Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,688 members, 7,921,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:19 AM

Gov. Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To Late Onyeka Onwenu's Family (Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gov. Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To Late Onyeka Onwenu's Family (Pics) (28802 Views)

Sunny Ade, Tee-Mac, Oritz Wiliki & Kenny Ogungbe Visit Onyeka Onwenu's Family / Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) / Onyeka Onwenu: Why I Rejected Fela’s Marriage Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To Late Onyeka Onwenu's Family (Pics) by Sonofgod1990(m): 5:44pm On Aug 04
Dat her son close to sonwu olu must b a drug adict.see his black lips
Re: Gov. Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To Late Onyeka Onwenu's Family (Pics) by sulaak(m): 5:49pm On Aug 04
officialwdhtv:
Governor Sanwo-Olu pays condolence visit to Onyeka Onwenu family

Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, has paid a condolence visit to the family of the legendary Nigerian singer and actress, Onyeka Onwenu, who passed away on 30 July at 72. The legendary singer had finished singing at a birthday party when she slumped and was rushed to a hospital where she was confirmed dead.

Sharing photos from his condolence visit, Sanwo-Olu wrote

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-OQnECuCQ6/?igsh=MW1oOWwzdHUzM3o3cA==

RIP Onyeka. Thank You for being a great teacher.
Re: Gov. Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To Late Onyeka Onwenu's Family (Pics) by UselessBuharist: 5:57pm On Aug 04
Pennilessword1:

Na WA for you...you can't just let tribalism leave your soul....they are yorubas too. Just for your information. Stop your bigotry.

Shut up, what do you guys call Obi ? Whenever he pays condolence visits you say what?
Re: Gov. Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To Late Onyeka Onwenu's Family (Pics) by jojooo: 6:24pm On Aug 04
I personally love this guy as a Govnor
I may not like politicians but he is good guy
Re: Gov. Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To Late Onyeka Onwenu's Family (Pics) by chidiokay: 6:41pm On Aug 04
See that lady like cococandy throwback
Re: Gov. Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To Late Onyeka Onwenu's Family (Pics) by honeyB2018: 6:48pm On Aug 04
officialwdhtv:
Governor Sanwo-Olu pays condolence visit to Onyeka Onwenu family

Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, has paid a condolence visit to the family of the legendary Nigerian singer and actress, Onyeka Onwenu, who passed away on 30 July at 72. The legendary singer had finished singing at a birthday party when she slumped and was rushed to a hospital where she was confirmed dead.

Sharing photos from his condolence visit, Sanwo-Olu wrote

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-OQnECuCQ6/?

igsh=MW1oOWwzdHUzM3o3cA==

Mr. Governor, thanks for this and the one you did as it concerns the family of Late Chief Emmanuel Iwuanywu.
God bless you for the show of love, concern and sympathy. It's well.
Re: Gov. Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To Late Onyeka Onwenu's Family (Pics) by honeyB2018: 6:55pm On Aug 04
FireUpNow:
Empty vanities of life. See as the guy wearing denin top looking at Gov Sanwo-Olu sha. The late artiste kept her children off the public. RIP to her

Thanks be to God, that despite her toxic marriage,she was able to single handedly, raised up this children, to where they are now, without the public know anything about them.
I was made to understand, that both of them are Master Degree holders in their chosen field of life.
This is one of her legacies before she left.
I wish she has stayed to see them have their families.
Re: Gov. Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To Late Onyeka Onwenu's Family (Pics) by Christistruth02: 7:16pm On Aug 04
Oshokhai69:

Last born? She only had two kids. Abeg just say he’s the younger son.

But looking at all the pictures and how he’s the one always closest to the governor, I believe he’s the older son.
Youngest son

Last born

You are only wrestling with the English language

1 Like

Re: Gov. Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To Late Onyeka Onwenu's Family (Pics) by Justrite007: 7:34pm On Aug 04
Sonofgod1990:
Dat her son close to sonwu olu must b a drug adict.see his black lips

Nope he is not I know him personally
Re: Gov. Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To Late Onyeka Onwenu's Family (Pics) by PHAYOL81: 8:14pm On Aug 04
He's done well
Re: Gov. Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To Late Onyeka Onwenu's Family (Pics) by missidy: 8:25pm On Aug 04
He is very much active. I am always glued to his station 144 on gotv every weekend watching society parties. He is the king of society parties.
Jonwesley:
Is that Bisi Olatilo in the bigger picture? No longer active in the news scene. What happened to BOS, the Bisi Olatilo Show?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To Late Onyeka Onwenu's Family (Pics) by Christistruth02: 8:28pm On Aug 04
Inosky:
Good one Sanwoolu. Hopefully, you use this opportunity to build love with the Igbos in Lagos and stop demolishing their properties in order to favour Yoruba ronus.

Call Simon Ekpa to order
His Statements are provocative
Lagos is Yorubaland

You can see and hear clearly with your own ears how Ekpa was preparing to attack lagos again using the protests as an excuse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg1glP9LQOI?si=GsqTXuaHdzCZu4ix
Re: Gov. Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To Late Onyeka Onwenu's Family (Pics) by BABANGBALI: 8:59pm On Aug 04
These Onyeka Onwenu's childrens no fine like their mother. Dem too worwor
Re: Gov. Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To Late Onyeka Onwenu's Family (Pics) by Pepperdemisback: 9:14pm On Aug 04
Oshokhai69:

The guy is just high.
It seems so, I felt maybe he cried.
Re: Gov. Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To Late Onyeka Onwenu's Family (Pics) by Pepperdemisback: 9:16pm On Aug 04
Anguldi:

I was sad when I lost my parents. 8yrs ago and still biting. Sadness na understatement
It is still like they went somewhere or travelled.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To Late Onyeka Onwenu's Family (Pics) by BABANGBALI: 10:26pm On Aug 04
W0t0w0toman:

They took their father's face, and you should realize how ugly their father's tribe is usually.
dem still fine pass you sha
Re: Gov. Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To Late Onyeka Onwenu's Family (Pics) by Olodo24: 11:32pm On Aug 04
Pepperdemisback:
It is a real blow on the one on dreadlocks. It seems he was Mommy's boy. Sorry.

Death is very funny, it will be like the person travelled to somewhere and will still be back, even after decades. You will see the person lying down helplessly irrespective of how powerful, influential and connected he/she was.
Not surprising. He looks very much like his mother and he's the younger one. He'll feel more pains than the older one.

RIP to the Legend
Re: Gov. Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To Late Onyeka Onwenu's Family (Pics) by FireUpNow(m): 1:23am On Aug 05
honeyB2018:

Thanks be to God, that despite her toxic marriage,she was able to single handedly, raised up this children, to where they are now, without the public know anything about them.
I was made to understand, that both of them are Master Degree holders in their chosen field of life.
This is one of her legacies before she left.
I wish she has stayed to see them have their families.

I really wished she lived old to see her grandkids. I never knew she were in a very toxic marriage. She did her best in raising her kids up to where they are today being the stallion she was

1 Like

Re: Gov. Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To Late Onyeka Onwenu's Family (Pics) by Pennilessword1: 3:09pm On Aug 05
UselessBuharist:

Shut up, what do you guys call Obi ? Whenever he pays condolence visits you say what?

Ogbeni..let the disease leave your soul.
Re: Gov. Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To Late Onyeka Onwenu's Family (Pics) by UselessBuharist: 4:30pm On Aug 05
Pennilessword1:

Ogbeni..let the disease leave your soul.

Bigoted goat
Re: Gov. Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To Late Onyeka Onwenu's Family (Pics) by Pennilessword1: 9:21pm On Aug 05
UselessBuharist:

Bigoted goat

Chicken let it ooze away from your body...
Re: Gov. Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To Late Onyeka Onwenu's Family (Pics) by UselessBuharist: 9:36pm On Aug 05
Pennilessword1:

Chicken let it ooze away from your body...

Owan
Re: Gov. Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To Late Onyeka Onwenu's Family (Pics) by Pennilessword1: 9:17am On Aug 07
UselessBuharist:

Owan

Schwartz affe
Re: Gov. Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To Late Onyeka Onwenu's Family (Pics) by UselessBuharist: 9:35am On Aug 07
Pennilessword1:

Schwartz affe

Ya papa
Re: Gov. Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To Late Onyeka Onwenu's Family (Pics) by Pennilessword1: 12:52pm On Aug 07
UselessBuharist:

Ya papa

E pain hin Mama ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido: "If Wizkid And I Can Settle, Anybody Can Settle” / Yul Edochie Turns Born Again After Accident / Mompha Buys His 4-Year-Old Son N560k IphoneX (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.