Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,019 members, 7,987,666 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 02:09 PM

Opinion: This Website Deserves More Attention. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Opinion: This Website Deserves More Attention. (120 Views)

I Am Not Taking This! My Baby Girl Deserves The 1st Position. 15as! / ASUU Strike: Does The Union Deserves Their Withheld Salaries? / Who Deserves This.. Pythagoras Or Einstein? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: This Website Deserves More Attention. by Schoolguy9(m): 2:28am On Aug 05
Currently, www.stunine.com is helping Nigerians to own 1Gb, 5Gb, 10Gb, 15Gb, 20Gb and more denominations of internet data from all networks such as MTN, GLO, AIRTEL and 9MOBILE but it's not everybody that knows about it.

The reason is because it does not want to be known for the wrong reasons neither does it want to make unfulfilled promises. So, whenever you remember the word, Stunine, just know it's a good place to buy data!

Moreover, given the chance, Nigerians can make money off it! Yes, if you want to recharge your prepaid meters, you can use it! Students can even buy educational pins for result checking, exam registrations and other things.

The best way to make use of www.stunine.com is even to join the referral system! I wish you more heights.

(1) (Reply)

Students That Wrote WAEC Can Make Instant Money With This! / I Need Your Help !!! Not Money / Still Searching For A Job? Do This Instead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.