Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,037 members, 7,949,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:21 PM

FBI, EFCC Nab Two Lagosians For Stealing $1 Million From Jamaican Government - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FBI, EFCC Nab Two Lagosians For Stealing $1 Million From Jamaican Government (34863 Views)

Police Nab Two POS Robbers In Umuahia, Recover English Made Pistol / Fraudster- Wanted By FBI/EFCC / EFCC Nab 33 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Owerri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI, EFCC Nab Two Lagosians For Stealing $1 Million From Jamaican Government by iamL(f): 1:11pm On Aug 05
Maysdevices:
Not that complicated, all you have to do is know how to spam

They use spamming tools to gain access to the email box of the CEOs or CFOs of any company that is their target, then they monitor the transactions the CFO is in charge of

Imagine you are the CEO or CFO of a huge furniture company and you are doing business with another company that wants to do interior decoration for a hotel worth 500k dollars

Once the company you are doing business with asks for your account number to pay the money into, they send their own account number which is extremely similar to the company’s own OR they clone the email of the CEO/CFO, control the entire transaction and send their own account number from there

The account number is usually provided by third parties in Asia, once the money gets there, the trail is lost forever because you can’t investigate money laundering in Asia due to their strict laws

These guys probably used a compromised picker

Don’t ask me how I know

You are obviously one of them.
Re: FBI, EFCC Nab Two Lagosians For Stealing $1 Million From Jamaican Government by Maysdevices(f): 1:22pm On Aug 05
[quote author=iamL post=131342190]
Re: FBI, EFCC Nab Two Lagosians For Stealing $1 Million From Jamaican Government by Maysdevices(f): 1:23pm On Aug 05
iamL:

You are obviously one of them.
Basic Network Security Engineering knowledge, how you wan know when na Agriculture you study? Na you get your fingers, type what you like

Yes, I am one of them. Come and arrest me

1 Like

Re: FBI, EFCC Nab Two Lagosians For Stealing $1 Million From Jamaican Government by Pastoshizzy(m): 1:53pm On Aug 05
Ezechimerenwata:

All I myself as a NIGERIAN is asking is for a viable, progressive economy for the betterment for every Nigerian
I can roll with that. It's what I want too. I can't see tribes.. I only see people (regardless). We sef dey beg God (not Nigerian government).

Re: FBI, EFCC Nab Two Lagosians For Stealing $1 Million From Jamaican Government by Ezechimerenwata: 3:12pm On Aug 05
Pastoshizzy:
I can roll with that. It's what I want too. I can't see tribes.. I only see people (regardless). We sef dey beg God (not Nigerian government).
You roll nothing!!! I as well believe in God ND do pray to HIM, but remember this no be today the kingdom of GOD dey suffer violence ND na only the violence can only take it by force citing what happened in Bangladesh. Take it or ignore save ursef the stress of replying back.
Re: FBI, EFCC Nab Two Lagosians For Stealing $1 Million From Jamaican Government by Nolevel666: 5:42pm On Aug 05
Jughead29:

Not employable? Says who

Because life is better in your own sides dosnt mean you see others are useless and not useful...

Stop deceiving yourself

Most “cefiticate” holders cannot defend their course of study.

Why is tesla and apple sitting their companies in china instead of places like Nigeria where labor is cheap and abundant raw materials and resources?

Your leaders and its citizens are mostly incompetent “cefiticate” holders
Re: FBI, EFCC Nab Two Lagosians For Stealing $1 Million From Jamaican Government by Jughead29: 6:23pm On Aug 05
Nolevel666:

Stop deceiving yourself

Most “cefiticate” holders cannot defend their course of study.

Why is tesla and apple sitting their companies in china instead of places like Nigeria where labor is cheap and abundant raw materials and resources?

Your leaders and its citizens are mostly incompetent “cefiticate” holders

Your point is totally wrong, the why they didn't is because of insecurity. Many Nigerians are good working class mates in same US you are referring to
Re: FBI, EFCC Nab Two Lagosians For Stealing $1 Million From Jamaican Government by Pastoshizzy(m): 8:54pm On Aug 05
Ezechimerenwata:
I as well believe in God ND do pray to HIM
If you believe in God, then believe in His words:

"I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness."
1 Timothy 2:1-2

The kingdom of GOD sufferet violence..not the country Nigeria and if you can address making the kingdom of GOD you will be cured of prejudice against particular tribes.

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: FBI, EFCC Nab Two Lagosians For Stealing $1 Million From Jamaican Government by Ezechimerenwata: 9:38pm On Aug 05
Pastoshizzy:
If you believe in God, then believe in His words:

"I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness."
1 Timothy 2:1-2

The kingdom of GOD sufferet violence..not the country Nigeria and if you can address making the kingdom of GOD you will be cured of prejudice against particular tribes.

I rest my case.
🤝

1 Like

Re: FBI, EFCC Nab Two Lagosians For Stealing $1 Million From Jamaican Government by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:52am On Aug 06
Maysdevices:
Basic Network Security Engineering knowledge, how you wan know when na Agriculture you study? Na you get your fingers, type what you like

Yes, I am one of them. Come and arrest me
Hello

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Officer Detained For Shooting A Keke Napep Driver To Death In Rivers / Cultists Slit Husband’s Throat, Call Wife To Carry Corpse / Police In Benin Arrest 75-year-old Grandfather For Armed Robbery (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.