Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,742 members, 7,912,070 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 08:23 PM

Day 5: Half-Dressed Man, Others Continue #EndBadGovernance Protest In Ojota (Vid - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Day 5: Half-Dressed Man, Others Continue #EndBadGovernance Protest In Ojota (Vid (43478 Views)

Solomon Dalung Joins #endbadgovernance Protest In Plateau / Nigerians In UK Kick Off #endbadgovernance Protest In London, Demand Change / Deji Adeyanju, Sowore, Others Continue #EndSARS Protest In Abuja (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Day 5: Half-Dressed Man, Others Continue #EndBadGovernance Protest In Ojota (Vid by CountinBlessins(m): 12:04pm
Goodnewsforlife:
I agree

But y do u Igbos find it easy to deny your forefathers?

Illiterate

But why do you not have a job? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Elede.

Re: Day 5: Half-Dressed Man, Others Continue #EndBadGovernance Protest In Ojota (Vid by tenpipsperday: 12:04pm
Goodnewsforlife:
Just observe that the same set of people that told us they ain't interested in the protest are those people running around

They claim they ain't interested in the protest but they are happy when they hear anything violent about the protest

When they hear d protest is peaceful then they become sad

If u want to catch them just do this

Create a thread n tell them 25 people have been killed in the protest, u will see d happiness in them cos they just want everything to scatter cos in their little brain they believe that will make tinubu resign

Then create another thread n tell them the protest is peaceful n u will see real tears n lamentation from the same people that were happy about chaos n violent

Don't dreail the topic mr man, are your people not complaining of hunger?

I m a Yoruba but truth be told this fool has nothing to offer

Kiss the truth
Re: Day 5: Half-Dressed Man, Others Continue #EndBadGovernance Protest In Ojota (Vid by Goodnewsforlife: 12:04pm
Slurity:
Most youth you see hating tinubu today are children when Tinubu was lifting Lagos high. Ask most of them about Tinubu's goverment in Lagos and see them saying nonsense.
majority of those hating tinubu are Igbos who lost election n they felt pained

They can't just get over d election loss

2 Likes

Re: Day 5: Half-Dressed Man, Others Continue #EndBadGovernance Protest In Ojota (Vid by Horus(m): 12:05pm
#EndBadGovernance Protests:
YRC Demands Release Of Detained National Coordinator, Michael Lenin; Slams Tinubu As 'Dictator in Disguise'

The Youth Rights Campaign (YRC) has demanded the immediate release of its National Coordinator, Michael Adaramoye, also
known as Michael Lenin, who was abducted in his home in Abuja on Monday by operatives of the Department of State Services (DSS).

Re: Day 5: Half-Dressed Man, Others Continue #EndBadGovernance Protest In Ojota (Vid by CountinBlessins(m): 12:05pm
Goodnewsforlife:
majority of those hating tinubu are Igbos who lost election n they felt pained

They can't just get over d election loss

See saliva 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sharap you pig.

Here in Edo state no one voted for the microphone licking orangutan

Cry more .
Ozowor , dirty jobless illiterate tout.

3 Likes

Re: Day 5: Half-Dressed Man, Others Continue #EndBadGovernance Protest In Ojota (Vid by killuminati(m): 12:07pm
Let's go and block government house in all states. Let's not allow them in or out.

Let's do this in all the 37 states cry

Who will join me at Alausa Ikeja Lagos tomorrow

Quote this
Re: Day 5: Half-Dressed Man, Others Continue #EndBadGovernance Protest In Ojota (Vid by olas24u(f): 12:07pm
LagosPrince:
Inside our Lagos

Tinubu is not loved in Lagos so I'm not surprised

Tinubu lost even in his house in bourdillon and alausa where the governor's office dey

Tinubu is loved in lagos,the people were manipulated and they can now see clearly what you were capable of doing.Obi won in lagos but in the east ,you vote obi or pai .90% of the total votes casted among 3 candidates. And they are online calling others tribalist.

1 Like

Re: Day 5: Half-Dressed Man, Others Continue #EndBadGovernance Protest In Ojota (Vid by Goodnewsforlife: 12:07pm
CountinBlessins:

See saliva 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sharap you pig.

Here in Edo state no one voted for the microphone licking orangutan

Cry more .
Ozowor , dirty jobless illiterate tout.
so u are no longer from akwa ibom but Edo state now

It's not easy claiming what u are not

1 Like

Re: Day 5: Half-Dressed Man, Others Continue #EndBadGovernance Protest In Ojota (Vid by Goodnewsforlife: 12:08pm
killuminati:
Let's go and block government house in all states. Let's not allow them in or out.

Let's do this in all the 37 states cry

Who will join me at Alausa Ikeja Lagos tomorrow

Quote this
chinedu

Call your fellow Igbos

We will b waiting for u there
Re: Day 5: Half-Dressed Man, Others Continue #EndBadGovernance Protest In Ojota (Vid by CountinBlessins(m): 12:09pm
Goodnewsforlife:
so u are no longer from akwa ibom but Edo state now

It's not easy claiming what u are not

Akwa ibom? Do I look like obong or nkoyo to you illiterate baboon? 🤣🤣🤣
Smelly elede.
See mention the south south again and hand got touch you.

Ugly illiterate Amala munching orangutan

🤣🤣🤣

Oya keep abusing the ibos let me keep enjoying my self .

Elede

Re: Day 5: Half-Dressed Man, Others Continue #EndBadGovernance Protest In Ojota (Vid by donbrowser(m): 12:09pm
LagosPrince:

I live in Lagos and I'm telling today that the Yorubas Lagos indigine don't like tinubu. They speak ill of him and vowed to vote against him again in 2027.

Keep replying yourself.
Re: Day 5: Half-Dressed Man, Others Continue #EndBadGovernance Protest In Ojota (Vid by successman100: 12:09pm
Even we Yoruba Muslims may join the protest, this hunger is no longer funny[color=#006600][/color]

Bros I like you.
You are not a pretender.
People like you always succeed in Life.....

1 Like

Re: Day 5: Half-Dressed Man, Others Continue #EndBadGovernance Protest In Ojota (Vid by CountinBlessins(m): 12:10pm
Goodnewsforlife:
chinedu

Call your fellow Igbos

Illiterate egufe licking gorilla stop disturbing other members.

As HR say make w dey house today I get your time yakata.

You go tire today .

Elede
Re: Day 5: Half-Dressed Man, Others Continue #EndBadGovernance Protest In Ojota (Vid by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:10pm
Okoroawusa:
Throwback, come and see Obidients on this thread.

Is this foolishness or what?

The half naked was heard shouting in YORUBA!!!!!!.....Hunger ooh...hunger ooh

Now, Obidients have become Yoruba people...
Soon you will come and say Lagos State is not for miscreants and IPOB....
Just like you said you caught one Chinasa destroying properties in End Sars protest ....

Tricky set of people living a chameleon lifestyle....
Governance is not propaganda and rigging elections Oga...
This is time to work...any Government that can't get it right in her first year in government, is nothing but a failure...
Re: Day 5: Half-Dressed Man, Others Continue #EndBadGovernance Protest In Ojota (Vid by tungamaje: 12:11pm
Yesterday they told us protesters have agreed to suspend the protests because they listened to the president who pleaded for dialogue, what happened they are back on the streets?
Re: Day 5: Half-Dressed Man, Others Continue #EndBadGovernance Protest In Ojota (Vid by Babsakin: 12:11pm
To live a healthy life and longer life. One of the secrets to get that are good supplements.

Our food supplement is packed with essential nutrients to fuel your body and mind. Some of the products are

Aloe vera wine
Tre en en
Cal-Mag
Carotenoid Complex
and others.

Each product has it's importants.

It's the perfect way to support your fitness goals and overall well-being.

Message me now (080 two eight 28 twenty 92) to get any of your choice or anyone you might be looking for at affordable price.
Re: Day 5: Half-Dressed Man, Others Continue #EndBadGovernance Protest In Ojota (Vid by sirchim(m): 12:11pm
Goodnewsforlife:
y are u Igbos not always proud of your heritage?
Na my name dey deceive you abi? I love the Igbo's so much, cos they grew up with us in Sabon garin kano, state they are good people, even the Yoruba's among us. I chose the name of one very kind Uncle that was our neighbor, who sells electronics back in the days. I stand for one Nijeriya, nothing like Biafra or Oduduwa. Kana ji ko? You dey hear abi?
Re: Day 5: Half-Dressed Man, Others Continue #EndBadGovernance Protest In Ojota (Vid by killuminati(m): 12:11pm
Goodnewsforlife:
chinedu

Call your fellow Igbos

Ni Bahaushe ne fah cry
Re: Day 5: Half-Dressed Man, Others Continue #EndBadGovernance Protest In Ojota (Vid by MaziObinnaokija: 12:12pm
Aneku47:
N1000 is like a million Naira to me right now, if you help, consider yourself saving a soul today, I will be so grateful. 8,0,7,3,5,3,9,2,6,8 Opay, Z.N.O
undecided enter protest ground,write ur Aza number and display it with kettle 😀 tied to ur neck,u don blow. E that. undecided undecided..

U better join car wash, farm hand to survive lipsrsealed rather than display your begging skills online
Re: Day 5: Half-Dressed Man, Others Continue #EndBadGovernance Protest In Ojota (Vid by chidiokay: 12:14pm
where are the women, the fight for a better Nigeria should be a unisex thing .. when will the likes of proserpina, ishilove, folake4u shocked hit the road in thongs and bra to protest

who knows tinubu might have a soft spot for dangling boobs undecided
Re: Day 5: Half-Dressed Man, Others Continue #EndBadGovernance Protest In Ojota (Vid by Greatness09: 12:16pm
LagosPrince:

I live in Lagos and I'm telling today that the Yorubas Lagos indigine don't like tinubu. They speak ill of him and vowed to vote against him again in 2027.

they play the tribal card game very well and will once again be used in 2027....when we thought pdp was worse we never knew what was coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Day 5: Half-Dressed Man, Others Continue #EndBadGovernance Protest In Ojota (Vid by Neyopumpin13: 12:18pm
LagosPrince:
Inside our Lagos

Tinubu lost even in his house in bourdillon and alausa where the governor's office dey
we yoruba love Asiwajju bola ahmed.

1 Like

Re: Day 5: Half-Dressed Man, Others Continue #EndBadGovernance Protest In Ojota (Vid by press9jatv: 12:18pm
#EndbadgovernanceinNigeria

1 Like

Re: Day 5: Half-Dressed Man, Others Continue #EndBadGovernance Protest In Ojota (Vid by Ayoefa: 12:19pm
LagosPrince:
Inside our Lagos

Mumu, you never get the gut to jump inside Lagos lagoon? You promised to jump inside Lagos lagoon and remove your Princeof Lagos fraudulent moniker.
You don change am around but still posting rubbish trash.
You better focus on your Aba and common mouth for Lagos matter.
Re: Day 5: Half-Dressed Man, Others Continue #EndBadGovernance Protest In Ojota (Vid by Horus(m): 12:20pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGL6-XedXjU?si=lowSGF4yZ6nILGH9

Protest Organizers Reply Tinubu: "You Are Corrupt" - Demand Wike Unfit For Office; Protest Continues
Re: Day 5: Half-Dressed Man, Others Continue #EndBadGovernance Protest In Ojota (Vid by fitinwell: 12:20pm
Crimecity:

Video
https://x.com/FS_Yusuf_/status/1820379800701202681?t=-ZdtaAqGT25GiJ9iu7f-0A&s=19

We knew that ₦40,000 bag of Rice was audio rice for media sake...

Last weekend foodstuff shopping ,bag of Rice is still ₦80,000.

No desperate measures., why not meet with Rice Association and Marker sellers and subsidize food.. so that people can go to there various communities and buy at cheaper rate..

Instead of hiring 20 trucks and distributing ₦40,000 bag of rice...

Seems when you reside in Aso rock... The brain to do the right thing is suspended...

1 Like

Re: Day 5: Half-Dressed Man, Others Continue #EndBadGovernance Protest In Ojota (Vid by BeardedMeat(m): 12:24pm
Goodnewsforlife:
I agree

But y do u Igbos find it easy to deny your forefathers?
You are even dumber than I thought.

During Christmas season, every major city in Nigeria is deserted because igbos have gone back to their roots to commune with their forefathers.

Unlike you Yorubas who have lost your roots because your ancestors came to Lagos and never went back to their roots. I'm sure you have never been to your roots since you were born or are you typing from osun Oshogbo groove? 😝😝😝

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Day 5: Half-Dressed Man, Others Continue #EndBadGovernance Protest In Ojota (Vid by Kaycee9242(m): 12:25pm
LagosPrince:

In my polling unit last election, the baale son there told us that the only reason his father is supporting apc is because if he loses his polling unit to another party that his baale title will be removed.

The baale son didn't vote for apc and truly after election one other baale in the next street was removed because apc lost in his unit.

1 Like

Re: Day 5: Half-Dressed Man, Others Continue #EndBadGovernance Protest In Ojota (Vid by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:25pm
LagosPrince:
Inside our Lagos

but some Lagosians went ahead & vote APC/Sanwolu at state govnorship thereby re-energizin emilokan to continue his grip on Lagos,and also making him more powerful at federal level!

u see me ehn, I can never pity ppl going Tru dis starvation & hunger, most especially the uninformed Lagosians dat returned Sanwolu to seat!
Never!

Na una use una hand put una sef for dis starvation!

Let's all suffer it together for the remaining 7 years!

If u think ur vote will count in 2027, I pity u & ur generation!

Shalom!
cool
Re: Day 5: Half-Dressed Man, Others Continue #EndBadGovernance Protest In Ojota (Vid by saysugar(m): 12:27pm
I use to love tinubu but i hate when u claiming strong head nd not ready to reverse decision that kills people dying of hunger, if to say u are also suffering the same sufferness, i for agree but u dey chop better life and claiming u want repair economy by hardship on poor people! its stinky crazy
Re: Day 5: Half-Dressed Man, Others Continue #EndBadGovernance Protest In Ojota (Vid by Goodnewsforlife: 12:30pm
BeardedMeat:
You are even dumber than I thought.

During Christmas season, every major city in Nigeria is deserted because igbos have gone back to their roots to commune with their forefathers.

Unlike you Yorubas who have lost your roots because your ancestors came to Lagos and never went back to their roots. I'm sure you have never been to your roots since you were born or are you typing from osun Oshogbo groove? 😝😝😝
y can't u Igbos stay in your root?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny / Photos Of A 1953 Rollsroyce In Emir Sanusi's Garage / Fayose Predicted Willie Obiano's Re-Election (Photo)

Viewing this topic: pejuakinab, DistressSoul, Osezzua(m), Dan1el, famagro, Blhezin(m), maramara, SirLegal(m), mysticwarrior(m), Igorone and 20 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.