Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,389 members, 7,926,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 10:11 AM

Have You Notice This On Your Google Account Before? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Have You Notice This On Your Google Account Before? (227 Views)

How To Get Your Google Adsense Approved / Will A Change In Domain Name Affect Your Google Adsense? / How To Perform Self Click On Your Google Adsense Ads Without Getting Banned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Notice This On Your Google Account Before? by AMI3(m): 3:45pm On Aug 05
I opened my Google account today I don't know how stumble upon my recovery email and phone number.

I saw that many phones number that I don't even know was link to my recovery account.

Does it mean that somebody is monitoring my Gmail account?

Re: Have You Notice This On Your Google Account Before? by MissKudoswrite(f): 3:49pm On Aug 05
It might be logged in on other phones, check it well
Re: Have You Notice This On Your Google Account Before? by Shomek(m): 2:34pm On Aug 06
AMI3:
I opened my Google account today I don't know how stumble upon my recovery email and phone number.

I saw that many phones number that I don't even know was link to my recovery account.

Does it mean that somebody is monitoring my Gmail account?
Once you login your gmail account to a phone the sim number in the phone will be automatically added as your recovery number.
This same thing happend to me, all you need to do is to remove the numbers.
Re: Have You Notice This On Your Google Account Before? by Emeka71(m): 5:52pm On Aug 06
MissKudoswrite:
It might be logged in on other phones, check it well
Maybe so.
Re: Have You Notice This On Your Google Account Before? by AMI3(m): 8:49am On Aug 07
Shomek:
Once you login your gmail account to a phone the sim number in the phone will be automatically added as your recovery number.
This same thing happend to me, all you need to do is to remove the numbers.
Ok thanks. I was thinking if some other person has access to my Gmail account
Re: Have You Notice This On Your Google Account Before? by Shomek(m): 11:37am On Aug 07
AMI3:

Ok thanks. I was thinking if some other person has access to my Gmail account

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help....my Blogger Blog Post No Longer Shows Thumbnail On Home Page / Start Your Web Hosting Business With Us And Get FREE WHMCS / Blog Available For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.