Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,632 members, 7,924,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 11:25 PM

Tinubu Is brutally subjecting Northerners To Prison (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tinubu Is brutally subjecting Northerners To Prison (photos) (2124 Views)

Tragedy As Man Is Brutally Shot Dead By Gunmen. Graphic Photo / 3 Ghanaians arrested for subjecting suspects to jungle justice. / Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is brutally subjecting Northerners To Prison (photos) by Eweduses: 5:51pm On Aug 05
As at today, more than 2,000 protesters in northern states alone have been arrested and charged to court for no tangible reason, other than exercising their fundamental human rights...

This will certainly not end well for this government, because this protest will never stop in 10days.

The 2nd picx is a figure recorded on just day-3 of the protest, and this figure have tripled greatly.

More than 100 northerners have been killed under 5days - Allah zaiyi hukunci

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is brutally subjecting Northerners To Prison (photos) by Zwooks: 5:52pm On Aug 05
At least they will give them food in the prison grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is brutally subjecting Northerners To Prison (photos) by wittywriter: 5:53pm On Aug 05
Zwooks:
At least they will give them food in the prison grin

Wittyness
Re: Tinubu Is brutally subjecting Northerners To Prison (photos) by Eweduses: 5:54pm On Aug 05
Imagine

Re: Tinubu Is brutally subjecting Northerners To Prison (photos) by Eweduses: 5:54pm On Aug 05
Just check the date and calculate what the figure is nowcry

1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is brutally subjecting Northerners To Prison (photos) by Gregorystarrrr(f): 5:55pm On Aug 05
You call this "massively"?
Re: Tinubu Is brutally subjecting Northerners To Prison (photos) by EreluRoz: 5:56pm On Aug 05
Northerners are different from lagosians ooo I hope asiwaju know this sha. He's busy escalating the thing by his bad advisers who couldn't even win their pollin unit during election but now forming cabals in aso rock. I have been saying it from the beginning that asiwaju made a very huge mistake with his appointments. He was told but he didn't listen. I foresee a very big chaos.
Anytime I want to stop commenting on Tinubu issues I keep failing. Please nobody should quote me. Bye

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is brutally subjecting Northerners To Prison (photos) by Mariangeles(f): 5:57pm On Aug 05
Tinubu has disgraced all his supporters and put them to shame.

EreluRoz:
Northerners are different from lagosians ooo I hope asiwaju know this sha. He's busy escalating the thing by his bad advisers who couldn't even win their pollin unit during election but now forming cabals in aso rock. I have been saying it from the beginning that asiwaju made a very huge mistake with his appointments. He was told but he didn't listen. I foresee a very big chaos

🙄

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is brutally subjecting Northerners To Prison (photos) by EreluRoz: 5:59pm On Aug 05
Mariangeles:
Tinubu has disgraced all his supporters and put them to shame.

🙄
He didn't listen to wise counsel but surrounded himself with amateur politicians who couldn't even win their pollin unit and here we are now. It is well
Re: Tinubu Is brutally subjecting Northerners To Prison (photos) by mbaise1000: 6:08pm On Aug 05
My take will be that the northerners have the right to protest having voted massively for tinubu and therefore supposed to be disappointed and tinubu also have the right to do something but not necessarily sending them to prison, tinubu is entitled to protect his interests, what both sides are doing defined as natural selection.
The northerners are lucky because if it were in IGBO land, the protesters most likely would have been shot on sight and majority of the things here on nairaland would have been hailing their """gallant"" soldiers and their president for doing the """"needful"""".
For anyone supporting and enabling the highandedness today, remember that what goes around comes around, remember that in nigeria this is a vicious circle that will never be broken.
We the 5% and the remaining 103% are buying fuel and food and everything at the same price.
What I don't like is people who clearly voted against their interest and will gladly do it over and over again just to spite we the 5% coming here to complain and blame and accuse us of sponsoring or enabling or not joining their protest.
Finally, anyone who will murder anyone for whatever reason no matter where they come from or what they believe surely go the way he murdered others.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is brutally subjecting Northerners To Prison (photos) by Reelmii: 6:10pm On Aug 05
Ok
Re: Tinubu Is brutally subjecting Northerners To Prison (photos) by otipoju(m): 6:56pm On Aug 05
EreluRoz:
Northerners are different from lagosians ooo I hope asiwaju know this sha. He's busy escalating the thing by his bad advisers who couldn't even win their pollin unit during election but now forming cabals in aso rock. I have been saying it from the beginning that asiwaju made a very huge mistake with his appointments. He was told but he didn't listen. I foresee a very big chaos.
Anytime I want to stop commenting on Tinubu issues I keep failing. Please nobody should quote me. Bye

There is a prophecy that I thought was false that I am beginning to see play out here.

I had hoped Tinubu would redeem his battered image and do selflessly rebuild the country. Instead na jet and yatch the man dey buy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is brutally subjecting Northerners To Prison (photos) by EreluRoz: 7:52pm On Aug 05
otipoju:

There is a prophecy that I thought was false that I am beginning to see play out here.

I had hoped Tinubu would redeem his battered image and do selflessly rebuild the country. Instead na jet and yatch the man dey buy
Tell me about the prophecy if you don't mind
Re: Tinubu Is brutally subjecting Northerners To Prison (photos) by ibechris(m): 8:05pm On Aug 05
EreluRoz:

Tinubu's girlfriend is now talking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is brutally subjecting Northerners To Prison (photos) by obiekunie01: 8:16pm On Aug 05
EreluRoz:

stvpid n0nsenence 1diotic talk! 1diota!

una price market una go buyam!

i see you no longer insult obi - ebi like say them don commot you for 30k stipend payrole! grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is brutally subjecting Northerners To Prison (photos) by EreluRoz: 8:17pm On Aug 05
obiekunie01:

stvpid n0nsenence 1diotic talk! 1diota!

una price market una go buyam!

i see you no longer insult obi - ebi like say them don commot you for 30k stipend payrole! grin cheesy
Yen yen yen. Nansense
Re: Tinubu Is brutally subjecting Northerners To Prison (photos) by otipoju(m): 12:10am On Aug 06
EreluRoz:

It is from this young relatively unknown pastor that described post election protests and crises in vivid detail.

They went ALL out to ensure that nothing he prophesied could come to pass

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is brutally subjecting Northerners To Prison (photos) by doctore212(m): 12:21am On Aug 06
Me na only Olosho dey my mind.

Make they shaa reduce Olosho Price
Re: Tinubu Is brutally subjecting Northerners To Prison (photos) by Luckysbab: 2:26am On Aug 06
EreluRoz:
He didn't listen to wise counsel but surrounded himself with amateur politicians who couldn't even win their pollin unit and here we are now. It is well

You're irrelevant
Re: Tinubu Is brutally subjecting Northerners To Prison (photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:31am On Aug 06
can d jail or prison contain all d hungry & angry Northerners?

I dey laff!
cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is brutally subjecting Northerners To Prison (photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:34am On Aug 06
EreluRoz:
Welldone oo!
Koyooor!
cool

Re: Tinubu Is brutally subjecting Northerners To Prison (photos) by Goodday90(m): 11:08am On Aug 06
Good one
Let him keep killing and imprisoning his support base
Re: Tinubu Is brutally subjecting Northerners To Prison (photos) by otipoju(m): 4:29pm On Aug 06
EreluRoz:

Would have preferred to narrate the whole thing but we live in very sensitive times.

I REIGN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is brutally subjecting Northerners To Prison (photos) by NaijaPrince18: 5:25pm On Aug 06
Children of hate are showing their fake love to north as usual

(1) (Reply)

Comprehensive List Of National And State Prisons In Nigeria / Ohio Victim Called Hubby Before She Died: 'babe I Just Got Shot In My Head.! / See Photo Man Who Raped Co-worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.