Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,621 members, 7,918,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:20 PM

Story: How Chinedu Changed His Wife's Call For Divorce After Leaking Plate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story: How Chinedu Changed His Wife's Call For Divorce After Leaking Plate (3299 Views)

I Give Her N30K Monthly — Husband Who Earns N75K Rants As Wife Call Him Stingy / Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years / After Leaking Her Plate She Wanted More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story: How Chinedu Changed His Wife's Call For Divorce After Leaking Plate by Gmone: 3:04pm On Aug 04
Chinedu and Chioma had been married for ten years, but their relationship had hit a rough patch. Chioma had grown distant, and Chinedu could sense her frustration. One evening, Chioma finally confronted him with the dreaded news—she wanted a divorce. Chinedu was heartbroken but determined to salvage their marriage.

Chinedu remembered the early days of their relationship when they were deeply in love and would do anything to make each other happy. He realized that over the years, they had both become complacent and had stopped making the effort to connect intimately.

He decided to have an open and honest conversation with Chioma. He asked her to give him one last chance to prove his love and dedication to their marriage. Chioma, though skeptical, agreed reluctantly.

That night, Chinedu set the stage for a romantic evening. He cooked Chioma's favorite dinner, filled their home with the scent of fresh flowers, and played their favorite love songs. They talked for hours, reminiscing about their happiest moments together and the dreams they once shared.

As the night progressed, Chinedu gently and lovingly explored a part of their intimacy that they had neglected for years which is leaking of her plate. He focused on Chioma's pleasure, showing her tenderness and affection she hadn't felt in a long time. Chinedu's attentive and loving approach rekindled a spark between them.

Chioma felt cherished and adored, reminded of the man she had fallen in love with. She realized that their relationship still had potential and that Chinedu was willing to put in the effort to make things right and instantly forgot about Divorce.

Sometimes most divorces happens because both parties are speaking different love languages. Say no to divorce!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story: How Chinedu Changed His Wife's Call For Divorce After Leaking Plate by MissKudoswrite(f): 3:16pm On Aug 04
Celebrities and their marriage life style
Re: Story: How Chinedu Changed His Wife's Call For Divorce After Leaking Plate by AbdulAkpan: 4:34pm On Aug 04
We don hear
Re: Story: How Chinedu Changed His Wife's Call For Divorce After Leaking Plate by sylve11: 4:47pm On Aug 04
Which one be leaking of plate again? cool

1 Like

Re: Story: How Chinedu Changed His Wife's Call For Divorce After Leaking Plate by AdolfHitlerxXx: 5:06pm On Aug 04
shocked

1 Like

Re: Story: How Chinedu Changed His Wife's Call For Divorce After Leaking Plate by Softmirror: 5:55pm On Aug 04
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Chest beaters and affinity for simpish behaviour....

Don't be surprised if the plate he licked, a Yoruba guy had ejaculated on it in the afternoon cos

Yam leggers desperately hunt Yoruba guys. They leave the discarded leftovers for chestbeating cowards to wife with 38 page bride price lists grin

You are funny. But this is so true. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story: How Chinedu Changed His Wife's Call For Divorce After Leaking Plate by Farrason: 6:23pm On Aug 04
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Chest beaters and affinity for simpish behaviour....

Don't be surprised if the plate he licked, a Yoruba guy had ejaculated on it in the afternoon cos

Yam leggers desperately hunt Yoruba guys. The Yoruba demons leave the discarded leftovers for chestbeating cowards to wife with 38 page bride price lists grin

Mischief stinks on you.
Re: Story: How Chinedu Changed His Wife's Call For Divorce After Leaking Plate by muyico(m): 7:31pm On Aug 04
Igbo licking plates?
Re: Story: How Chinedu Changed His Wife's Call For Divorce After Leaking Plate by Balablue64: 8:02pm On Aug 04
sylve11:

he lick her pussy
Re: Story: How Chinedu Changed His Wife's Call For Divorce After Leaking Plate by Zubeezanga(m): 9:19pm On Aug 04
Lol because of head and proper banging u dy ask for divorce or breakup u can not open ur lie filled mouth and say wah u want, u dy expect am to find out as per mind and the useless man go beg u stay, when a dude treat her like a slut she is outside without stress kai, omo the day u tell me u want end na that minute u go no turning back, if u are hot am hotter if i can't make u cum i can make another squirt, find ur sin lemme find mind i no stress u and u can not stress me simple. Nonsense.
Re: Story: How Chinedu Changed His Wife's Call For Divorce After Leaking Plate by helinues: 9:56pm On Aug 04
Snailing?? Even God forbids bad things.

Urine palace, make person dey put his mouth inside, Nah Nah
Re: Story: How Chinedu Changed His Wife's Call For Divorce After Leaking Plate by Natbrowny: 10:20pm On Aug 04
MissKudoswrite:

Who be the celebrity for this story?
Re: Story: How Chinedu Changed His Wife's Call For Divorce After Leaking Plate by OKOATA(m): 11:03pm On Aug 04
AdolfHitlerxXx:
grin
You have been reported. Tribal man.
Re: Story: How Chinedu Changed His Wife's Call For Divorce After Leaking Plate by idahme(m): 12:12am On Aug 05
The divorce will happen if you are waiting for me to do that

1 Like

Re: Story: How Chinedu Changed His Wife's Call For Divorce After Leaking Plate by Leemzyy(f): 4:36am On Aug 05
Balablue64:
he lick her pussy
Ewww disgusting
Re: Story: How Chinedu Changed His Wife's Call For Divorce After Leaking Plate by Gmone: 5:28am On Aug 05
MissKudoswrite:
Never
Re: Story: How Chinedu Changed His Wife's Call For Divorce After Leaking Plate by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:26am On Aug 05
OKOATA:
You have been reported. Tribal man.

My negro. Why did it pain you? Because it was 100% fact ?

Stop crying and take sniper for your sorrows. It should help with the heartache.

I'm your doctor, I prescribe 2 bottles. grin

Re: Story: How Chinedu Changed His Wife's Call For Divorce After Leaking Plate by haffaze777(m): 11:10am On Aug 05
AdolfHitlerxXx:

My negro. Why did it pain you? Because it was 100% fact ?

Stop crying and take sniper for your sorrows. It should help with the heartache.

I'm your doctor, I prescribe 2 bottles. grin

We will have one less frustrated soul to deal withgrin
Re: Story: How Chinedu Changed His Wife's Call For Divorce After Leaking Plate by Gmone: 9:10am On Aug 06
haffaze777:

We will have one less frustrated soul to deal withgrin
That was too harsh
Re: Story: How Chinedu Changed His Wife's Call For Divorce After Leaking Plate by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:31pm On Aug 06
helinues:

I hope you don't collect blowjobs sha.
Re: Story: How Chinedu Changed His Wife's Call For Divorce After Leaking Plate by Proserpina: 4:44pm On Aug 06
What has plates got to do with the story?

Why did he lick plate when he's still going to wash?

1 Like

Re: Story: How Chinedu Changed His Wife's Call For Divorce After Leaking Plate by Starz825(m): 6:32pm On Aug 06
Proserpina:
What has plates got to do with the story?

Why did he lick plate when he's still going to wash?
Dey whine urself like say U no know wetin plate be
Re: Story: How Chinedu Changed His Wife's Call For Divorce After Leaking Plate by rickleye: 7:22pm On Aug 06
sylve11:

lol 😂.. I understood that to mean “ licking her privates”
Re: Story: How Chinedu Changed His Wife's Call For Divorce After Leaking Plate by rickleye: 7:23pm On Aug 06
helinues:

Lol i
Re: Story: How Chinedu Changed His Wife's Call For Divorce After Leaking Plate by Gmone: 10:49pm On Aug 09
rickleye:

Lol i

Lol
Re: Story: How Chinedu Changed His Wife's Call For Divorce After Leaking Plate by Testimony1988(m): 3:58pm
Gmone:
Chinedu and Chioma had been married for ten years, but their relationship had hit a rough patch. Chioma had grown distant, and Chinedu could sense her frustration. One evening, Chioma finally confronted him with the dreaded news—she wanted a divorce. Chinedu was heartbroken but determined to salvage their marriage.

Chinedu remembered the early days of their relationship when they were deeply in love and would do anything to make each other happy. He realized that over the years, they had both become complacent and had stopped making the effort to connect intimately.

He decided to have an open and honest conversation with Chioma. He asked her to give him one last chance to prove his love and dedication to their marriage. Chioma, though skeptical, agreed reluctantly.

That night, Chinedu set the stage for a romantic evening. He cooked Chioma's favorite dinner, filled their home with the scent of fresh flowers, and played their favorite love songs. They talked for hours, reminiscing about their happiest moments together and the dreams they once shared.

As the night progressed, Chinedu gently and lovingly explored a part of their intimacy that they had neglected for years which is leaking of her plate. He focused on Chioma's pleasure, showing her tenderness and affection she hadn't felt in a long time. Chinedu's attentive and loving approach rekindled a spark between them.

Chioma felt cherished and adored, reminded of the man she had fallen in love with. She realized that their relationship still had potential and that Chinedu was willing to put in the effort to make things right and instantly forgot about Divorce.

Sometimes most divorces happens because both parties are speaking different love languages. Say no to divorce!!
sad
hmmmm, licking of plate is not hygienic.

(1) (Reply)

Spoil Me / Is Marrying More Than One Wife A Sin. / Nairaland Queens!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.