Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,128 members, 7,977,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:22 AM

Tonto Dikeh In Car Purchase Mess, Destroys Dealer Office Despite Failure To Pay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh In Car Purchase Mess, Destroys Dealer Office Despite Failure To Pay (48044 Views)

Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus / Zlatan Asks Tonto Dikeh In 'Agege' By Tekno "Why You Dey Frown Your Face?" / Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh In Car Purchase Mess, Destroys Dealer Office Despite Failure To Pay by dailybuzzng: 3:44pm On Aug 04
Tonto Dike in Car Purchase Mess, Destroys Dealer's Office Fittings Despite Failure To Pay (FULL VIDEO)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxXnPO-bH5w?si=OffBCGD_Ud5Ub0ME

Nollywood star, Tonto Dike has been mired in fresh controversy following a credit car purchase from Abuja popular automobile brand, Skyewise Group.

Arising from her failure to complete payment as and when due, the drama queen invaded the office space of the dealer located in the Maitama area of Abuja and had a free-for-all with the company staff, going ahead to destroy multi million naira office fittings, including television sets.

A video of the dishonorable act has since gone viral, attracting severe criticism from social media users.

According to a viral video shared by influencer, Verydarkman, the Nollywood star was said to have purchased an N86m worth of car and made an advance payment of N30m and parted with the luxurious automobile.

According to him, despite her promise of making monthly payments for a period of three months to the dealer till the balance is completely liquidated, she refused and her balance of about N56m remained unpaid.

She was however said to have resumed payment after several persuasion seven months later, but this time in piecemeal.

After over one year, according to the source, the screen diva was still owning about N2m.

Things however went sour when she took the car for servicing from the place of purchase and she was reminded of her outstanding balance.

This did not however go down well with her as she lost her temper and engaged in physical combat with staff of the organization and went on rampage of property destruction.

Several appeal to douse her temper fell on the deaf ear. Even when the company CEO, Dr. Elvis Abuyere arrived, she reached for his jugular, assaulting him.

She followed it up with threat that she is connected and could go away with the act.

Verydarkman also criticized her for not demonstrating a good example as someone who had sought a public office.

Though no official statement has been made by the organization as at press time, as the case has been reported to the Nigerian police and possible legal actions to be taken by Skyewise Automobile company.

Recall that in 2023 election, Tonto Dike a divorcee had sought the office of the deputy governor of Rivers State but lost her bid.

Very fresh in our memories was the messy divorce with her ex husband Dr. Churchill who was subjected to several assaults and bullying which included breaking of his properties. With this situation its obvious that Churchill who is currently enjoying his new home is vindicated, same as her ex boyfriend Prince Kpokpogri.

https://www.abujapress.com/2024/08/tonto-dike-in-car-purchase-mess.html

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Car Purchase Mess, Destroys Dealer Office Despite Failure To Pay by GOFRONT(m): 3:49pm On Aug 04
So na Tonto dike dey scatter that place when I been drive pass. I been thinks say na FCDA dey do their normal demolition activities........The effect of kpokpogiri

Now, Portable go dey laff at Tonto

135 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Car Purchase Mess, Destroys Dealer Office Despite Failure To Pay by Mrfixitt(m): 3:52pm On Aug 04
Tonto na real craze woman

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Car Purchase Mess, Destroys Dealer Office Despite Failure To Pay by MissKudoswrite(f): 3:52pm On Aug 04
Na everything una go post

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Car Purchase Mess, Destroys Dealer Office Despite Failure To Pay by CriminalTinubu(f): 3:56pm On Aug 04
Struggling to pay N6m but their social media followers say their bags are worth $100k and shoes of $50k.

The average social media user has an IQ lower than 20.

352 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Car Purchase Mess, Destroys Dealer Office Despite Failure To Pay by CriminalTinubu(f): 3:58pm On Aug 04
MissKudoswrite:
Na everything una go post

Are you Tontoh Dikeh?

Watch your disgraceful videos here
https://www.nairaland.com/8174351/renowned-feminist-tontoh-dikeh-caught

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Car Purchase Mess, Destroys Dealer Office Despite Failure To Pay by Natbrowny: 4:11pm On Aug 04
CriminalTinubu:
Struggling to pay N6m but their social media followers say their bags are worth $100k and shoes of $50k.

The average social media user has an IQ lower than 20.
😂

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Car Purchase Mess, Destroys Dealer Office Despite Failure To Pay by nero2face: 5:38pm On Aug 04
Shame to be called a woman

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Car Purchase Mess, Destroys Dealer Office Despite Failure To Pay by Bman2018: 5:51pm On Aug 04
drama everywhere

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Car Purchase Mess, Destroys Dealer Office Despite Failure To Pay by sofeo(m): 5:52pm On Aug 04
Alright
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Car Purchase Mess, Destroys Dealer Office Despite Failure To Pay by Freshtruth(m): 5:52pm On Aug 04
Buy car on credit just to impress unknown fans . Now Madam pay your remaining money u begin vex.

86m go give me one Prado clean one for 40m, Gwagon compressor for 46m,

My fans go still know say I try than buy one car for 86m I dey mad

The car dealer should give her time to ride on more political dicks for the balance

125 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Car Purchase Mess, Destroys Dealer Office Despite Failure To Pay by Digixtreme: 5:52pm On Aug 04
Very bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Car Purchase Mess, Destroys Dealer Office Despite Failure To Pay by onadana: 5:52pm On Aug 04
...why does Nairaland stories always comes late?This news is stale.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Car Purchase Mess, Destroys Dealer Office Despite Failure To Pay by deathtoLeo: 5:52pm On Aug 04
useless bastard toto decay

Churchill and kpokpogri dodged bullet

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Car Purchase Mess, Destroys Dealer Office Despite Failure To Pay by Fr33born(m): 5:52pm On Aug 04
Tonto Dike again. Seems this lady doesn't want peace in her whole life.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Car Purchase Mess, Destroys Dealer Office Despite Failure To Pay by mustbewell: 5:53pm On Aug 04
Controversial toto

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Car Purchase Mess, Destroys Dealer Office Despite Failure To Pay by whytediamond(m): 5:53pm On Aug 04
cheesy

Churchill and Kpokpo-Ogiri right now

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Car Purchase Mess, Destroys Dealer Office Despite Failure To Pay by oluwaseyi0: 5:53pm On Aug 04
Trust celebrity at your own peril

16 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Car Purchase Mess, Destroys Dealer Office Despite Failure To Pay by Lexusgs430: 5:53pm On Aug 04
Because of 2 million only...... 😂

Churchill, biko come to the rescue of your babymama....... 😁😂

16 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Car Purchase Mess, Destroys Dealer Office Despite Failure To Pay by maestro299: 5:54pm On Aug 04
Ever since Churchill left this drama queen of a woman, his life has been relatively peaceful. Just look at how she's behaving like one of Tinubu's ill-mannered, ogogoro-fueled agberos. She is in the wrong by defaulting on an agreement for payment yet look at her acting like an animal. She can't even show a little decorum as per the fact that she's in public. Imagine how she's going to be under a man's roof. No wonder she was rumored to beat up her mother-in-law when she was with Olakunle. As a man, run from these kind of problematic women when looking for a long-term relationship. These are the kind of women that can turn a gentle man into Mike Tyson.

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Car Purchase Mess, Destroys Dealer Office Despite Failure To Pay by ImoleNaija: 5:54pm On Aug 04
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Car Purchase Mess, Destroys Dealer Office Despite Failure To Pay by onadana: 5:55pm On Aug 04
Tonto Dikeh...always...high on something...that her former husband Churchill that escaped intact from her vice surely had cause to thank his stars..not that he was a Saint though.To.....to...is a poison chalice..drink or sip at your peril.Women are naturally proned to run but what makes a man run away from a woman a beautiful one at that is left to legends to decipher.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Car Purchase Mess, Destroys Dealer Office Despite Failure To Pay by Kingosytex(m): 5:55pm On Aug 04
Heaven knows that I wouldn't have kept my cool if I were that man, I would have beat her to coma. As long as I have ample evidence of her attacking me first, I would have taught her a lesson she would never forget.

She was even bragging. What audacity is that? You owe someone and you even dared attack that person. Churchill was right, she's a narcissist.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Car Purchase Mess, Destroys Dealer Office Despite Failure To Pay by CorrectionFLuid: 5:55pm On Aug 04
And the police wey help am during her drama with that idiot prince kpokpogiri guy is the IGP now.

Edit

She followed it up with threat that she is connected and could go away with the act.

She didn't lie.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Car Purchase Mess, Destroys Dealer Office Despite Failure To Pay by Adebaba1(m): 5:55pm On Aug 04
why does this lady like embarrassing herself in Lagos
She is really a bad example of PH ladies

See her useless friends too talking

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Car Purchase Mess, Destroys Dealer Office Despite Failure To Pay by Mrniceguy001: 5:56pm On Aug 04
Sue her. I won't drag pearls 💎 with a pig. Let's go to court.

12 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh In Car Purchase Mess, Destroys Dealer Office Despite Failure To Pay by Sonnobax15(m): 5:57pm On Aug 04
cheesy
Na wa oh
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Car Purchase Mess, Destroys Dealer Office Despite Failure To Pay by Curdlebug(m): 5:57pm On Aug 04
Hmmmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh In Car Purchase Mess, Destroys Dealer Office Despite Failure To Pay by ObaIgwe1: 5:57pm On Aug 04
She shouldn't have been embarrassed like that For N2M balance out of N86M purchase

21 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) / Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today (Pictures) / Don Jazzy Insists On Sex Before Marriage To Ascertain Sexual Compatibility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.