Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,102 members, 7,973,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 02:00 AM

The Red Sea Must Part - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Red Sea Must Part (68 Views)

How I Used Sea Salt For Cleansings, Luck & Attraction / New Dead Sea Scrolls In Israel Reveals Fragments Of Biblical Prophets (Pics) / Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Red Sea Must Part by kpakpandoN(m): 5:58am On Aug 04
In Exodus 14:5-31, the Israelites were in a terrible situation. Behind them, the Egyptian army was charging at them, and in front of them was a great sea they could not swim across. There was no humanly possible solution to their problem, yet they turned to a fellow human, Moses, for help. Thank God Moses was wise enough to turn to God because, at crossroads like that, the only way out is the way God provides.

In situations like the one the Israelites were in, you should face God and say, “Lord, this Red Sea must part. I will not let You go except You make a way for me.” Those are not times for gentlemanly prayers; they are times for violent prayers such that God will know that you will not rest until you get a miracle.

I remember one time that I was in such a situation. I lay flat on the road in the middle of the night at Redemption City, crying to God desperately for help. When there is a serious problem and there is no way out, I hold on to God in prayers, and I don’t let go until He parts the sea and makes a way for me.

In Matthew 15:22-28, the Canaanite woman knew that the only solution to her daughter’s problem was with Jesus, so she did not let anything deter her; she pestered Him until she got what she wanted. The woman with the issue of blood had gone to all the doctors in the land and spent all her money, yet the illness remained. She knew that the only way out of her problem was to make contact with Jesus, so even though the crowd was great and she was weak from all the bleeding, she pressed through until she touched Him and got her healing.

Maybe the reason some Christians are relaxed in the place of prayer is that they cannot see how close the enemy is to them. Maybe they cannot see that the devil is doing all he can to win the battle over them. Beloved, don’t wait until it is too late; pray now! Don’t condone that problem any further; deal with it now. Stop thinking that your solution is with any man when only God can help you. If you call on Him to make a way for you where there is no way, He will do it. Are you ready to pray now?
Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Be Rich From God ? / Dreams That Causes Jinx / The Islamic Golden Age: Is It Islamic ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.