Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,648 members, 7,930,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 01:17 PM

Nowadays Men Are Looking For Rich Women Too, You Will Die With Cooking Skills - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nowadays Men Are Looking For Rich Women Too, You Will Die With Cooking Skills (2133 Views)

It Has Just Come To My Notice That Women Too Are Practicing The Redpill / Men, Beware - Married Women Too Now Have Sex With Dogs. / Updated:Help My Dad Is Ignorant And Likes Women Too Much!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nowadays Men Are Looking For Rich Women Too, You Will Die With Cooking Skills by EreluRoz: 7:35am On Aug 05
Modern men don't even care if you know how to cook and domesticated they are just after money.

As seen somewhere and I concur πŸ˜†

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nowadays Men Are Looking For Rich Women Too, You Will Die With Cooking Skills by Johnson225(m): 7:36am On Aug 05
woman wey no sabi cook don drop quote

20 Likes

Re: Nowadays Men Are Looking For Rich Women Too, You Will Die With Cooking Skills by Sonnobax15(m): 7:37am On Aug 05
cheesy
Now this is funny but the sweetest truth ever cheesy

But then again, blessed is HE who has found a banny in this generation who's rich,a good cook and also a good lasher cheesy. For they can hardly be found..But should you find anyone,hold her tight..

6 Likes

Re: Nowadays Men Are Looking For Rich Women Too, You Will Die With Cooking Skills by EreluRoz: 7:40am On Aug 05
Johnson225:
I would rather be a billionaire than waste away in the kitchen to please a modern man who prefers I come with riches than cooking skills

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nowadays Men Are Looking For Rich Women Too, You Will Die With Cooking Skills by EreluRoz: 7:40am On Aug 05
Sonnobax15:
cheesy

Bitter truth

1 Like

Re: Nowadays Men Are Looking For Rich Women Too, You Will Die With Cooking Skills by EreluRoz: 7:44am On Aug 05
Sonnobax15:
cheesy

But then again, blessed is HE who has found a banny in this generation who's rich,a good cook and also a good lasher cheesy. For they can hardly be found..But should you find anyone,hold her tight..
You can't have a complete package, choose one.

2 Likes

Re: Nowadays Men Are Looking For Rich Women Too, You Will Die With Cooking Skills by Sonnobax15(m): 7:47am On Aug 05
EreluRoz:
You can have a complete package, choose one.
. There's no complete package when it comes to Nigerian bannies cheesy.

8 Likes

Re: Nowadays Men Are Looking For Rich Women Too, You Will Die With Cooking Skills by Johnson225(m): 7:48am On Aug 05
EreluRoz:
I would rather be a billionaire than waste away in the kitchen to please a modern man who prefers I come with riches than cooking skills

but unfortunately you not a billionaire.
Better hold your cooking skills strong. Jsyk, Bedmatics alone is not enough...

8 Likes

Re: Nowadays Men Are Looking For Rich Women Too, You Will Die With Cooking Skills by EreluRoz: 7:48am On Aug 05
Sonnobax15:
. There's no complete package when it comes to Nigerian bannies cheesy.
Can't I meant to type
Re: Nowadays Men Are Looking For Rich Women Too, You Will Die With Cooking Skills by EreluRoz: 7:51am On Aug 05
Johnson225:

but unfortunately you not a billionaire.
Better hold your cooking skills strong.
Which simply means modern women should also chase money and stop wasting away in the kitchen for someone who will prefer your money than your socalled cooking skills. How did you know my financial status? Lol
Re: Nowadays Men Are Looking For Rich Women Too, You Will Die With Cooking Skills by Sonnobax15(m): 7:54am On Aug 05
EreluRoz:
Can't I meant to type
I see
Re: Nowadays Men Are Looking For Rich Women Too, You Will Die With Cooking Skills by sleek214(m): 8:06am On Aug 05
Lol
Re: Nowadays Men Are Looking For Rich Women Too, You Will Die With Cooking Skills by Johnson225(m): 8:15am On Aug 05
EreluRoz:
Which simply means modern women should also chase money and stop wasting away in the kitchen for someone who will prefer your money than your socalled cooking skills. How did you know my financial status? Lol

For someone Who will prefer your money than cooking skills lol
you haven't seen men who request their wife quits her job and be a full time housewife??
only a handful of men give a fvck about their spouse finances. majority dont care

5 Likes

Re: Nowadays Men Are Looking For Rich Women Too, You Will Die With Cooking Skills by madone: 8:23am On Aug 05
Everyone sha wan talk. Have your money or not if you lack basic skill a woman should have oga will still leave you face house girl. grin
Then you see them shouting men are scum

6 Likes

Re: Nowadays Men Are Looking For Rich Women Too, You Will Die With Cooking Skills by EreluRoz: 8:24am On Aug 05
Johnson225:

For someone Who will prefer your money than cooking skills lol
you haven't seen men who request their wife quits her job and be a full time housewife??
only a handful of men give a fvck about their spouse finances. majority dont care
You are obviously not in tune with realities of modern times. You even said majority lol how many men can comfortably care for their women these days? 99% of men even hates the idea of housewife. I remember back then when I said I prefer being a housewife than stressing myself with keeping and maintaining the family and working at the same time Dem nearly chop me raw in this forum then.
Re: Nowadays Men Are Looking For Rich Women Too, You Will Die With Cooking Skills by EreluRoz: 8:28am On Aug 05
madone:
Everyone sha wan talk. Have your money or not if you lack basic skill a woman should have oga will still leave you face house girl. grin
Then you see them shouting men ate scum
Some Women are cheating back these days with reckless abandon if that's where you want to push the topic to. So oga can leave and face house girl while madam may also decide to face her boss πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Stick to the topic. You sef will choose a rich woman over excellent cooking skills
Re: Nowadays Men Are Looking For Rich Women Too, You Will Die With Cooking Skills by DevilsEqual(m): 8:43am On Aug 05
cheesy

Actually, I've always been like this from Day 1

I have never dated a lady that earns lower than me. Although, that kinda relationship no easy o cause women overdo sometimes but i prefer it

I don't even have contacts of any female corper,not to talk of students. All are working class ladies and thanks to their busy schedule, they usually don't have many guys on their neck

Love bomb them for a while and you'll be the center of their affection

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nowadays Men Are Looking For Rich Women Too, You Will Die With Cooking Skills by EreluRoz: 8:47am On Aug 05
DevilsEqual:
cheesy

Actually, I've always been like this from Day 1

I have never dated a lady that earns lower than me. Although, that kinda relationship no easy o cause women overdo sometimes but i prefer it

I don't even have contacts of any female corper,not to talk of students. All are working class ladies and thanks to their busy schedule, they usually don't have many guys on their neck

Love bomb them for a while and you'll be the center of their affection
Low budget gigolo na im you be lol

1 Like

Re: Nowadays Men Are Looking For Rich Women Too, You Will Die With Cooking Skills by madone: 9:56am On Aug 05
EreluRoz:
Some Women are cheating back these days with reckless abandon if that's where you want to push the topic to. So oga can leave and face house girl while madam may also decide to face her boss πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Stick to the topic. You sef will choose a rich woman over excellent cooking skills
who loose at the end of the day. A woman follow other guys and at age 55yrs she is good as old rage used and wasted. Values gone and at 70yr a man is still in the game feasting on fresh girls like you.
One thing you dont understand is that men f...ck for sport not for emotions like una. We f..ck heartless, we f..ck mindless. So if a woman cheats with hundred men she is just looking for stability of her emotions.
Ask tonto, ssk blessing CEO, ask them mamas on your street. And a host of other
Them still looking for stability
All the ladies that cheated on president Obasanjo are all retired but baba is still slaying.
Longevity is in a man slaying compared to that of a woman.
We started it first and we will still finish it.
Its only a foolish man that will stay killing himself on a cheatimg wife when new fresh chicks get hatched every day.

On the topic do men prefer a rich woman to a woman that can cook.
Then i will tell you that only a f..ck boy that will consider your money first before your character and skills. Real men will come for you on the basis of character and skills of which your culinary skills will be one, then your basic home makers skill. A girl that can cook can fuel her man, keep her home, groom decent children
Guys these days are not really after rich girls dont get it wrong with all these social media noise. Guys are avoiding liabilities and senseless billing machines in form of ladies. We are looking for ladies who have something doing. You put your money first when you meet a real nigga he will ghost you Flat.
Should a lady bring something to the table? Of cos yes. See eh a real man dies faster when he cant provide. We are built to meet needs.
So let me help you for free incase there is one Johnny coming for you cos you have money just now that the infidel has a Bleep girl somewhere feeding his ego.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nowadays Men Are Looking For Rich Women Too, You Will Die With Cooking Skills by Emmanuel900(m): 10:07am On Aug 05
EreluRoz:
Modern men don't even care if you know how to cook and domesticated they are just after money.

Most men can cook and do the domestic works these days so we don't need women for what we can do ourselves. Most of these slay queens and gen z women in Nigeria are so lazy to the extent that most of them can't even cook or do any domestic works, they only know how to eat,gossip, fvck and watch TV, so they are not going to help a man with any thing any way unless a man want to deceive himself.

Now a days before i even consider a romantic relationship with a woman she must have a decent job or skills and be able to afford basic things for herself like doing her phone subscription,getting sanitary pads, doing her hair etc otherwise i wouldn't even bother because she would be useless and a liability to me at the long run. If i need pvssy i know how to arrange for a hooker, there's no need to lavish so much on a woman just to get pvssy that is not even guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: Nowadays Men Are Looking For Rich Women Too, You Will Die With Cooking Skills by Tallesty1(m): 12:09pm On Aug 05
EreluRoz:
So men are suddenly no no longer intimidated by a rich woman?
Re: Nowadays Men Are Looking For Rich Women Too, You Will Die With Cooking Skills by EreluRoz: 12:52pm On Aug 05
Tallesty1:
So men are suddenly no no longer intimidated by a rich woman?
Talk about you don't speak for other men
Re: Nowadays Men Are Looking For Rich Women Too, You Will Die With Cooking Skills by TheBreastSucker(m): 12:56pm On Aug 05
EreluRoz:

Forget all this grammar, bring your breast make person suck grin
Re: Nowadays Men Are Looking For Rich Women Too, You Will Die With Cooking Skills by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 1:07pm On Aug 05
I have my own money and I know how to cook so the most important thing for me is for the lady to have a tight toto grin

1 Like

Re: Nowadays Men Are Looking For Rich Women Too, You Will Die With Cooking Skills by EreluRoz: 4:50pm On Aug 05
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

I have my own money and I know how to cook so the most important thing for me is for the lady to have a tight toto grin
I have never seen your comment without mentioning it. Hian
Re: Nowadays Men Are Looking For Rich Women Too, You Will Die With Cooking Skills by SpaceX: 5:10pm On Aug 05
It seems you have no yab.
Re: Nowadays Men Are Looking For Rich Women Too, You Will Die With Cooking Skills by EreluRoz: 5:12pm On Aug 05
SpaceX:
It seems you have no yab.
Yes, fix me.
Re: Nowadays Men Are Looking For Rich Women Too, You Will Die With Cooking Skills by FRANCISTOWN: 9:02pm On Aug 05
Johnson225:
That one. If she boil water e go burn.
Re: Nowadays Men Are Looking For Rich Women Too, You Will Die With Cooking Skills by BigYash: 9:12pm On Aug 05
EreluRoz:

There was a day I complained that I am tired of cleaning the hux to my mele ,years ago while growing up. She called me closer, and she said cooking and cleaning of the house should not be some kind of work to me. . That I should see it as normal thing I must do,just like brushing my teeth and taking my bath daily . That lesson still dey fresh for my head and I will continue to share to the upcoming ..So Maram no matter the money you have as a woman en.. If you can’t cook en.. Sha no complain if another woman use good food dey collect better nack from your husband o. Three things a woman should not joke with is how to cook good food,proper hygiene and handwork..
Re: Nowadays Men Are Looking For Rich Women Too, You Will Die With Cooking Skills by EreluRoz: 9:15pm On Aug 05
BigYash:
There was a day I complained that I am tired of cleaning the hux to my mele ,years ago while growing up. She called me closer, and she said cooking and cleaning of the house should not be some kind of work to me. . That I should see it as normal thing I must do,just like brushing my teeth and taking my bath daily . That lesson still dey fresh for my head and I will continue to share to the upcoming ..So Maram no matter the money you have as a woman en.. If you can’t cook en.. Sha no complain if another woman use good food dey collect better nack from your husband o. Two things a woman should not joke with is how to cook good food and proper hygiene..
So funny how you guys have suddenly prefer good cooking skills over bringing something to the table. Anyways men generally don't live their reality while online.
Re: Nowadays Men Are Looking For Rich Women Too, You Will Die With Cooking Skills by BigYash: 9:20pm On Aug 05
EreluRoz:
So funny how you guys have suddenly prefer good cooking skills over bringing something to the table. Anyways men generally don't live their reality while online.
Cooking is one of the few things you should bring to the table. Women are always selfish with their money.. So even if she get money ,na still for her parents,siblings and herself. Her husband will still pay all the bills,directly or indirectly .These days some wives go pays bills,cnn or bbc will carry it...

1 Like

Re: Nowadays Men Are Looking For Rich Women Too, You Will Die With Cooking Skills by EreluRoz: 9:28pm On Aug 05
BigYash:
Cooking is one of the few things you should bring to the table. Women are always selfish with their money.. So even if she get money ,na still for her parents,siblings and herself. Her husband will still pay all the bills,directly or indirectly .These days some wives go pays bills,cnn or bbc will carry it...
Would you leave a very rich woman with no good cooking skills for a poor woman with excellent cooking skills?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Love Exist? / Handsome But Shy To Stand B4 A Gal To Say I Luv Her / What Physical Features Turn You Off In Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.