Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,043 members, 7,976,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:38 PM

Afobaje, A Popular Yoruba Vlogger And Businessman Passed Away - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Afobaje, A Popular Yoruba Vlogger And Businessman Passed Away (5896 Views)

The Afobaje Vlogger Biography: Real Name, Age, Parents, Cause Of Death, Wife / Afobaje Vlogger Biography, Age, Wife, Instagram, Cause Of Death / Civil Wedding Pics Of Actress Victoria Nwogu And Businessman Emeka Nwokocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afobaje, A Popular Yoruba Vlogger And Businessman Passed Away by Quickinfostuff: 6:14am On Aug 04
If you love traveling vlogs, you would have seen two or more of Afobaje's Instagram or Tiktok videos

Afobaje is a beloved Yoruba travel vlog influencer. Afobaje's passion for showcasing the beauty and culture of Yoruba land brought joy and inspiration to many.

His vibrant storytelling and engaging presence will be deeply. May his legacy continue to inspire future generations.

The cause of death have not been officially announced but according to the information provided following his demise, it was said that he slumped and pass away while playing football at Ikeja Cement.

Thanks for reading. You can find more at source.

Source: https://edustuff.com.ng/vlogger-afobaje-is-dead/

1 Share

Re: Afobaje, A Popular Yoruba Vlogger And Businessman Passed Away by Buharidgeneral: 6:33am On Aug 04
Rest on bros
Re: Afobaje, A Popular Yoruba Vlogger And Businessman Passed Away by Foodempire: 6:46am On Aug 04
I feel so sad hearing this bad news, I love his vlog, his steeze and the way he talks. Rest on brother, life is too short. Just endeavour to stay happy irrespective of the size of your account balance.
Re: Afobaje, A Popular Yoruba Vlogger And Businessman Passed Away by Oluwasegun664(m): 6:47am On Aug 04
Rip
Re: Afobaje, A Popular Yoruba Vlogger And Businessman Passed Away by MissKudoswrite(f): 7:11am On Aug 04
Rip to him
Re: Afobaje, A Popular Yoruba Vlogger And Businessman Passed Away by Natbrowny: 7:47am On Aug 04
Slumped? Daamn

Omo make we dey check our health steady.

Rest ON brother. So sad.
Re: Afobaje, A Popular Yoruba Vlogger And Businessman Passed Away by Maxxim: 7:55am On Aug 04
Omoh, this guy is currently in Eu nw, I was watching his videos on tiktok some days ago.
This life sha
Re: Afobaje, A Popular Yoruba Vlogger And Businessman Passed Away by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:05am On Aug 04
Omo, that guy's death shock me
Re: Afobaje, A Popular Yoruba Vlogger And Businessman Passed Away by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:06am On Aug 04
Maxxim:
Omoh, this guy is currently in Eu nw, I was watching his videos on tiktok some days ago.
This life sha
Yeah his last three videos.
Re: Afobaje, A Popular Yoruba Vlogger And Businessman Passed Away by nifemi25(m): 10:23am On Aug 04
Thou I don't know him but it's really painful how a youth champ will leave so soon...
Re: Afobaje, A Popular Yoruba Vlogger And Businessman Passed Away by Guruindahouse(m): 10:31am On Aug 04
As a man, when you are above 35 yrs(female 40 yrs) , do take your health check up serious.

We are genetically built differently. Don't say my grandpa, mama or friends are not diabetic or hypertensive.

1 Like

Re: Afobaje, A Popular Yoruba Vlogger And Businessman Passed Away by Maxxim: 10:44am On Aug 04
YoungBlackRico:
Yeah his last three videos.
It's so sad I just confirmed it. My prayers to his family

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Davido As A 10 Year Old Kid / Lovely Photos Of Mr Ibu With His Wife And Kids / Nigerian Lady Strips Her Friend Naked For Attempting To Sleep With Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.