Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,105 members, 7,919,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 10:42 AM

Kaduna State Government Imposes 24 Hour Curfew On Kaduna And Zaria Cities - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna State Government Imposes 24 Hour Curfew On Kaduna And Zaria Cities (14235 Views)

Anambra Government Imposes Curfew On Igbariam, Others / Governor Wike Imposes 24 Hours Curfew On Some Parts Of Rivers State / Sanwo-Olu Imposes 24-Hour Curfew In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna State Government Imposes 24 Hour Curfew On Kaduna And Zaria Cities by naptu2: 1:36pm On Aug 05
Samuel Aruwan @samuelaruwan

Kaduna State Security Council Imposes 24 hour curfew on Kaduna and Zaria Metropolitan Cities

The Kaduna State Security Council under the leadership of Governor Uba Sani, following a review of the security situation in the State, hereby notifies citizens of the following:

1. There is sufficient evidence to clearly indicate that the ongoing protest has been hijacked by criminal elements who have resorted to looting of shops and destruction of private and public property.

2. In view of this unfortunate development, the Kaduna State Security Council has unanimously resolved to impose a 24-hour curfew on Kaduna and Zaria Metropolises and environs with immediate effect.

3. Citizens are advised to remain indoors while security forces continue to work to maintain safety and security.

4. Monitoring will be sustained for review of the curfew as required.

Samuel Aruwan
Overseeing Commissioner,
Ministry of Internal Security and Home Affairs, Kaduna State
5th August 2024

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna State Government Imposes 24 Hour Curfew On Kaduna And Zaria Cities by naptu2: 1:37pm On Aug 05
Sarki @waspapping_

Please announce an immediate curfew in Kaduna state @ubasanius πŸ™πŸΏπŸ™πŸΏ

Wallahi, this is a sponsored protest, and it has completely undermined its original purpose.

Kaduna State Security Council Imposes 24 hour curfew on Kaduna and Zaria Metropolitan Cities

If they born you well, go out there and raise Russian flag. Stupid people

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna State Government Imposes 24 Hour Curfew On Kaduna And Zaria Cities by naptu2: 1:37pm On Aug 05
Bashir Ahmad @BashirAhmaad

With immediate effect, the Kaduna State Security Council has just imposed a 24-hour curfew on the metropolitan cities of Kaduna and Zaria. Commissioner of Internal Security @samuelaruwan advises citizens to remain indoors while security forces continue to work to maintain safety and security.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kaduna State Government Imposes 24 Hour Curfew On Kaduna And Zaria Cities by TimeManager(m): 2:24pm On Aug 05
We knew from the begining that the protest was tainted with a political agenda sponsored by election losers. All of you will continue to lose.

God bless President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

God bless Nigeria.

-Kiss the truth!

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kaduna State Government Imposes 24 Hour Curfew On Kaduna And Zaria Cities by tlintia: 2:25pm On Aug 05
You cannot stop hunger protests by declaring curfew

61 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Kaduna State Government Imposes 24 Hour Curfew On Kaduna And Zaria Cities by NzogbuNzogbu: 2:26pm On Aug 05
Multiple curfew is a sign its failing

The more you force northerns, the more you get guerrilla warfare soldiers

26 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kaduna State Government Imposes 24 Hour Curfew On Kaduna And Zaria Cities by Crimecity: 2:33pm On Aug 05
See Tinubu miscreants shouting political sponsorship up and down.

True true, Tinubu and his Supporters are wicked.

They are disconnected from the people.

Hunger dey land!!!!!! How will this people understand this thing. Jezs

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kaduna State Government Imposes 24 Hour Curfew On Kaduna And Zaria Cities by mrjoeblinks: 2:33pm On Aug 05
Ehen?
The ones wey dey wave Russian flag think say na cele flagπŸ˜ƒ

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna State Government Imposes 24 Hour Curfew On Kaduna And Zaria Cities by unity004(m): 2:33pm On Aug 05
grin grin they impose 24 hours curfew because criminals have hijacked the protest. grin grin cheesy Same government hijacked by Criminals making anti-people policies that put people on the street

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna State Government Imposes 24 Hour Curfew On Kaduna And Zaria Cities by Viare9(m): 2:33pm On Aug 05
J
Re: Kaduna State Government Imposes 24 Hour Curfew On Kaduna And Zaria Cities by Flame333: 2:33pm On Aug 05
2027 is gonna be very interesting...

Make them sha no stone some people with pure water sha..

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kaduna State Government Imposes 24 Hour Curfew On Kaduna And Zaria Cities by Alexlalax1(m): 2:33pm On Aug 05
May God, allah, ogun, amadioha and all other gods of our land punish tilumbu. Instead of effecting policies that will alleviate the suffering of the masses. They are busy adding salt to injury.

13 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government Imposes 24 Hour Curfew On Kaduna And Zaria Cities by Brendaniel: 2:34pm On Aug 05
The curfew will work if it will solve the protesters demands, if not....

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna State Government Imposes 24 Hour Curfew On Kaduna And Zaria Cities by DevilsEqual(m): 2:34pm On Aug 05
cheesy
If I were the President, since I already addressed the Nation, I would just turn a blind eye to the whole event

Make them protest till next year. Dem go still meet Beans at home

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna State Government Imposes 24 Hour Curfew On Kaduna And Zaria Cities by Chicentt(f): 2:35pm On Aug 05
Tinubu should just resign for peace to reign

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna State Government Imposes 24 Hour Curfew On Kaduna And Zaria Cities by Alvin212(m): 2:35pm On Aug 05
Na to match down to Aso rock and Chase E-BOLA Tinubu Amoda away

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna State Government Imposes 24 Hour Curfew On Kaduna And Zaria Cities by MuMuOnBail: 2:35pm On Aug 05
Na wa ooo

Helloooooo grin grin grin grin

I just sent transport this morning to my favourite side chick Ijeoma to come and visit me in my farm here in Benue state

I don leave Abuja for protesters. grin

I am very very safe here in Benue, if they like they should kill their self.

Until PBAT say something sensible in his next speech, I won't be going back to Abuja for now or I will just fly out of Nigeria for a while cool

(I am protesting by avoiding any place Tinubu is residing for now, until the protest is over. That is my own protest to the hunger) undecided undecided

HAUSA PEOPLE NO SABI PROTEST, NA RIOT THEY SABI

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna State Government Imposes 24 Hour Curfew On Kaduna And Zaria Cities by samdaisi: 2:35pm On Aug 05
NzogbuNzogbu:
Multiple curfew is a sign its failing

The more you force northerns, the more you get guerrilla warfare soldiers ok

Okay , that's only what you can say but don't forget that easterners have disassociated themselves from protest but why pushing gullible Aboki to commit crimes why can you people protest in your regions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna State Government Imposes 24 Hour Curfew On Kaduna And Zaria Cities by Nobleou(m): 2:35pm On Aug 05
How can someone who is hungry stay at home without coming out to look for food?

They are coming out in masses, I guess

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna State Government Imposes 24 Hour Curfew On Kaduna And Zaria Cities by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:36pm On Aug 05
Dem go impose curfew, dem go taya.
Apc government is satanic. All those who support apc govt are the devils

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna State Government Imposes 24 Hour Curfew On Kaduna And Zaria Cities by Twoclans(f): 2:38pm On Aug 05
Finally it gets to this.

The town is already too tensed up sha.I am sure the governor has no other choice but to do this.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government Imposes 24 Hour Curfew On Kaduna And Zaria Cities by arinzos(m): 2:39pm On Aug 05
DevilsEqual:
cheesy
If I were the President, since I already addressed the Nation, I would just turn a blind eye to the whole event

Make them protest till next year. Dem go still meet Beans at home

Na why you no go be president sha.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government Imposes 24 Hour Curfew On Kaduna And Zaria Cities by naptu2: 2:39pm On Aug 05
Sarki was one of the peoples that encouraged people to go out and protest, but he changed his tune on Friday after actually witnessing the protest. Since then he has been calling for a curfew and for the protest to end.

He was previously accusing Islamic scholars that called for caution of receiving money from President Tinubu to sabotage the protest.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government Imposes 24 Hour Curfew On Kaduna And Zaria Cities by CHIOMAEZEH: 2:40pm On Aug 05
Wahala dey
Re: Kaduna State Government Imposes 24 Hour Curfew On Kaduna And Zaria Cities by Walllee: 2:42pm On Aug 05
TimeManager:
We knew from the begining that the protest was tainted with a political agenda sponsored by election losers. All of you will continue to lose.

God bless President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

God bless Nigeria.

-Kiss the truth!

Abeg mention Obidients,IPOB,and Igbos Naa,No fall my hand,My bet dey their say one A4njas go show imself grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna State Government Imposes 24 Hour Curfew On Kaduna And Zaria Cities by Softmirror: 2:42pm On Aug 05
grin
Re: Kaduna State Government Imposes 24 Hour Curfew On Kaduna And Zaria Cities by Chetas81(m): 2:43pm On Aug 05
THEY BRING TINUBU INTO POWER, THEY WILL ALSO REMOVE HIM AND INSTALL THEIR OWN BROTHER IF NOT MILITARY

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government Imposes 24 Hour Curfew On Kaduna And Zaria Cities by tishbite42: 2:43pm On Aug 05
Vladimir Putin
The Motherland Russia
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Northerners are hypocrites
Buhari was a failure but you didn't protest

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government Imposes 24 Hour Curfew On Kaduna And Zaria Cities by Chetas81(m): 2:44pm On Aug 05
tlintia:
They will still come out tomorrow. Both you and I plus the governor who declared the curfew knows they will still come out tomorrow.

You cannot stop hunger protests by declaring curfew
it's now their going to face issues in Kaduna
Re: Kaduna State Government Imposes 24 Hour Curfew On Kaduna And Zaria Cities by samdaisi: 2:45pm On Aug 05
Pharaoh4rin:
Dem go impose curfew, dem go taya.
Apc government is satanic. All those who support apc govt are the devils

All the numbers of the people that have died because of this protest are not up to the numbers of the unknown gunmen have destroyed in a one particular region

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Uncovers 60,000 Ghost Workers, Says Osinbajo / Buhari Group Calls For Removal Of Chris Akomas From RMAFC / The Richest City In Africa - You Will Be Shocked To Know The Community!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.