Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,844 members, 7,979,984 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 10:05 PM

Very Dark Man Calls Out Tonto Dikeh For Attacking A Man She Owes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Very Dark Man Calls Out Tonto Dikeh For Attacking A Man She Owes (509 Views)

Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry / Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Tonto Dikeh For Cursing Her Ex Husband's Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Dark Man Calls Out Tonto Dikeh For Attacking A Man She Owes by MasterJayJay: 7:09am On Aug 04
This is a woman that wants to hold political power in Nigeria,see what Tonto dikeh did to an Abuja businessman upon the fact that she owes him money for over 7 months,his only mistake was asking for the debt to be paid,this is the same person that wants to fight against bullying,I love how calm the man is and how he didn’t touch her
https://www.facebook.com/100091215754388/posts/pfbid02GJdDJBMsy4oXBy2EBVyuHCKFXzCQN9ois2XvqhWqvCq2Z4SPryY99FnjBS62mQLkl/?app=fbl

1 Share

Re: Very Dark Man Calls Out Tonto Dikeh For Attacking A Man She Owes by Zonefree(m): 8:07am On Aug 04
No one expects sanity from a feminine structure that gave herself the title "King".

1 Like

Re: Very Dark Man Calls Out Tonto Dikeh For Attacking A Man She Owes by MissKudoswrite(f): 8:23am On Aug 04
VDM my man
Re: Very Dark Man Calls Out Tonto Dikeh For Attacking A Man She Owes by davidomp3: 12:32pm On Aug 04
Hmmmmm small small 4 dis man
Re: Very Dark Man Calls Out Tonto Dikeh For Attacking A Man She Owes by AdeCityzen(m): 7:04pm On Aug 04
davidomp3:
Hmmmmm small small 4 dis man
Nothing we happen to him boss. Dikeh really want to tear that man shirt but i love the man steaze sha

(1) (Reply)

World Exclusive: Rihanna Dumped Chris Brown . . . And Is Now Dating A New Rapper / Kid Cudi Leaves Kanye West's G.O.O.D Music Label / I Used To Sell Nkwobi, Pepper Soup And Isiewu - Omawunmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.