Aug 04
Very empty speech as expected.
Do we really have a leader with a human heart or a demon.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Nationwide Broadcast by BondRiv: 8:27am On Aug 04
Adeolaeniola:
If this is the genuine broadcast speech na trash

Dem no dey ever satisfy una.
Re: Full Text Of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Nationwide Broadcast by jamess32: 8:31am On Aug 04
how I wish someone close to the president inform him that most of these thing he listed are shared among cabals and those at the top, you need to know someone that know someone to get things done in Nigeria.
Re: Full Text Of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Nationwide Broadcast by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:34am On Aug 04
Everyone should buckle up. We're in for a long ride for at least the next three years.

Only God can help us now.
Re: Full Text Of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Nationwide Broadcast by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:38am On Aug 04
Finest2000:
One thing I head is that he has promised to stabilize the economy
Promise, promise promise and promise without one single actualization. This country don enter one chance big time

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Nationwide Broadcast by Abigera(m): 8:39am On Aug 04
Chai...may God help us in this nation. From the look of things, the president is not actually the problem, the problem is the members of the cabinet, the message he sent directly and indirectly are not getting to the grassroots.
But I'll urge him to take drastic action to fish out this people that want to sabotage his government in the name of enriching their very self.
Please let us put our hands together and make Nigeria a great place for all us.
God bless the federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Full Text Of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Nationwide Broadcast by Ade1177: 8:41am On Aug 04
hisgrace090:
The only solution Nigerians want from Tinubu is for him to return this 3 things where he met them,
1, petrol price.
3, electricity price..

If only He has the power over naira to dollar exchange

Petrol price will only mean subsidy is brought back and govt starts paying for the 500naira untop while nigerians pay 200naira per litre

Same thing with electricity

Only problem is
Those in power will still continue siphoning the money in billions
Nigerians are heartless at the grassroot on ordinary small groups
Those above are the same just with agbada

Before Nigeria can be good all those executing and implementing policies will have to be changed or atleast

A separate auditing committee be set up for every govt ministry With a new constitution drafted to provide for maximum punishment for even the little Financial crime

Then make political Positions undesirable for those seeking wealth by cutting the salary and allowances more than half

Then only those who wants to serve the people should be there

Then make it mandatory for any politician to stop wearing agbada
That agbada annoys me

When I see other developed countries dress like they want to serve the people
And politicians here dress like they are Kings

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Nationwide Broadcast by Emmyblizz: 8:44am On Aug 04
Tinubu don do another copy & paste

tins he don talk for months na he still repeat, So no positivity for Nigerians...

Protest continues....

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Nationwide Broadcast by Bahamas95(m): 8:51am On Aug 04
I thought as much, he won't say anything meaningful.

The masses don enter one chance.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Nationwide Broadcast by bobby007(m): 8:55am On Aug 04
pingpong1:
Not sure it leaked per se. What I know is that it is normally given to the press in advance and clearly marked NOT TO BE BROADCAST BEDORE 7AM 4TH AUGUST 2024. Trust Sahara Reporters not to comply.
that one na em problem, he should come to Nigeria with his children to lead protest
Re: Full Text Of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Nationwide Broadcast by bobby007(m): 8:56am On Aug 04
CriminalTinubu:
Tinubu is afraid of the North

If the protests were in Owerri or Aba he would have mobilized soldiers & policemen.

A bloody coward.
the man fear nothing, he has seen it all
Re: Full Text Of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Nationwide Broadcast by correctguy101(m): 8:59am On Aug 04
hisgrace090:
1, petrol price.
3, electricity price..

Let's assume you were president...

How would you accomplish all that?
Re: Full Text Of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Nationwide Broadcast by Max24: 9:03am On Aug 04
Mrkindness:
A typical Nigeria will say instead Igbo man will be president let scatter the country.
What has performance got to do with tribe? All tribes have people who can deliver. If Igbos have presented a more competent man than Tinubu why will I not support him? But for me your candidate in the last election was no where near Tinubu in performance. We need our best to lead us at this critical moment and not ethnic sentiments. Let your candidate first help Otti to pay #30K minimum wage in Abia not to talk of the new #70k own. Talk is cheap. Upon all the theories he propounded during elections he has not done anything to help Otti. Let him start with one state then we will know he can handle the country. At least , Tinubu's Lagos is still ahead of all the other states.
Re: Full Text Of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Nationwide Broadcast by Houseontherock1: 9:08am On Aug 04
Adeolaeniola:
If this is the genuine broadcast speech na trash
Trashy trash! No fear of God or love for the people in that speech! 570billion for governors to help their citizens but he can't subsidize fuel! Who is monitoring the disbursement of the 570bill? Brazenly subsidizing governors' extravagant lifestyles at the expense of the people! Big shame

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Nationwide Broadcast by mkoabiola: 9:18am On Aug 04
Thrash
Re: Full Text Of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Nationwide Broadcast by poiZon: 9:22am On Aug 04
donbrowser:

Who did you vote for in the last election?
Who is the President?
Re: Full Text Of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Nationwide Broadcast by fobiflex(m): 9:23am On Aug 04
So all what he just came to say is all about what he has done? Even though all he has done is making us suffer and go hungry? No plan to alleviate the suffering and hungry as it stands? All the story about fuel and gas and yet they’re getting scarce and costly daily? We’re really in for a long ride, how I wish I can be one of his supporters that means my brain should be removed so I won’t be able to reason for myself and become a full fledge zombie or robot cuz reading all this with comprehension is really painful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters April Fool Headline / Tinubu Meets With All APC State Chairmen And Governorship Candidates (Photos) / Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.