Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:41 AM

Can I Still Use Old Passport In Nigeria Airport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Still Use Old Passport In Nigeria Airport (1320 Views)

Renewing Nigerian E-passport In London / Nigeria Airport Blacklisted In Europe / Renewing Nigerian Passport In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Still Use Old Passport In Nigeria Airport by niceguys04: 9:38pm On Dec 04, 2011
Can I still use my valid old Nigeria passport with Germany Visa in Nigeria Airport? I want to come home for Xmas and I hope I will not be disturb by Nigeria Immigration to travel back with it again, Please Nairaland, I need ur view on this,
Re: Can I Still Use Old Passport In Nigeria Airport by OmoTier1(m): 8:18am On Dec 05, 2011
you can while coming in but you may have to get the new e-passport during your stay in Nigeria. If you are by any where close to these Nigeria Immigration Service post (Benin or Akwa) you can get yuour passport issued same day.
Re: Can I Still Use Old Passport In Nigeria Airport by rafcrown(m): 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2011
You can get it the same day at Abeokuta Ogun State also.Travel to Nigeria and get the epassport before you return to base
Re: Can I Still Use Old Passport In Nigeria Airport by niceguys04: 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2011
@ rafcrown (m), Do you know anybody i can contact there? Thanks
Re: Can I Still Use Old Passport In Nigeria Airport by rafcrown(m): 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2011
@niceguy04
Yes,the real people in charge of it.The services so superb that i told them that i ll direct people to them.You pay them direct there ,no agent and go and follow some normal procedures.Same day ,by 3pm you must have your epali.l got mine and another close person got as well from same people,same place and same amount
rafcrownus@yahoo.com and get the contact.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Planning To Go To Dubai Anytime Soon, Any Job For Me There Please / Amazing Pictures: All About FARIN RUWA Waterfalls(nigeria's Highest Waterfall) / Have You Seen This "Penis Seat" Reserved For Men In Public Transport? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.