Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,914 members, 7,949,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:46 PM

Woman Slumps & Dies While Preparing Breakfast For Her Family In Port Harcourt - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Slumps & Dies While Preparing Breakfast For Her Family In Port Harcourt (51963 Views)

Woman Slumps, Dies While Sharing Testimony In Lagos Church / Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death / COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Slumps & Dies While Preparing Breakfast For Her Family In Port Harcourt by Unbreakable007: 4:24am On Aug 05
Na that fine hair style she carry die👿? Chai!
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies While Preparing Breakfast For Her Family In Port Harcourt by asatemple(f): 4:33am On Aug 05
Rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Woman Slumps & Dies While Preparing Breakfast For Her Family In Port Harcourt by IdeasYapayaski: 4:34am On Aug 05
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies While Preparing Breakfast For Her Family In Port Harcourt by mipeesoft(m): 4:57am On Aug 05
The economic pressure in the country is becoming over bearing because of apc government numerous failures. RIP to her
post=131327325:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/8/nigerian-woman-slumps-and-des-while-preparing-breakfast-for-her-family-2.html

1 Like

Re: Woman Slumps & Dies While Preparing Breakfast For Her Family In Port Harcourt by maxiuc(m): 5:12am On Aug 05
My lovely would have been Dead by now thank God for Life she woke up by 4am collapse and couldn't breathe the husband called me on phone and said my sister is unconscious oooo that,4am drove down to their house we carried her inside car rushed to a nearby hospital and thank God the doctor was around that early morning she was immediately placed on oxygen and some drips given to her thank God some hours later she started responding to feelings and opening her eyes. This was someone that slept healthy last night but woke up in hospital bed.

Every house needs a car infact I learnt something from yesterday experience, the country is messed up

1 Like

Re: Woman Slumps & Dies While Preparing Breakfast For Her Family In Port Harcourt by epainos: 5:27am On Aug 05
People just don't slump. If you are getting tired every time, quickly get yourself a BP monitor. It is not that expensive. Many people don't know these things. A friend had been having the symptoms for over 5 years, but ignored it until the day he went for a comprehensive test because he was applying for a Canadian visa. The doctor told him to act fast. And mind you, I have cautioned this person to stop eating sugar and salt, but ignored all. Meanwhile, he was always getting tired and always having severe headaches every time he helped with grocery purchases for his family. Yet, he ignored all. He said he didn't even think about it. He would just crawl into his bed and rest after each episode.... and as soon as he wakes up, he feels better again.

After his doctor placed him on BP drugs, which he would have used for the rest of his life, he rang me and told me his predicament. I did less scolding and moved fast. The first test I recommended was his lipid profile. And he saw he had a high rate of bad cholesterol. He was shocked because he is slim. I laughed hard. I warned had warned him about using deep frying, reusing oil, and even using seed oil all the time.

To cut the story short, he went back to his doctor after 6 months, and he was told to stop all medications. Lol. The doctor said his case is rare as many have used drugs for a long time.....little did he know that the man treated the underlying cause of the wahala.

Fix your diet, and live long.

1 Like

Re: Woman Slumps & Dies While Preparing Breakfast For Her Family In Port Harcourt by FireUpNow(m): 5:31am On Aug 05
Don't rule out BP
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies While Preparing Breakfast For Her Family In Port Harcourt by Jman06(m): 5:32am On Aug 05
Another victim of poor healthcare system and health-seeking attitude!

The lady may have had roof-top blood pressure for long without medical checkups. When the heart could no longer carry the burden, it simply packed up.

This pattern of death has become so common in our clime.
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies While Preparing Breakfast For Her Family In Port Harcourt by Babangidapikin: 5:34am On Aug 05
Learn to rest , especially if you know your body can't carry something's... I have been resting this weekend, even though my alarm rings and I am awake since 1am, I stay in bed because my body has being reacting to stress lately and it needs rest .

1 Like

Re: Woman Slumps & Dies While Preparing Breakfast For Her Family In Port Harcourt by imagrg(m): 5:55am On Aug 05
My wife died under similar circumstance.
It was at the back of my house though. cry

1 Like

Re: Woman Slumps & Dies While Preparing Breakfast For Her Family In Port Harcourt by spiceadole: 6:03am On Aug 05
Young people, especially,do not want to take antihypertensives.

When they have that head ache,they call it "Malaria & typhoid"

When the chest pain starts,they call it "peptic ulcer"

Anything to shy away from taking BP medications..and having proper follow ups.
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies While Preparing Breakfast For Her Family In Port Harcourt by BALLOSKI: 6:27am On Aug 05
Why do I feel like I know this woman?

RIP
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies While Preparing Breakfast For Her Family In Port Harcourt by Lordbinsmar: 6:41am On Aug 05
Nubian23:

Why are people saying that the COVID vaccine is responsible for ailments, deaths and sterility in people?

Dey play.

Something way a professor of medicine confirmed to me that people ought not to take that vaccine. Its altering peoples body system and creating all sought of problems.

1 Like

Re: Woman Slumps & Dies While Preparing Breakfast For Her Family In Port Harcourt by Leemzyy(f): 6:47am On Aug 05
May Allah forgive her sins and grant her rahma
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies While Preparing Breakfast For Her Family In Port Harcourt by Augustine2244(m): 6:47am On Aug 05
So unfortunate for the poor woman.
Our health should be taken seriously and cherished like an egg, because it's our greatest asset.
What is the use of all the riches in the world if you are too sick to enjoy them?
Obviously what killed the woman cannot be farfetched from heart related or cardiac issues, which developed as a result of poor nutrition, unhealthy lifestyle, excessive stress which places undue burden on the heart .
Poor nutrition can lead to buildup of fatty deposits, cellular waste deposits all known as Plaques within the arteries leading to and from the heart.
This condition is known as ATHEROSCLEROSIS and often life threatening.
These plaques block the arteries and inhibit free circulation of food nutrients and oxygen to tissues and organs in the body as less blood gets to them.
As the plaque builds up, the artery walls grow thicker and harder.This hardening of the arteries is usually a silent process in the early stages.
The victim may not notice symptoms for a long time .
As the plaque grows,it leaves less room in the artery for blood passage and the constant force of blood flow can cause the plaque erosion or rupture, forming a blood clot.
The effect on the body depends on the site of formation of the blood clots.
The formation of blood clot in the coronary artery can be extremely deadly, bringing fatal heart attacks.
Obviously the woman was felled by Coronary atherosclerosis.
We should learn to be careful with health and never ignore even the slightest changes in the body.
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies While Preparing Breakfast For Her Family In Port Harcourt by Lovenorth: 6:52am On Aug 05
We4all:
She slumped and her husband found her. What if it was the husband that hit her?
Go and suit the husband let me check something shocked
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies While Preparing Breakfast For Her Family In Port Harcourt by Melonsmasher: 6:54am On Aug 05
Warrior99:
Find out if she took COVID 19 shots Astra Zeneca etc. during the pandemic.
This is actually reasonable, in addition to the collapse economy, not everyone is in the right state of mind. Alot is going on, too many unreported flukes. And I give it to tinubu, kudos to the government, they have done a great job in making life unbearable to the people.
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies While Preparing Breakfast For Her Family In Port Harcourt by mignone(f): 6:56am On Aug 05
SporaD8:

We eat anything anyhow in this country without care about their overall health implications !
I was recently forced to buy another popular brand of butter when I couldn't see my first choice.
I was surprised to discover that, not only did my new choice took longer time to melt in boiling water, it was also elastic like melted plastic!!!
Conclusion: if it took more than 10min for ordinary butter to melt in hot water, I wonder how long it will take for same to digest in the human system!
May we not use our hard-earned money to buy our own death!
That must be margarine and not butter, ma'am/sir.
Butter melts even on ur fingers.

1 Like

Re: Woman Slumps & Dies While Preparing Breakfast For Her Family In Port Harcourt by CJStarz: 6:59am On Aug 05
This one no be ordinary slumping ooo
Unless she was previously sick, if not, na spiritual arrow dem send to am. Enemies everywhere.
The Bible says we should pray with ceasing.
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies While Preparing Breakfast For Her Family In Port Harcourt by Mrfeel: 7:00am On Aug 05
We4all:

What if

If the bolded is what is causing you to hyperventilate over my post, then you need to have a brain scan.

My friend keep your (IF) to yourself
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies While Preparing Breakfast For Her Family In Port Harcourt by Mrfeel: 7:04am On Aug 05
TreasureJunky:
The rate of slump and die these days is very alarming. A very healthy person will just fall, and that will be the end. God oo
My uncle died same way few months ago
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies While Preparing Breakfast For Her Family In Port Harcourt by Callosobruchus(m): 7:05am On Aug 05
Eyah,may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies While Preparing Breakfast For Her Family In Port Harcourt by HRprof: 7:06am On Aug 05
imagrg:
My wife died under similar circumstance.
It was at the back of my house though. cry

Sorry about that. Did she took covid 19 vaccines as people alleged could be the cause of recent slumping deaths
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies While Preparing Breakfast For Her Family In Port Harcourt by Pinkyposh(f): 7:19am On Aug 05
Flame333:
Ah!!!!!

High blood pressure hitting people left and right

We all have problems but never allow your problem get you

It's low blood pressure that kills instantly, it doesn't give signs, just dizziness before you know it, the end
High blood pressure will first lead to CVA that is stroke, might damage the kidneys

1 Like

Re: Woman Slumps & Dies While Preparing Breakfast For Her Family In Port Harcourt by Pinkyposh(f): 7:23am On Aug 05
ObalendeCMS:
Women, always consciously and subconsciously flashing their wedding band like it's their greatest achievement!
If they didn't flash, they are hiding being married so men can chase them, if they flash, it means they are showing off.
What do men really want?
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies While Preparing Breakfast For Her Family In Port Harcourt by Jakasibo(m): 7:28am On Aug 05
saintopus:
This is why it's so important for regular medical check up.

She might have an underlying health conditions.

May the Blessings Be

Like?
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies While Preparing Breakfast For Her Family In Port Harcourt by Neddyogu(m): 7:39am On Aug 05
Zonefree:

So, men that do slump and die na their wives dey hit them? undecided
Unintelligent feminist!

Very daft people on this NL.
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies While Preparing Breakfast For Her Family In Port Harcourt by ObalendeCMS: 7:52am On Aug 05
Pinkyposh:

If they didn't flash, they are hiding being married so men can chase them, if they flash, it means they are showing off.
What do men really want?

I don't know what men really want.

I only typed what I observed.

Btw, are you guilty of such?
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies While Preparing Breakfast For Her Family In Port Harcourt by nwirinedu(m): 8:01am On Aug 05
Most PH women dont like going to the kitchen , they prefer going to fast foods to buy breakfast , lunch and supper for their family.

Why would you want food preparation to ruin those expensive nails and attachments? She must have slumped in protest. cool
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies While Preparing Breakfast For Her Family In Port Harcourt by SouthernPlateau: 8:03am On Aug 05
Nigeria is a funny place, we dont want to suffer and we dont want to die...See when someone dies that person has wrapped up whatever assignment he or she was assigned to undertake here in the physical world Be it by God(for religious die hards) or by the Constructor of Nature(Scientific plus Logical Reasoner)...The after life is another life in a different form. While we are scared of death, people we mourn for have already gained admission and work tools for the spiritual realm which we have no idea or experience of. Please be it natural or unnatural cause as some like to relate deaths with, if deaths are not relevant to the Universe ppl of immediate ADs, BCs, Ape times, dem Awolowo for de hia...abeg let peace be with the dead.
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies While Preparing Breakfast For Her Family In Port Harcourt by Ten06(m): 8:13am On Aug 05
People should normalize checking their blood pressure frequently. Uncontrolled blood pressure has been the major causes of sudden collapse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Health Risks Of Sex With Animals - Temi Iwalaiye / COVID-19: Zindzi Mandela Dies At 59 / Dr. Oluyinka Olutoye, The Nigerian Surgeon With A Difference (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.