Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,335 members, 7,974,424 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:56 AM

Forbidden Sex-mates: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Forbidden Sex-mates: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With (68197 Views)

Sexual Immorality Is Forbidden I / Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) / Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forbidden Sex-mates: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:04am On Aug 04
Forbidden Sex-mates: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With

1. Married Men: Never have sex with a married man no matter what. Never!

2. Bosses: Never agree to have sex with your boss. If the harassment becomes too much, resign and trust God for a better job.

3. Followers/Mentees: God put people under your care to mentor or Pastor, it is better you die than to have sex with them. Never take advantage of God's people no matter what.

4. Married Women: Never have sex with a married woman. If you are getting too much attached via chatting, official or academic rapport, break up the closeness or whatever name you have for it.

5. Lecturers: Never have sex with your lecturers. Sex for grades or marks is for nonentity. You are not. Never must you be.

6. Clients: If you are a marketer, never agree to sleep with a prospective client just to meet your official target. Never!

7. In-Laws: Never have sex with your in-laws. If he or she stays with you and you are finding it difficult to resist the pull, let him or her leave. I mean latest tomorrow.

8. Neighbors: Never have sex with your neighbour or colleague. A neighbour is a neighbour. A colleague is a colleague. Don't get your life more complicated.

9. Platonic Friends: Never have sex with your platonic friend. If the relationship is no longer platonic, break up the thing.

10. Same Sex: God created sex to be between male and female, so you must never have sex with your same gender. God is against homosexuality and so should you.

11. Siblings: Never have sex with your sibling or relatives. Incest is vile.

12. Girlfriends/Boyfriends: Never have sex with your girlfriend or your boyfriend.

God did not create sex for love relationships. He created it for MARRIAGE. Matthew 19:4-6

So the only sex you should have is with your married partner.

God bless.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/100006858755744/posts/pfbid02RNYkP7ujMDg5trjKoePvmK7ARfr4PS3ibgxP8upCTk5U9y7qLdPrzivuovkmrpPrl/?app=fbl

102 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Forbidden Sex-mates: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:04am On Aug 04
jesusjnr2020:
God did not create sex for love relationships. He created it for MARRIAGE. Matthew 19:4-6

The only sex you should have is with your married partner.

Matthew 19:4-6 (KJV)

And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forbidden Sex-mates: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by LordIsaac(m): 8:09am On Aug 04
Just say, avoid sex with everyone else, but your spouse. This long epistle in just 8 words.

453 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Forbidden Sex-mates: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by MadamVanessa(f): 8:11am On Aug 04
shocked

Thanks goodness, I mostly enjoyed self service with my sex gadgets. I have no time to meddle with humans

38 Likes

Re: Forbidden Sex-mates: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by StillDtruth: 8:12am On Aug 04
See, how you create problems? If you go to man's court (legal) you see how you.have created opprtunity for exploitation?

Since you did not say houseboy/housegirl, driver, gateman, shop girl, plumber, gardener etc, legal's lawyer and judge will say therefore married persons can have sex with any of these people.

122 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Forbidden Sex-mates: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by yungkels(m): 8:14am On Aug 04
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Thanks goodness, I mostly enjoyed self service with my sex gadgets. I have no time to meddle with humans
Mtcheew!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forbidden Sex-mates: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by StillDtruth: 8:26am On Aug 04
yungkels:

Mtcheew!

She be animal before! In fact, i just heard the animals objected, she be maggot

6 Likes

Re: Forbidden Sex-mates: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:29am On Aug 04
LordIsaac:
Just say, everyone but your spouse. This long epistle summarized in 4 words.
Actually drawn from a facebook post, and it made sense to me that way as to many others.

However if you don't like it you can still reach the author via the provided link to express your personal view. Or better still make a post with just the 4 words you summarised it into and see how it goes.

God bless.

AntiChristian:

You should have let people know what question Jesus was trying to answer!

Was the question about divorce or marriage or sex?
All of the bolded!

Jesus answered the question of divorce, polygamy, adultery, fornication, homosexuality, Infact every question of sexual immorality, with just that one answer.

Nobody does answering questions like Jesus.

5 Likes

Re: Forbidden Sex-mates: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by AntiChristian: 8:43am On Aug 04
jesusjnr2020:

Matthew 19:4-6 (KJV)

And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

You should have let people know what question Jesus was trying to answer!

Was the question about divorce or marriage or sex?
Re: Forbidden Sex-mates: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Realist5: 8:50am On Aug 04
You forgot to add

Sex with GADGETS

Sex with ANIMALS

ETC

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forbidden Sex-mates: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:51am On Aug 04
So who we go d knack now so !!!
Jus d do yeye list...

Weytin U gain if U no knack Ur boss n U dey oil company and U lose d job ?

Knack oo, jus make sure U use condom...
Weytin go be, go be...

162 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forbidden Sex-mates: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by updatechange(m): 8:51am On Aug 04
That number 12 ahhh nothing wey anybody fit tell me….
I respect others but u that no.12 abeg commot body jorrr.

3 Likes

Re: Forbidden Sex-mates: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by ceejay80s(m): 8:52am On Aug 04
This ain't our problem.
Go out and protest
Ur president said nothing today

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forbidden Sex-mates: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by kennyz247(m): 8:52am On Aug 04
Hmm
Re: Forbidden Sex-mates: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by nwakibie3(m): 8:53am On Aug 04
What of gadgets
Re: Forbidden Sex-mates: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by highchief1: 8:53am On Aug 04
jesusjnr2020:
Forbidden Sex-mates: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With

1. Married Men: Never have sex with a married man no matter what. Never!

2. Bosses: Never agree to have sex with your boss. If the harassment becomes too much, resign and trust God for a better job.

3. Followers/Mentees: God put people under your care to mentor or Pastor, it is better you die than to have sex with them. Never take advantage of God's people no matter what.

4. Married Women: Never have sex with a married woman. If you are getting too much attached via chatting, official or academic rapport, break up the closeness or whatever name you have for it.

5. Lecturers: Never have sex with your lecturers. Sex for grades or marks is for nonentity. You are not. Never must you be.

6. Clients: If you are a marketer, never agree to sleep with a prospective client just to meet your official target. Never!

7. In-Laws: Never have sex with your in-laws. If he or she stays with you and you are finding it difficult to resist the pull, let him or her leave. I mean latest tomorrow.

8. Neighbors: Never have sex with your neighbour or colleague. A neighbour is a neighbour. A colleague is a colleague. Don't get your life more complicated.

9. Platonic Friends: Never have sex with your platonic friend. If the relationship is no longer platonic, break up the thing.

10. Same Sex: God created sex to be between male and female, so you must never have sex with your same gender. God is against homosexuality and so should you.

11. Siblings: Never have sex with your sibling or relatives. Incest is vile.

12. Girlfriends/Boyfriends: Never have sex with your girlfriend or your boyfriend.

So the only sex you should have is with your married partner.

God bless.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/100006858755744/posts/pfbid02RNYkP7ujMDg5trjKoePvmK7ARfr4PS3ibgxP8upCTk5U9y7qLdPrzivuovkmrpPrl/?app=fbl
you are stupid.you are discouraging babes from having sex with us.This table u are shaking will fall and break your legs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forbidden Sex-mates: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Jubrilv(m): 8:53am On Aug 04
smiley
Re: Forbidden Sex-mates: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Dafresh: 8:53am On Aug 04
I wonder how sex is the problem of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Forbidden Sex-mates: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by judedwriter(m): 8:53am On Aug 04
MadamVanessa:
shocked

That's solo sex or what is widely known as masturbation....

And my dear, it has real terrible spiritual consequences.

2 Likes

Re: Forbidden Sex-mates: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by MasterJayJay: 8:53am On Aug 04
Op, you love stress.
Point is: Don't have sex with one you are not married to.

6 Likes

Re: Forbidden Sex-mates: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Dafresh: 8:54am On Aug 04
Most of you writing this can never leave big boobs and bumbum

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forbidden Sex-mates: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by BarrElChapo(m): 8:54am On Aug 04
Sensationalist 😂
Re: Forbidden Sex-mates: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Omoluabi16(m): 8:54am On Aug 04
13. Landlord/Landlady
No matter how much/good/hard you service them, they will still not crash their house rent. angry angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forbidden Sex-mates: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by donziller(m): 8:54am On Aug 04
Never have sex wit an animal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forbidden Sex-mates: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Sonofgod1990(m): 8:54am On Aug 04
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This Man 🙋

3 Likes

Re: Forbidden Sex-mates: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Lucifyre: 8:55am On Aug 04
Why are u christains so obsessed with what others do with their genitals to the extent babies are not spared, its bizzare😄. I'ld fvck who i like, thank you very much.

4 Likes

Re: Forbidden Sex-mates: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by seunmsg(m): 8:55am On Aug 04
Without married men, the transactional sex that is a multibillion dollars industry worldwide will be dead. Millions of girls will drop out of school and those CEOs of shoes, bags, and cloths whatsapp limited will be out of business. Hotels will shut down and transport providers such as Uber and bolt will crash overnight. You guys underrate the economic contribution of married men to the overall economy of the world grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forbidden Sex-mates: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Triangles1(m): 8:55am On Aug 04
No 12 makes me laugh, if that should be the case, we're all going to hell abi.

Oluwa Biko jowo.
Re: Forbidden Sex-mates: 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With by Godfirst07: 8:56am On Aug 04
The OP is saying you should not have sex with anyone. That’s the meaning or who else is there to have sex with when you don’t have sex with all mentioned.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees / RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son) / Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.