Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,573 members, 7,929,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 01:17 AM

@lao_luu Dance Challenge 2024: Dance2win - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / @lao_luu Dance Challenge 2024: Dance2win (128 Views)

Lady Opens Her Leg Wide While Doing The ‘one Leg’ Dance Challenge (video) / 'I Took Weed' - Lady Joins Tekno 'Skeletun' Dance Challenge / Best Compilation Of One Corner Dance Challenge Video #onecornerchallenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

@lao_luu Dance Challenge 2024: Dance2win by Olofofo247ng(m): 9:12am On Aug 05
Hello Nairalanders!

Join us as we start a dance challenge...@Lao_luu Dance2Win Challenge.

From August 1st, 2024 till August 20th, 2024, you stand a chance to win the grand prize of ₦200,000 for the first position, ₦100,000 for the second position and ₦50,000 for the third position, as the most liked contents for the competition. To participate, you will have to strictly follow all the instructions below:

1. Follow @Lao_luu on Instagram and TikTok accounts.

2. Do a minute (60 seconds) recording of your unique dance step with the song on the background. You can download the song from the link here: https://music.youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_l6Z6WdU2UjYXE1DNzgHIi4eoBj4UwHbU0&si=SZDO07-8Ksuv1zrJ .

*Please ensure that your content is 100% original.*

3.Before you do the challenge, you will have to start by saying "This is Lao_luu Dance2WinChallenge." *Failure to do this may disqualify your content entry.*

4.Upload your content on your page and tag @KayTell @Lao_luu with #Dance2WinChallenge

5. Start promoting the content till it attracts the highest likes. The contents with the highest likes as at August 20, 2024 will win the competition.

6. Winners will be announced on August 20,2024. Presentation of ₦200,000 for the first position, ₦100,000 for the second position and ₦50,000 for the third position will follow afterwards.

Keep it hot, make it real, let it flow.

From @Lao_luu Media Team

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-BxUorCLid/?igsh=MWQwbzZ6OHhwaTZvcQ==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-E5CrtCKMI/?igsh=MWNtMzR3ZnZzamVndw==
Re: @lao_luu Dance Challenge 2024: Dance2win by UnlimitedNG: 12:07pm On Aug 05
Good one! I'm loving it. I'm here to win. No think am lipsrsealed
Re: @lao_luu Dance Challenge 2024: Dance2win by DanielJones: 5:31pm On Aug 05
UnlimitedNG:
Good one! I'm loving it. I'm here to win. No think am lipsrsealed

Don't dull, jump on it!

(1) (Reply)

Safe Me From Hardship, I'm Not Feeling Well. / Let Do This / Best(certified Information Security Manager®)training In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.