Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,757 members, 7,945,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 03:17 PM

A Prayer For Healing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Prayer For Healing (41 Views)

Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) / Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) / Medical Science As The Provision Of God For Healing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Prayer For Healing by KingM88: 8:57am On Aug 04
To that person that is suffering an ailment, enduring a pain that seems to run from one part of the body to another..

You've not been able to accurately tell anyone about it..

You've tried many remedies whose effects are temporary

Now you're desperately believing God for a healing miracle..

You're saying in your heart, "if there's any credibility in the availability of divine healing, I desperately need to experience it for myself"

God wants to heal you, and wants to heal you right now, by faith in Jesus Christ!

I need you to insist, and keep insisting, that you refuse to play host to an uninvited guest!

Insist that you refuse to accommodate strangers in your body..!

Insist that you have no running tenancy agreement with that ailment seeking permanent residence..!

Insist that your body cannot play host to both the Word and an ailment

Insist that you terminate every contract that gave it the right to occupy..!!

Declare these, and keep declaring in the name of Jesus Christ

And I join my faith with yours..

Thou ailment, henceforth, you find no hiding place in that body!
Residency is terminated!
Accommodation is denied!
Tenancy agreement is cancelled!

The Word says, "Henceforth, let man trouble me, for I bear on my body the marks of the LORD Jesus Christ!!

I declare to you, Your "HENCEFORTH..." begins right now!!

The LORD Jesus Christ heals you right now

AMEN

Enjoy Divine Health!

(1) (Reply)

In The Light Of Truth: The Holy Word. / Rejoice / Blessings Of Knowing The True God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.