Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,717 members, 7,948,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 07:11 AM

Snake That Wanted To Kill Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Snake That Wanted To Kill Me (51774 Views)

See The Snake That Was Killed Inside My Friend's Toilet / Man Shot And Killed A Snake That Entered His Living Room In Trindade And Tobago / Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snake That Wanted To Kill Me by Madewithlove: 11:28am On Aug 05
Venator venatur

When the hunter become the hunted. These past couple of weeks is by God grace am surviving. From battling the intenst heat, dodging bullet gwo gwo gwo gwo ngwo and calming the hungry worms staging protest in my stomach. It not been easy. Genesis of my delimar started, when some weeks back HQ said we should pack our bags and equipments we are going to Port Harcourt for reinforcement and reconnaissance.

Before 0600 hours we have already load our personal effects on the TATA (lorry), while we wait for buses HQ called we should stand down no movement again, by then our personal effects (containing our dry rations, tent, blankets, gas cooker e.t.c) has gone far. I went to mess (kitchen) to collect lunch they said "no food for us" that how we started fasting.

On a normal day I don't use to eat food from the mess I cook or I eat my dry rations to avoid food poison. My gas cooker and pot by now would have reached Port Harcourt by now. After much deliberation and consideration, base said they would only give us lunch. The lunch they gave me that day was the final nail hammer into my torment.
For the next two days I was having serious running stomach and pass piosion fart to kill an elephant. I thought it was normal fart I want to fart, I adjust and set my bum bum only to discover I have shit on my pants. I had to wash my uniform and tire wrapper. Everybody was just starting at me like Ashawo.
As I was waiting for my uniform to dry (advantage of Borno sun) that was the time BH said they should attack our base. Come and see how I jump inside trench to take cover. It turns out be false alarm. That was the time uncle snake decide to come and find food and what food tastes better than my fresh laps. Without wasting time I expanded two rounds to kill uncle snake. A feet that was not easy considering uncle snake was cunning. Fire ready, snake meat roasted at least it will reach me five days or more, no more watering beans.

Venator venatur(The hunter is hunted)

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Snake That Wanted To Kill Me by Madewithlove: 11:30am On Aug 05
Snake about to be roasted

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Snake That Wanted To Kill Me by Zonefree(m): 11:32am On Aug 05
You japa when you heard it's BH, realising it's false alarm, you expended two rounds on this harmless, innocent and small snake. undecided

Make I no talk wetin dey my mind sha. lipsrsealed

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Snake That Wanted To Kill Me by Sonnobax15(m): 11:34am On Aug 05
lipsrsealed
Nigha ,did you just say you wasted two rounds just to kill that tiny creepy creature? angry

Na wa...Your story is quite funny cha......

Nigeria soldiers and running from Boko Haram be like 5&6 cha cheesy. Nigha said he ran to take cover cheesy. See people wey we dey think say dem dey fight boko Haram angry

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Snake That Wanted To Kill Me by spinna: 11:52am On Aug 05
Gallant

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Snake That Wanted To Kill Me by Madewithlove: 12:00pm On Aug 05
Zonefree:
You japa when you heard it's BH, realising it's false alarm, you expended two rounds on this harmless, innocent and small snake. undecided

Make I no talk wetin dey my mind sha. lipsrsealed

I didn't run. I take cover inside trench. Even if I want run I can't run faster than the bullet.

136 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Snake That Wanted To Kill Me by EyeCumInPeace: 12:02pm On Aug 05
If hunters tell you wetin dem dey see inside bush, you go respect them small. 👍

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Snake That Wanted To Kill Me by illicit(m): 12:35pm On Aug 05
Sojo

U use gun kill this tiny snake?

99 Likes

Re: Snake That Wanted To Kill Me by Madewithlove: 1:28pm On Aug 05
illicit:
Sojo

U use gun kill this tiny snake?

I was practicing my marksmanship. It not easy to hit a fast moving target

142 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Snake That Wanted To Kill Me by Madewithlove: 6:12pm On Aug 09
Nlfpmod
Re: Snake That Wanted To Kill Me by Bman2018: 6:32pm On Aug 09
Haba, this one cannot kill person oh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gft8j9bwsw

2 Likes

Re: Snake That Wanted To Kill Me by Gotocourt: 6:33pm On Aug 09
That must be Tulumbutongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake That Wanted To Kill Me by CriminalTinubu(f): 6:33pm On Aug 09
Gotocourt:
That must be Tulumbutongue

He's the one.
Opolonubu.

The venom drooling from his gaping mouth has killed many people.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake That Wanted To Kill Me by MVLOX(m): 6:34pm On Aug 09
This small snake so

1 Like

Re: Snake That Wanted To Kill Me by Sonofgod1990(m): 6:34pm On Aug 09
haba, why did u kill it? poor snake...oya carry am chop na
Re: Snake That Wanted To Kill Me by OgaTheTop2: 6:35pm On Aug 09
smiley
Re: Snake That Wanted To Kill Me by jiz: 6:35pm On Aug 09
As you kill the snake.....fuvk the head of all the terrorists too

2 Likes

Re: Snake That Wanted To Kill Me by DropsMic(m): 6:36pm On Aug 09
Hmm
Re: Snake That Wanted To Kill Me by SporaD8: 6:36pm On Aug 09
Carry-on Soldier!
...your double entendre Engrish and joke will go a long way to lighten up the mood at camp!

12 Likes

Re: Snake That Wanted To Kill Me by jiz: 6:38pm On Aug 09
For killing ordinary snake? grin
spinna:
Gallant

2 Likes

Re: Snake That Wanted To Kill Me by babadey(m): 6:38pm On Aug 09
G
Re: Snake That Wanted To Kill Me by SEGLIZ: 6:38pm On Aug 09
Madewithlove:
Venator venatur

When the hunter become the hunted. These past couple of weeks is by God grace am surviving. From battling the intenst heat, dodging bullet gwo gwo gwo gwo ngwo and calming the hungry worms staging protest in my stomach. It not been easy. Genesis of my delimar started, when some weeks back HQ said we should pack our bags and equipments we are going to Port Harcourt for reinforcement and reconnaissance.

Before 0600 hours we have already load our personal effects on the TATA (lorry), while we wait for buses HQ called we should stand down no movement again, by then our personal effects (containing our dry rations, tent, blankets, gas cooker e.t.c) has gone far. I went to mess (kitchen) to collect lunch they said "no food for us" that how we started fasting.

On a normal day I don't use to eat food from the mess I cook or I eat my dry rations to avoid food poison. My gas cooker and pot by now would have reached Port Harcourt by now. After much deliberation and consideration, base said they would only give us lunch. The lunch they gave me that day was the final nail hammer into my torment.
For the next two days I was having serious running stomach and pass piosion fart to kill an elephant. I thought it was normal fart I want to fart, I adjust and set my bum bum only to discover I have shit on my pants. I had to wash my uniform and tire wrapper. Everybody was just starting at me like Ashawo.
As I was waiting for my uniform to dry (advantage of Borno sun) that was the time BH said they should attack our base. Come and see how I jump inside trench to take cover. It turns out be false alarm. That was the time uncle snake decide to come and find food and what food tastes better than my fresh laps. Without wasting time I expanded two rounds to kill uncle snake. A feet that was not easy considering uncle snake was cunning. Fire ready, snake meat roasted at least it will reach me five days or more, no more watering beans.

but you ended up killing it abi? to God be all the glory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake That Wanted To Kill Me by jiz: 6:39pm On Aug 09
Naa you dey resell tinubu 40k rice for 85k? grin
Bennoit:
Evening food don ready
Meanwhile at a cheap price dm me for your logo and flyer design

2 Likes

Re: Snake That Wanted To Kill Me by tkgindofa(m): 6:40pm On Aug 09
Keep it up gallant soldier

3 Likes

Re: Snake That Wanted To Kill Me by nuele(m): 6:40pm On Aug 09
Thank God for ur life o. U can never tell how venomous a snake is. By the side, I am so delighted to know we have great intelligent minds in the army. We need more refined soldiers who understand the rules of engagement. I wish u safety in your plans to decimate the Boko boiz

Madewithlove:
Venator venatur

15 Likes

Re: Snake That Wanted To Kill Me by stagger: 6:40pm On Aug 09
Madewithlove:
Venator venatur

Consider adding writing of novels to soja work. You will be good at it with some help and guidance. But why Nigerian Army dey punish soldiers like this?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake That Wanted To Kill Me by TalkTalkTwins(m): 6:40pm On Aug 09
I wonder whether snakes will celebrate in their own Nairaland like we do when we kill them grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake That Wanted To Kill Me by phorget(m): 6:41pm On Aug 09
Where is the snake?🤷‍♂️
I can only see a tiny rope.

2 Likes

Re: Snake That Wanted To Kill Me by sylve11: 6:41pm On Aug 09
Uncle poured his frustrations on the snake. grin cool

1 Like

Re: Snake That Wanted To Kill Me by AffiliateGuruNG(m): 6:42pm On Aug 09
wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Big, Long Python Killed In My Vicinity (Photos) / Igwuruta-Road In Port-Harcourt Blocked During Funeral (pics) / Woman Dies After Taking Permission From Office To Go The Market. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.