Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,848 members, 7,945,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 02:27 AM

NDLEA Intercepts Multiple Illegal Consignments In Tins Of Baby Food - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Intercepts Multiple Illegal Consignments In Tins Of Baby Food (7360 Views)

NDLEA Arrests grandpa, Intercepts Cocaine Consignments In Canvas Shoes / NDLEA Intercepts Drug Consignments In Winter Jackets, Body Lotion At Lagos Airpo / NDLEA Intercepts Drug Consignments In Wooden Statue, Imported Vehicle (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Multiple Illegal Consignments In Tins Of Baby Food by Jakumo(m): 5:25pm On Aug 04
Vergovert:

You should be arrested too since you're part of drug trafficking value chain as a producer,seller or user. I will advise you to visit the nearest NDLEA office to submit yourself before they come for you wherever you may be hiding.

Soon after my Kalamazoo or Katmandu flight lands in Lagos airport I will surely surrender myself to the nearest Babalawo because I have spoken in favor of cannabis production. In the meantime, we stoners eagerly look forward to hearing about your surrender to mental health authorities so that you can be locked away for your protection.

God breast Nigeria

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Multiple Illegal Consignments In Tins Of Baby Food by Vergovert: 5:34pm On Aug 04
Jakumo:

Soon after my Kalamazoo or Katmandu flight lands in Lagos airport I will surely surrender myself to the nearest Babalawo because I have spoken in favor of cannabis production. In the meantime, we stoners eagerly look forward to hearing about your surrender to mental health authorities so that you can be locked away for your protection.

God breast Nigeria

Since it's now established that you're a chronic drug addict, the warrant for your arrest is already signed waiting to be activated the moment you step into the country.

Happy confinement in advance!
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Multiple Illegal Consignments In Tins Of Baby Food by Jakumo(m): 5:37pm On Aug 04
Vergovert:

Since it's now established that you're a chronic drug addict, the warrant for your arrest is already signed waiting to be activated the moment you step into the country.

Happy confinement in advance!

Even if you have achieved the presidency of your cell before I get there, a referendum will be called to depose you and usher in my tyrannical rule over all inmates, rats, and cockroaches in the cell block without fear or favor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Multiple Illegal Consignments In Tins Of Baby Food by Vergovert: 5:48pm On Aug 04
Jakumo:

Even if you have achieved the presidency of your cell before I get there, a referendum will be called to depose you and usher in my tyrannical rule over all inmates, rats, and cockroaches in the cell block without fear or favor.

At least you'd be arrested. The position you assume in prison does not matter. You can become the life emperor if you like.

All hail the Kuje prison's emperor!!!
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Multiple Illegal Consignments In Tins Of Baby Food by Jakumo(m): 6:21pm On Aug 04
Vergovert:

At least you'd be arrested. The position you assume in prison does not matter. You can become the life emperor if you like.

All hail the Kuje prison's emperor!!!

Your polite demeanor qualifies you for a post as Minister of Sewage Disposal within the jail-house administration that I will inaugurate very soon.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Multiple Illegal Consignments In Tins Of Baby Food by Vergovert: 6:29pm On Aug 04
Jakumo:

Your polite demeanor qualifies you for a post as Minister of Sewage Disposal within the jail-house administration that I will inaugurate very soon.

I don't deserve to be a minister in your cabinet sir as I prefer to head the military wing of the psychiatric home you earlier suggested.

I prefer to rule from there.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Multiple Illegal Consignments In Tins Of Baby Food by Jakumo(m): 6:47pm On Aug 04
Vergovert:

I don't deserve to be a minister in your cabinet sir as I prefer to head the military wing of the psychiatric home you earlier suggested.

I prefer to rule from there.

Your writing style is oddly familiar. I think I might need to adopt a more jovial disposition because very soon I plan to borrow a large sum of money from a person whose writing style so closely resembles yours. Have a wonderful evening sir, and do take my wife as the mood dictates, please.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Multiple Illegal Consignments In Tins Of Baby Food by ObalendeCMS: 10:53pm On Aug 04
Tí'lę báti mò, mó ma pe dealer mi!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Executes Four People In One Day, (graphic Images) / Have You Seen This Before ? Uchenna Abazu - First Degree Criminal And Fraudster / Pastor Casting Out Demons From Pregnant Woman By Kicking Her Stomach Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.