Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,664 members, 7,972,474 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 11:39 AM

Protests: Distance yourself from sycophants around you - Peter Obi tells Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protests: Distance yourself from sycophants around you - Peter Obi tells Tinubu (18001 Views)

Edo Guber: Damage You Caused Will Haunt Your Children – Peter Obi Tells INEC / I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women / The Sycophants In Buhari’s Government By Aladesohun Sola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protests: Distance yourself from sycophants around you - Peter Obi tells Tinubu by Everydaylove: 7:31pm On Aug 05
ICC is coming for Tinubu after his tenure.
Re: Protests: Distance yourself from sycophants around you - Peter Obi tells Tinubu by mairogo: 8:01pm On Aug 05
numericalguy:
Obi is an anarchist who thrives on the insecurities happening in the country.

Obi is not fit to advice anyone in Nigeria.
If Obi was so smart, he would have won the presidency.
Obi can't win the presidency with demented bigots like you. When there are more you than sensible Nigerians, ain't no way is Obi going to win.
Re: Protests: Distance yourself from sycophants around you - Peter Obi tells Tinubu by Junior66(m): 8:21pm On Aug 05
Goodnewsforlife:
I still cant understand why Peter obi has never said anything about killing of chiefs in south east but he puts mouth in every matter

Typical hypocrisy of an average Igbo, their house will b burning but they will b busy chasing rat in their neighbours house
I still don't understand why Peter Obi is not saying anything about the killing of youths in Benue and Kogi States. Herdsmen have killed more than 60 in Kogi State this year and PO hasn't said anything. Benue witnesses regular killings too but PO is quiet about it. Why? Is it that he doesn't care about the north? Where does he care about now since he won't address issues on the South East and the North?

1 Like

Re: Protests: Distance yourself from sycophants around you - Peter Obi tells Tinubu by Maxtipulation(m): 8:28pm On Aug 05

Re: Protests: Distance yourself from sycophants around you - Peter Obi tells Tinubu by DUNDEEmoderatos: 8:30pm On Aug 05
[quote author=Maxtipulation post=131350862][/quote]
Lmao 😂🤣😂🤣
Re: Protests: Distance yourself from sycophants around you - Peter Obi tells Tinubu by numericalguy(m): 8:31pm On Aug 05
mairogo:

Obi can't win the presidency with demented bigots like you. When there are more you than sensible Nigerians, ain't no way is Obi going to win.

ST00PEED IP0B C A N N 1 B A L everywhere
Who released the ASHAWO son of a thousand fadas from prison.

Go and look for ya fada b4 coming online

Obi or any P I G from SE will never be president of Nigeria
Re: Protests: Distance yourself from sycophants around you - Peter Obi tells Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 8:39pm On Aug 05
Truly most of the Tinubu's advisers are not telling him the truth. Tinubu is disconnected from the truth and those advisers and his sycophants will be the greatest undoing of his government. The failing of his government started from day one he assumed office and it has continued till date and no end in sight.
Re: Protests: Distance yourself from sycophants around you - Peter Obi tells Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 8:54pm On Aug 05
Goodnewsforlife:
I can't afford d next meal?

Y are all these block head akpu munching gorillas always believing everyone is hungry?
If he talks about the people of South East, same you will say he is protecting his people or fighting for his people and later label him tribalist. The most insatiable human being on earth is your kind.
Even after he has talked generally on security, you still want him to specifically talk about the death roll in the south East. Yeyenatu!
Re: Protests: Distance yourself from sycophants around you - Peter Obi tells Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 9:05pm On Aug 05
bewla:
I care less to even listen to the broadcast because I chose to believe Obi is only try to cash in on this
Is a useless and coward that only want him self
Not in this time you be rushing to make statement any how
Obi is just a bad loser

Is atiku not in Nigeria sowore, and many others that lose in the election
Why are you people always want everything on free ride. You guys and APC don't want any opposition, you just want to keep people mute and destroy the country beyond repair.
Mr. Man, no democracy without oppositions, you can't cow people or opposition not to react to the business of government, else, you want to cause anarchy and tyrannical government.
So, whether Atiku Abubakar react or Sowore react or not that shouldn't be basis for either Peter Obi to react or not.
Are you trying to gauge Peter Obi by the activity of Atiku Abubakar. That's unwise of you.
Re: Protests: Distance yourself from sycophants around you - Peter Obi tells Tinubu by NwaliE01: 9:17pm On Aug 05
Goodnewsforlife:
I still cant understand why Peter obi has never said anything about killing of chiefs in south east but he puts mouth in every matter

Typical hypocrisy of an average Igbo, their house will b burning but they will b busy chasing rat in their neighbours house
Let the commander in Chief say something first. Direct your grievance properly Mr.
Re: Protests: Distance yourself from sycophants around you - Peter Obi tells Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 9:19pm On Aug 05
DUNDEEmoderatos:

You LP house of reps and senators were part of that spending spree. Why didn't dey reject and talk again it? Peter Obi even said there was nothing wrong with it.
Have you watched the video of Peter Obi saying he will remove fuel subsidy from day one if elected?
If he won the same economic situation where we find ourselves today will still be happening.
It is better for you to realize that all politicians in Nigeria are the same from Tinubu to Obi none of them have nothing to offer.
He said immediately, he didn't say from day one and he went further to state what he will do if the fuel subsidy is removed. He never said from day one. I challenge you to quote or show me the video where he said from day one he will remove fuel subsidy.

Here below is the extract:
"Obi, who gave the assurance on Sunday at the People's Town Hall 2023 organised by Channels Television, said he would cut off fuel subsidy beneficiaries and put to rest the issue permanently. “I can assure you, it (subsidy) will go immediately".

And link follow:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://punchng.com/ill-remove-fuel-subsidy-cut-off-beneficiaries-obi/&ved=2ahUKEwjhyZyq1d6HAxWfW0EAHW-6PDsQFnoECBMQBQ&usg=AOvVaw2uomgWnPxV73K1fa2EpRXs

consume.

“So, the first half, I will remove it and give those people who are drinking it water, because that’s what they’re supposed to drink, so we can save the money.”
Re: Protests: Distance yourself from sycophants around you - Peter Obi tells Tinubu by walefresh3(m): 9:22pm On Aug 05
Mummyfour:
how is he chasing rats? Is he not a Nigerian?. So because his house is on fire, he should not address national issues that affects everyone. Why does the hatred you people have for this man make you people see nothing good in anything he does. What did this man do personally to you, yes you?. Apart from the fact that you belong to a different political party and tribe, what else makes you hate him. He is not perfect and you are not too. He is not a saint and never claimed to be one, and of course you are not a saint too.

Politicking is over, you guys should move on. Hatred deters progress and success especially when you hate on someone who never offended you in any way
tell thiefobi to advise Abia State , so they can be able to pay minimum wage...hahah
Re: Protests: Distance yourself from sycophants around you - Peter Obi tells Tinubu by Mummyfour(f): 9:44pm On Aug 05
walefresh3:
tell thiefobi to advise Abia State , so they can be able to pay minimum wage...hahah
childish ranting. Abeg go and rest. Stale comment. All in the name of looking for elusive likes and recognition. Oya you have been recognised, go ahead and withdraw your cash from CBN vault

1 Like

Re: Protests: Distance yourself from sycophants around you - Peter Obi tells Tinubu by DUNDEEmoderatos: 10:55pm On Aug 05
IfnobeGod20:
He said immediately, he didn't say from day one and he went further to state what he will do if the fuel subsidy is removed. He never said from day one. I challenge you to quote or show me the video where he said from day one he will remove fuel subsidy.

Here below is the extract:
"Obi, who gave the assurance on Sunday at the People's Town Hall 2023 organised by Channels Television, said he would cut off fuel subsidy beneficiaries and put to rest the issue permanently. “I can assure you, it (subsidy) will go immediately".

And link follow:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://punchng.com/ill-remove-fuel-subsidy-cut-off-beneficiaries-obi/&ved=2ahUKEwjhyZyq1d6HAxWfW0EAHW-6PDsQFnoECBMQBQ&usg=AOvVaw2uomgWnPxV73K1fa2EpRXs

consume.

“So, the first half, I will remove it and give those people who are drinking it water, because that’s what they’re supposed to drink, so we can save the money.”
Oga it was after he started criticizing Tinubu that he changed his words because people reminded him of the video and his plans for subsidy where he said "he will remove it from day one"
I have the video here with me from Tik Tok but it won't allow me to share the link.
Go on Google and search for it or please send me your email address I will forward it to you.
I attached here a screenshot of the video, I will continue to try if I can send the link to you.

Re: Protests: Distance yourself from sycophants around you - Peter Obi tells Tinubu by Tochi360: 11:18pm On Aug 05
Chinkoalhaji34:
E be like say Obi dey confuse again.

Na him we go take advice Tinubu? The same person wey no fit gather his own party?

Make we just dey watch how the drama go unfold.

😁😁😁 How can a supposed first class accountant be worse than bubu wey dey carry NEPA bill upandan as academic qualification nitori olorun😁😁

1 Like

Re: Protests: Distance yourself from sycophants around you - Peter Obi tells Tinubu by Panda7: 12:31am On Aug 06
fergie001:

Peter Obi

Politicians don't point out the point as would expect from noble class student, instead of criticism on the wasting years, help accelerated commerce, transportation and trade
Re: Protests: Distance yourself from sycophants around you - Peter Obi tells Tinubu by Ayoefa: 2:32am On Aug 06
Believeintruth:

go to the hospital for you daily dose for your schizophrenia treatment.
That's the advice you should give to your father and that Agulu packaged fraudster.
I'm sure that you also need to see a shrink. Your delusion is on a different scale.
Re: Protests: Distance yourself from sycophants around you - Peter Obi tells Tinubu by DMCY: 4:03am On Aug 06
Mpcoll001:
Okay na

That first fila in the second frame is entering my eyes🫢

1 Like

Re: Protests: Distance yourself from sycophants around you - Peter Obi tells Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 6:52am On Aug 06
walefresh3:
Tell the Baterians to always give good advise to Bateria to stop his antipeople policies that is killing people in the country and making many households to feed from hand to mouth. That will go a long way to douse the problem.
Re: Protests: Distance yourself from sycophants around you - Peter Obi tells Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 6:58am On Aug 06
Ayoefa:

That's the advice you should give to your father and that Agulu packaged fraudster.
I'm sure that you also need to see a shrink. Your delusion is on a different scale.
O ni eko Ile. Why bringing in someone's father into an issue that doesn't concern family? Please is Tinubu your father that you have to go low abusing someone's father? Truly you lacked home training and uncultured. Lo ko eko Ile, ko to wa ma kometi no Nairaland.
Re: Protests: Distance yourself from sycophants around you - Peter Obi tells Tinubu by Believeintruth: 7:02am On Aug 06
Ayoefa:

Bro stop the narcissistic projections. You have been making delusional comments and you are calling someone delusional no be madness.
Guy go and check yourself into Casa de loco for treatment.
Re: Protests: Distance yourself from sycophants around you - Peter Obi tells Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 7:13am On Aug 06
DUNDEEmoderatos:

Oga it was after he started criticizing Tinubu that he changed his words because people reminded him of the video and his plans for subsidy where he said "he will remove it from day one"
I have the video here with me from Tik Tok but it won't allow me to share the link.
Go on Google and search for it or please send me your email address I will forward it to you.
I attached here a screenshot of the video, I will continue to try if I can send the link to you.
Even after I attached the punchng news that was reported the day he granted that interview, you're still arguing it. Please is tiktok a news outlet that you're now using it as a credible news line that is worthy of sharing as credible source? Please apply common sense, it is not too costly.
Come to think of it, if he even said he will remove it first day, which wasn't the case, do you think every leaders are the same. Every good leaders review their policy when it is affecting the people that the policy is meant to help. When Jonathan removed fuel subsidy in 2012 and people revolted, led by Tinubu and APC, the man reverted to the original price and even lesser. That is the hallmark of a good leader and not an adamant leader that think he knows it all.
How would a president Brough a policy that is dipping his citizens to deeper poverty, as they find it difficult to cope with prices of goods and services and same leader still comfortable, such is a wicked leader.
Meaning, even if all the 18 presidential candidates say they are going to remove fuel subsidy from day, the approach of individual may differ and many of them may revert after seen the attendant repercussion of its effects on the people. So, you people should stop justifying an aberration committed by Tinubu. Doing two policies that are critical to the wellbeing of the people at the same time. That's just an art of wickedness. Even yesterday child knows that oil powers our economy and anything that affects its price, affect virtually everything. Same with Naira floating, as we are foreign goods dependent as a nation.
You guys should continue hailing what is not hailable till the country breed many willing hands to destabilise the country, because an hungry man is an angry man but in this context it is hungry men and not hungry man. That's an army of potential angry men.
Re: Protests: Distance yourself from sycophants around you - Peter Obi tells Tinubu by bewla(m): 10:39am On Aug 06
IfnobeGod20:

Why are you people always want everything on free ride. You guys and APC don't want any opposition, you just want to keep people mute and destroy the country beyond repair.
Mr. Man, no democracy without oppositions, you can't cow people or opposition not to react to the business of government, else, you want to cause anarchy and tyrannical government.
So, whether Atiku Abubakar react or Sowore react or not that shouldn't be basis for either Peter Obi to react or not.
Are you trying to gauge Peter Obi by the activity of Atiku Abubakar. That's unwise of you.
I only choose to reply you as you see nothing in Obi speech that said the country to be burn down
Hope it's Abacha that he try this nonsense with is a sorry goner
Things are not done the way you think it's yours alone
We don't want cabal again let's face it a little and enjoy it for a long time after this suffering
If they believe it's the right thing they have four years to fool us
After that it's election then will decide who we want again
Re: Protests: Distance yourself from sycophants around you - Peter Obi tells Tinubu by bewla(m): 10:53am On Aug 06
IfnobeGod20:

Even after I attached the punchng news that was reported the day he granted that interview, you're still arguing it. Please is tiktok a news outlet that you're now using it as a credible news line that is worthy of sharing as credible source? Please apply common sense, it is not too costly.
Come to think of it, if he even said he will remove it first day, which wasn't the case, do you think every leaders are the same. Every good leaders review their policy when it is affecting the people that the policy is meant to help. When Jonathan removed fuel subsidy in 2012 and people revolted, led by Tinubu and APC, the man reverted to the original price and even lesser. That is the hallmark of a good leader and not an adamant leader that think he knows it all.
How would a president Brough a policy that is dipping his citizens to deeper poverty, as they find it difficult to cope with prices of goods and services and same leader still comfortable, such is a wicked leader.
Meaning, even if all the 18 presidential candidates say they are going to remove fuel subsidy from day, the approach of individual may differ and many of them may revert after seen the attendant repercussion of its effects on the people. So, you people should stop justifying an aberration committed by Tinubu. Doing two policies that are critical to the wellbeing of the people at the same time. That's just an art of wickedness. Even yesterday child knows that oil powers our economy and anything that affects its price, affect virtually everything. Same with Naira floating, as we are foreign goods dependent as a nation.
You guys should continue hailing what is not hailable till the country breed many willing hands to destabilise the country, because an hungry man is an angry man but in this context it is hungry men and not hungry man. That's an army of potential angry men.
I like your constructive reply to his say
The only problem we have is the floating of naira , not the subsidy removal

Many of us only tend to. Look the other way
While the major problem we jump it

Let the naira be free the way it is before now
If they will keep buy the dollar to not affect us like it is now

But on the other hand the bank detector will still be milking the country
Like this same cabal
Fayose junior said why will some one be in Nigeria and operate foreign account with millions of dollars in it

Many criminals are in Nigeria if you torch them they will hit the poor citizens in hunger

At the end the government will be blame

They all no this it's a game which we are paying for

When two elephant fight the grass will bear the pain

Now it's us that are facing it and we also are not helping
Re: Protests: Distance yourself from sycophants around you - Peter Obi tells Tinubu by Mpcoll001: 11:26am On Aug 06
DMCY:

That first fila in the second frame is entering my eyes🫢
you can have all to yourself sir
Re: Protests: Distance yourself from sycophants around you - Peter Obi tells Tinubu by DUNDEEmoderatos: 1:08pm On Aug 06
IfnobeGod20:

I told you the last time that you are always rude whenever you make comments and there you go again, I never knew it was you I have responded before checking the moniker. If NL were to be like Twitter I would have blocked people like you off my mention. You always throw insults and think that you have common sense more another
every other person.
The NL land that you are consist of news from other medias that are posted here, same goes with Tik Tok people post news from other medias on it. The video is even on Tik Tok, it is there on other news media but the hypocrisy in you will not allow you to check.
The interview was granted to Obi by channels television in 2023 against the run up to the election.
I bet I if I tell you that the link you sent to me about Obi's reversal on the fuel subsidy is on Tik Tok you wouldn't say it is NOT a credible source of news but because it expose Obi you said it is not credible. That is how hypocritical people like you can be.
On you saying Tinubu should reverse the subsidy removal well you have a point but you don't know what will happen next. Even Johnathan did not reverse it immediately.
On the issue of me or anybody supporting whoever they want, is none of your business.
The way you support Obi and believe in him is the way others are also supporting whoever they want and believe in that person, you can't force your candidate on anybody.
If you truly have common sense like you always think and have the ability to comprehend you ought to have noticed that at the end of my first comment I concluded that you should not trust any political from BAT to OBI they are all the same. That sentence still did not send any messages to you about whoever I support.
Anyways I will never respond to you again or mention any of your comments again, I am putting a 🛑 stop to it because like I said you are always RUDE.
Re: Protests: Distance yourself from sycophants around you - Peter Obi tells Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 2:14pm On Aug 06
bewla:
I only choose to reply you as you see nothing in Obi speech that said the country to be burn down
Hope it's Abacha that he try this nonsense with is a sorry goner
Things are not done the way you think it's yours alone
We don't want cabal again let's face it a little and enjoy it for a long time after this suffering
If they believe it's the right thing they have four years to fool us
After that it's election then will decide who we want again
Mr. Man, you're talking like a toddler. You want the country to be doing try and error in choosing her leader. So, you mean when we chose a leader this year, if he doesn't perform, we should fold our arms and wait and vote another one and if that one doesn't perform, we should also wait for another 4 years and vote in another and the circle of madness continues. I tell you, you're not wise at all. If developed nation operate that way, their country won't be called developed because they have to continue waiting for a better day that may not come.
It was the same way some people said we should be patient with Buhari and the nation did for bad 8 years. Today same people are the ones castigating Buhari's government as bad and even telling us he handed over to them dead economy. Please when are we going to be wise for once and stop these politicians using our heads.
Please go and write it down, all the policies of this Tinubu's government will yield but nothing because they are antipeople policies, as it would continue dipping the citizens to more poverty and the government will want to expend to cushion the effects and that will make the government to extravagantly spend more. No IMF policy work effectively in any developing country. That's just the gospel truth, that must be swallow.
Re: Protests: Distance yourself from sycophants around you - Peter Obi tells Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 2:48pm On Aug 06
DUNDEEmoderatos:

I told you the last time that you are always rude whenever you make comments and there you go again, I never knew it was you I have responded before checking the moniker. If NL were to be like Twitter I would have blocked people like you off my mention. You always throw insults and think that you have common sense more another
every other person.
The NL land that you are consist of news from other medias that are posted here, same goes with Tik Tok people post news from other medias on it. The video is even on Tik Tok, it is there on other news media but the hypocrisy in you will not allow you to check.
The interview was granted to Obi by channels television in 2023 against the run up to the election.
I bet I if I tell you that the link you sent to me about Obi's reversal on the fuel subsidy is on Tik Tok you wouldn't say it is NOT a credible source of news but because it expose Obi you said it is not credible. That is how hypocritical people like you can be.
On you saying Tinubu should reverse the subsidy removal well you have a point but you don't know what will happen next. Even Johnathan did not reverse it immediately.
On the issue of me or anybody supporting whoever they want, is none of your business.
The way you support Obi and believe in him is the way others are also supporting whoever they want and believe in that person, you can't force your candidate on anybody.
If you truly have common sense like you always think and have the ability to comprehend you ought to have noticed that at the end of my first comment I concluded that you should not trust any political from BAT to OBI they are all the same. That sentence still did not send any messages to you about whoever I support.
Anyways I will never respond to you again or mention any of your comments again, I am putting a 🛑 stop to it because like I said you are always RUDE.
You said I am always rude? You know the problem you have, you come to Nairaland with the badge of age and don't always like people reacting or countering your opinion. I have told you umpteenth times, hang your age at home and see this forum as it is, public forum engagement where a 5 years old boy have a say in it, same way 120 years man also have a say in it.
I want you to point out where I threw tantrum at you or malign your person. You cannot continue throwing around misinformation and I have a concrete national news to counter you and you expect me to fold my arms and not send it across, as to disabuse the minds of those that might have read your own comment.
Meanwhile, the interview was granted in December 2022 and not 2023.
I have told you, it is none of my business on who you support or not, you have the constitutional right to support whoever you want and can continue supporting him whether he does well or not, that's your constitutional right but however that must be done in principle because we have to account for all our activities on earth here after.
Now, I want you to skip just a comment before this yours and them read a reply to same same comment you claimed I was rude. Hang this your badge of feeling old age and can't be talk to or counter with fact.
This is the same thing FaniKayode, Reno Omokri and their likes are doing, blocking people with contrary opinions when they are countered. This is why I love 100% El-Rufai, no matter the abuse or contrary opinion you throw at him on Twitter or Facebook, he will never block you. That's a man with emblem of maturity, not only in age but intellectually in dealing with people either for him or against him.
Re: Protests: Distance yourself from sycophants around you - Peter Obi tells Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 3:02pm On Aug 06
bewla:
I like your constructive reply to his say
The only problem we have is the floating of naira , not the subsidy removal

Many of us only tend to. Look the other way
While the major problem we jump it

Let the naira be free the way it is before now
If they will keep buy the dollar to not affect us like it is now

But on the other hand the bank detector will still be milking the country
Like this same cabal
Fayose junior said why will some one be in Nigeria and operate foreign account with millions of dollars in it

Many criminals are in Nigeria if you torch them they will hit the poor citizens in hunger

At the end the government will be blame

They all no this it's a game which we are paying for

When two elephant fight the grass will bear the pain

Now it's us that are facing it and we also are not helping
You know the problem of this country and we are shying away from it? We have been saying cabal this and cabal that for years now. Should cabal be more powerful than the constituted authority? Only in Nigeria that GCFR submit his authority to a cabal and allow them to have a free ride on the system.
They talked of cabal milking the economy through subsidy and divert the fuel to neighbouring countries. The president still mentioned that in his last broadcast. Well, I see it always as a sign of weakling for a GCFR to shift his responsibility to the downtrodden because of the few in the society. This so called cabal, I don't think they are up to 1% of the population but they have long held the country to jugular and all GCFR before and now pant them on their backs and later succumbed to their will by shifting the burden to the citizens to bear.
Until we have a courageous and no nonsense president that will take the bull by its horns to deal decisively with those sabotaging the country to move forward, especially this NNPC front, which is the main stake of our economy.
Re: Protests: Distance yourself from sycophants around you - Peter Obi tells Tinubu by bewla(m): 4:30pm On Aug 06
IfnobeGod20:

Mr. Man, you're talking like a toddler. You want the country to be doing try and error in choosing her leader. So, you mean when we chose a leader this year, if he doesn't perform, we should fold our arms and wait and vote another one and if that one doesn't perform, we should also wait for another 4 years and vote in another and the circle of madness continues. I tell you, you're not wise at all. If developed nation operate that way, their country won't be called developed because they have to continue waiting for a better day that may not come.
It was the same way some people said we should be patient with Buhari and the nation did for bad 8 years. Today same people are the ones castigating Buhari's government as bad and even telling us he handed over to them dead economy. Please when are we going to be wise for once and stop these politicians using our heads.
Please go and write it down, all the policies of this Tinubu's government will yield but nothing because they are antipeople policies, as it would continue dipping the citizens to more poverty and the government will want to expend to cushion the effects and that will make the government to extravagantly spend more. No IMF policy work effectively in any developing country. That's just the gospel truth, that must be swallow.
this choke me to even say anything
I want to believe on the same thing but
Only saying it differently

1 Like

Re: Protests: Distance yourself from sycophants around you - Peter Obi tells Tinubu by DUNDEEmoderatos: 6:53pm On Aug 06
IfnobeGod20:

You said I am always rude? You know the problem you have, you come to Nairaland with the badge of age and don't always like people reacting or countering your opinion. I have told you umpteenth times, hang your age at home and see this forum as it is, public forum engagement where a 5 years old boy have a say in it, same way 120 years man also have a say in it.
I want you to point out where I threw tantrum at you or malign your person. You cannot continue throwing around misinformation and I have a concrete national news to counter you and you expect me to fold my arms and not send it across, as to disabuse the minds of those that might have read your own comment.
Meanwhile, the interview was granted in December 2022 and not 2023.
I have told you, it is none of my business on who you support or not, you have the constitutional right to support whoever you want and can continue supporting him whether he does well or not, that's your constitutional right but however that must be done in principle because we have to account for all our activities on earth here after.
Now, I want you to skip just a comment before this yours and them read a reply to same same comment you claimed I was rude. Hang this your badge of feeling old age and can't be talk to or counter with fact.
This is the same thing FaniKayode, Reno Omokri and their likes are doing, blocking people with contrary opinions when they are countered. This is why I love 100% El-Rufai, no matter the abuse or contrary opinion you throw at him on Twitter or Facebook, he will never block you. That's a man with emblem of maturity, not only in age but intellectually in dealing with people either for him or against him.
This a public forum where everybody deserves respect, why do you think some apps delete comments that people make or even ban them? I don't blame you though but the incompetent moderators that doesn't do their work.
You can continue disrespecting people it only shows the type of upbringing that you have and how immatured you are. But take note that you don't have the monopoly of insults, we are only trying to be civil.
I only read the first paragraph of your epistle no need reading the rest because how on earth will a sensible person be denying a video and moreover you always write thrash!
My final 🛑 stop to you... continue ranting... you will never get any response from me again that is if at all I will read your comments.
Re: Protests: Distance yourself from sycophants around you - Peter Obi tells Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 9:18pm On Aug 06
DUNDEEmoderatos:

This a public forum where everybody deserves respect, why do you think some apps delete comments that people make or even ban them? I don't blame you though but the incompetent moderators that doesn't do their work.
You can continue disrespecting people it only shows the type of upbringing that you have and how immatured you are. But take note that you don't have the monopoly of insults, we are only trying to be civil.
I only read the first paragraph of your epistle no need reading the rest because how on earth will a sensible person be denying a video and moreover you always write thrash!
My final 🛑 stop to you... continue ranting... you will never get any response from me again that is if at all I will read your comments.

I had said in my last comment, point out where I threw tantrum at you in any of my comment.
My brother, Nairaland have rules and they are 22 in number, I do believe if I had gone beyond bounds, I would have been bound for breaching any.
The language you use that I disrespected you is what is not obtainable on this forum, I can only breached Nairaland rule by my comment but as it were I don't think so.
Apps delete comments that breached their rules that may cause disunity and intrude privacy and don't dwell on frivolities of paying obeisance as you want.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NLC Gives Details Of Invasion Of Labour House By Security Operatives / FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany / Saboteurs Hold Nigeria Hostage As Power Grid Collapsed 115 Times In 9 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.