Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,432 members, 7,920,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 10:21 AM

Macarthur Foundation Grants SERAP ₦‎5 Billion For Nigerian Advocacy Since 2008 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Macarthur Foundation Grants SERAP ₦‎5 Billion For Nigerian Advocacy Since 2008 (7988 Views)

See How Much Sowore Got From Macarthur Foundation As Funding / Sowore: Reno Omokri's Open Letter To Macarthur Foundation / Court Grants SERAP Leave To Compel Fashola Over N900b Spent On Power Privatisatn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Macarthur Foundation Grants SERAP ₦‎5 Billion For Nigerian Advocacy Since 2008 by lexy2014: 7:41am On Aug 06
AntiChristian:

You made a claim which you're subtly denying!

How does being in Aso rock make you cash out?

can you show me the claim you I made that you say I am now denying?

AntiChristian:
grin

Now we know their sponsor!

You see activism pays in dollars!

SERAP don cash out!

I asked based on your claim does it cash out like being in aso rock? yes or no
Re: Macarthur Foundation Grants SERAP ₦‎5 Billion For Nigerian Advocacy Since 2008 by Image123(m): 9:15am On Aug 06
Shattuck:
in your thinking Nigeria is being governed, protest and civil rebellion is not tearing down the country, it is tearing down the government, it is tearing down corruption, tyranny, unaccountability, you talk about successful countries, but almost every successful country had to fight this fight to set their country on the right path, America fought the civil war to end slave trade, fought the colonials to create a pathway to making America great, south Africa fought against racial segregation, China fought, only in your feeble thinking, do you believe that freedom would be willingly handed by the oppressors, explains why you are a Ronu member.

You really need solid education, your lack clearly shows in your tribalism and poor knowledge of world history. If Nigeria is not been governed, you would not have a GOVERNOR or any political position in your state. It is another issue if it is been poorly governed, but to say the country is not been governed is mischievous or plain idiocy.
Your looting of goods, disruption of the economy, burning of things, and senseless damage of infrastructure are not ways to tear down corruption, tyranny, and unaccountability. Like i said earlier, that is not the way it was done in developed countries. None of them got developed by folly. They were developed by industry during the first and second industrial revolutions. Get educated on that, this is basic Secondary school and 1st year of higher institution knowledge. It is not by repeated propaganda.
Almost every country have fought wars (mostly senseless), including Nigeria. It was not the wars that brought development. They were for totally different purposes.
China had a civil war fought from 1927 to 1949 because of differences in thinking between the Communist Party of China (CPC) and the Kuomintang (KMT), or Chinese Nationalist Party). The war was a fight for legitimacy of the government of China. China was effectively divided into three regions—Nationalist China under control of the government, Communist China, and the areas occupied by Japan. Each was essentially pitted against the other two. Ultimately, the Communists won.
This was a long, raging political war for supremacy, not for development. China's development that we 'envy' began in the 1980s. It started with their implementation of economic reform in 1978, and from 1979 to 2023, the country's GDP growth rate grew by an average of 8.93% per year in the 45 years since its implementing economic reform.

The American Civil War ended slavery and preserved the Union, but it failed to end the sectional bitterness and racial strife that would continue for generations. This was not about development either; as the world knows about the Industrial Revolution, it was global. Unfortunately, your fathers were still running around butt naked then and selling themselves for mirrors.
Nigeria also had its own fight for Independence. This is different from the development and economic growth we are talking about. Stop being deceived by this nsogbu nsogbu mentality that has continued to make you a perennial loser.
Re: Macarthur Foundation Grants SERAP ₦‎5 Billion For Nigerian Advocacy Since 2008 by Shattuck(m): 9:30am On Aug 06
Image123:

You really need solid education, your lack clearly shows in your tribalism and poor knowledge of world history. If Nigeria is not been governed, you would not have a GOVERNOR or any political position in your state. It is another issue if it is been poorly governed, but to say the country is not been governed is mischievous or plain idiocy.
Your looting of goods, disruption of the economy, burning of things, and senseless damage of infrastructure are not ways to tear down corruption, tyranny, and unaccountability. Like i said earlier, that is not the way it was done in developed countries. None of them got developed by folly. They were developed by industry during the first and second industrial revolutions. Get educated on that, this is basic Secondary school and 1st year of higher institution knowledge. It is not by repeated propaganda.
Almost every country have fought wars (mostly senseless), including Nigeria. It was not the wars that brought development. They were for totally different purposes.
China had a civil war fought from 1927 to 1949 because of differences in thinking between the Communist Party of China (CPC) and the Kuomintang (KMT), or Chinese Nationalist Party). The war was a fight for legitimacy of the government of China. China was effectively divided into three regions—Nationalist China under control of the government, Communist China, and the areas occupied by Japan. Each was essentially pitted against the other two. Ultimately, the Communists won.
This was a long, raging political war for supremacy, not for development. China's development that we 'envy' began in the 1980s. It started with their implementation of economic reform in 1978, and from 1979 to 2023, the country's GDP growth rate grew by an average of 8.93% per year in the 45 years since its implementing economic reform.

The American Civil War ended slavery and preserved the Union, but it failed to end the sectional bitterness and racial strife that would continue for generations. This was not about development either; as the world knows about the Industrial Revolution, it was global. Unfortunately, your fathers were still running around butt naked then and selling themselves for mirrors.
Nigeria also had its own fight for Independence. This is different from the development and economic growth we are talking about. Stop being deceived by this nsogbu nsogbu mentality that has continued to make you a perennial loser.
when I say Nigeria is not being governed I mean governed right, all the political positions are filled but is there leadership? That's what I mean, I know I have a governor every state has one I know there is a Senate every political positions have someone in charge but it is being governed the right way ? Your other comments on China just justified my stance, they weren't comfort with the status quo they revolted against it, that is how it is done every where, but it your case you want Nigerians to just flow with the status quo, so at what point will change happen, maybe someday the oppressors with grow a conscience when the see how well the masses have slaved for them is this it. You talking about tribalism also when you guys are the obvious ethnic bigots you protested against the Jonathan administration but not protest is now unpatriotic.
Re: Macarthur Foundation Grants SERAP ₦‎5 Billion For Nigerian Advocacy Since 2008 by gideonvalor98(m): 12:37pm On Aug 06
9jvirgin:
Tinubu is a curse to humanity.

You're a curse to your entire lineage
Re: Macarthur Foundation Grants SERAP ₦‎5 Billion For Nigerian Advocacy Since 2008 by Image123(m): 12:57pm On Aug 06
Shattuck:
when I say Nigeria is not being governed I mean governed right, all the political positions are filled but is there leadership? That's what I mean, I know I have a governor every state has one I know there is a Senate every political positions have someone in charge but it is being governed the right way ? Your other comments on China just justified my stance, they weren't comfort with the status quo they revolted against it, that is how it is done every where, but it your case you want Nigerians to just flow with the status quo, so at what point will change happen, maybe someday the oppressors with grow a conscience when the see how well the masses have slaved for them is this it. You talking about tribalism also when you guys are the obvious ethnic bigots you protested against the Jonathan administration but not protest is now unpatriotic.

China does not justify you but negates your point. China's war did not result in development. Their development started in the 1980s due to economic reforms that have been sustained till date. Their wars that killed millions stopped in 1949. In Nigeria, the next is as corrupt as the previous. The military is corrupt, the old and the young are corrupt, and there is no tribe spared. So why exactly should millions of people die and Nigeria be turned into a war zone for us to achieve change of government? There are scandals and corruption reports in all the camps, so what's the deal? Who are the oppressors and how are you been oppressed? As far as we have seen, every new person in power is accused of the same thing.
President Tinubu constitutionally had over 25% votes in more than 24 states in Nigeria, so why do you narrow-mindedly call anyone that elected the president or supports him a particular name? For the umpteenth time, there is a difference between the year 2012 and the year 2024. Organised and peaceful protests were done then with responsible leadership that controlled the protests. From clear indications, such was not and is not available in 2024. We clearly showed you it will not be peaceful, but your likes insisted and blame the government instead of taking responsibility for your blindness and lack of foresight.
Re: Macarthur Foundation Grants SERAP ₦‎5 Billion For Nigerian Advocacy Since 2008 by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 5:20pm On Aug 06
No wonder SERAP block all criticis of there shadow litigations. I dragged them at a time. It is now making sense why they block critics

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghana's President, Akufo-addo Congratulates Buhari On His Re-election / Senator Monday Okpebholo Biography, Wikipedia, Age, State, Wife, Net Worth / Shipload Of Toxic Waste At Lagos Port

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.