Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,546 members, 7,929,771 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:14 PM

I Have Released N570bn To Governors To Tackle Hunger- Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Released N570bn To Governors To Tackle Hunger- Tinubu (1990 Views)

FG Admits There’s Food Security Crisis, Sets Up Committee To Tackle Hunger / Executive Order 10: Buhari Bows To Governors’ Pressure / Nigerians react to Governors From Niger Republic who Joined Buhari To Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Have Released N570bn To Governors To Tackle Hunger- Tinubu by commoditiesnig: 3:35pm On Aug 07
highchief1:
this governors are also a major part of our problem in Nigeria.
I tell you
Re: I Have Released N570bn To Governors To Tackle Hunger- Tinubu by commoditiesnig: 3:41pm On Aug 07
idealogical:
This is what I don't get about Nigerians and these misguided protesters.

The FG and states share money every month, the FG takes its share to maintain FG obligations and the state takes its share in the form of allocations to take care of their citizens at the state level including LGs.

The states collect allocations to take care of you and your needs, it's their job to promote agriculture (Northern Governors are doing this with ease) also to build roads, hospitals, and schools, provide clean drinking water, lobby for investments and create jobs, these are the responsibilities of the state governments, but since they don't teach civic education in Nigeria, the average Nigerian think everything is the responsibility of the FG.

The governors fly under the radar and they are invisible to their subjects and their clueless subjects are so obsessed with the FG that the governors get away with everything and their money.

Your number 1 and primary problem is your governor.

Gbam!
Re: I Have Released N570bn To Governors To Tackle Hunger- Tinubu by jaxin119: 4:51pm On Aug 08
easzypeaszy:
Losers are quick to insult...live wt ur pains, I pray u quick recovery.

Says an eternal loser and an illiterate like you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

From 1955 To Date, No Igbo Had Ever Held The Position Of Cjn . What Are Their Si / Which Of The Geo-political Zone Should Produce The Next President?just Vote / Inec Disqualifies Atiku

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.