Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,569 members, 7,944,725 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

Protests: We will not accept calls for coup, Regime Change - CDS Musa (vid) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protests: We will not accept calls for coup, Regime Change - CDS Musa (vid) (19240 Views)

Protest: We will step in If Looting, Destruction Continue - CDS Musa / Protests: We Don’t Know What Nigerians Want – Gov Uzodimma / We Will Start Going After Those Calling For Coup - Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protests: We will not accept calls for coup, Regime Change - CDS Musa (vid) by Solidex(m): 6:53pm On Aug 05
I want coup.
At least, let the military take charge for a while. These looters needs to spend some time behind bars. Let them have a feel if what it means to suffer.
Let those senators come down from their high hoses and join the civilians.
We need it at this point.

2 Likes

Re: Protests: We will not accept calls for coup, Regime Change - CDS Musa (vid) by aestake: 6:53pm On Aug 05
Manculated:

grin grin grin

The Hungry Citizens will carry out the Couup themselves. This iidiot is not needed to do it.
Exactly.

2 Likes

Re: Protests: We will not accept calls for coup, Regime Change - CDS Musa (vid) by InvertedHammer: 6:54pm On Aug 05
/
He won't even know when the coup happens.

/

2 Likes

Re: Protests: We will not accept calls for coup, Regime Change - CDS Musa (vid) by Tradepunter2: 6:56pm On Aug 05
thesicilian:
We have a democratically elected government in place. Any emergency lover of the nation who attempts a coup must make sure he succeeds. Otherwise it shall be worse for him and his family than it was for Sodom and Gomorrah.

These are gospel truth.... Anything that will plunge this nation into war must be dealt with.... Those involved must be severely dealt with..... I dislike tinibu but that doesn't mean the nation should plunge into chaos

2 Likes

Re: Protests: We will not accept calls for coup, Regime Change - CDS Musa (vid) by Guestlander: 6:57pm On Aug 05
Blazetrailer:
Lol....hungry mofo... 50k?? I give multiples of that out every week, too Nigerians i knew at home who send urgent need for help. Yesterday I still sent more than 3 times of that to someone in Nigeria.

Don't need your foolish bet. Think deeper, bro...think deeper....that all I am asking you to so

Since you have so much responsibilities and you happen to be the only one helping everyone in your family, isn't it reasonable that we can jointly help people we don't know?
How about N100,000?
That will be N200,000 for needy Nigerians if you commit to charity as well.
Re: Protests: We will not accept calls for coup, Regime Change - CDS Musa (vid) by Saao(m): 7:00pm On Aug 05
Lol see politician. People that caused regime change usually from the rank of captain to major general that does not hold any political post, so don't make noise officer

1 Like

Re: Protests: We will not accept calls for coup, Regime Change - CDS Musa (vid) by pobosky20(m): 7:00pm On Aug 05
If the CDS can just for a day allow lower ranked military personnel to decide whether to protest of not,he will be shocked. Soldiers and police are also not happy with this government. Imagine the peanuts they get as salaries in this current situation of inflation and cost of living.

2 Likes

Re: Protests: We will not accept calls for coup, Regime Change - CDS Musa (vid) by lexy2014: 7:02pm On Aug 05
thesicilian:
We have a democratically elected government in place. Any emergency lover of the nation who attempts a coup must make sure he succeeds. Otherwise it shall be worse for him and his family than it was for Sodom and Gomorrah.

if you say "We have a democratically elected government in place", how democratic has the government been in its actions?

1 Like

Re: Protests: We will not accept calls for coup, Regime Change - CDS Musa (vid) by 99thEnemy(m): 7:02pm On Aug 05
AuntyBisola:
Just shut it. You and who are "we"? So those majority of protesters waving Russian flags are from Togo abi? Quota system CDS.
E really pain you.

1 Like

Re: Protests: We will not accept calls for coup, Regime Change - CDS Musa (vid) by doncartel: 7:03pm On Aug 05
Tinibu get luck say I no be army general. By now na gbas gbos he for dey hear for Aso rock.
Re: Protests: We will not accept calls for coup, Regime Change - CDS Musa (vid) by lexy2014: 7:06pm On Aug 05
Nigeria is a democratic nation all security agencies are here to defend democracy and ensure that democracy continues to strive.

how is nigeria a democratic nation?

is this a democracy or kleptocracy?

is this government of the people by the people and for the people or government of cronies by cronies and for cronies?
Re: Protests: We will not accept calls for coup, Regime Change - CDS Musa (vid) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:08pm On Aug 05
I hope Nigeria survived this ooooo. This government is sitting on a keg of gun powder 🤔🤔🤔

2 Likes

Re: Protests: We will not accept calls for coup, Regime Change - CDS Musa (vid) by Throwback: 7:10pm On Aug 05
Zwooks:

Stop trolling and have a life undecided

I am not trolling you.

I am letting you know that your own posts on this forum, shows you are a hypocrite trying to claim you are not calling for anarchy.

I did not assume, I asserted.

Zwooks:
His speech is an invitation to the deposed. His flagrant arrogance will be humbled by military take over. Tinubu won't last this year let alone four years

Zwooks:
The message is simple. Tinubu Out

1 Like

Re: Protests: We will not accept calls for coup, Regime Change - CDS Musa (vid) by Everydaylove: 7:11pm On Aug 05
Guestlander:
The election losers will be disappointed by this obvious reality.
We are not going back to that.

This isn't about election loss . There's severe hunger in the land . Military didn't take over Bangladesh, the people did.

E no go better for all ApC supporters for this hardship Upon our nation.

2 Likes

Re: Protests: We will not accept calls for coup, Regime Change - CDS Musa (vid) by Benmsu: 7:12pm On Aug 05
This man has been talking too much of late. Where was he that bandits have been ravaging our homes and villages killing and maiming

1 Like

Re: Protests: We will not accept calls for coup, Regime Change - CDS Musa (vid) by Zwooks: 7:13pm On Aug 05
Throwback:

I am not trolling you.

I am letting you know that your own posts on this forum, shows you are a hypocrite trying to claim you are not calling for anarchy.

I did not assume, I asserted.

Have a life.ay your life be the way Tinubu is running the country. You're ignored.
Re: Protests: We will not accept calls for coup, Regime Change - CDS Musa (vid) by Everydaylove: 7:13pm On Aug 05
Who expects these puppets to do anything. The power of people is enough. Bangladesh people proved it right. End bad governance protest is a preamble. I pity Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Protests: We will not accept calls for coup, Regime Change - CDS Musa (vid) by tyboy(m): 7:16pm On Aug 05
AuntyBisola:
Just shut it. You and who are "we"? So those majority of protesters waving Russian flags are from Togo abi? Quota system CDS.

All this small children always hidding under the influence of social media, if dem born ur papa well come out openly and spill this rubbish if u no go collect wotowoto
Re: Protests: We will not accept calls for coup, Regime Change - CDS Musa (vid) by Lovenorth: 7:20pm On Aug 05
Shut up, who are you representing?
Re: Protests: We will not accept calls for coup, Regime Change - CDS Musa (vid) by Pakerlokor: 7:22pm On Aug 05
Keep deceiving yourself. Time will tell.
chopnaira:
To those calling for coup, it's not gonna happen. Nigeria is no longer in the 1980s.
Re: Protests: We will not accept calls for coup, Regime Change - CDS Musa (vid) by Alaska90(m): 7:23pm On Aug 05
Honestey:
The north want the power back sharp sharp

You are the only person here who really understand what is going on....they did not say pim for 8 years of killing and harship because na their brother.

2 Likes

Re: Protests: We will not accept calls for coup, Regime Change - CDS Musa (vid) by Badmashiii: 7:27pm On Aug 05
maasoap:
Whether you accept it or not, you guys should realise that things are not gonna remain the same way unless you tell the president to address the hardship he created. He should run people's oriented goverment instead of this money making government that benefits noone

If this government doesn't benefit none tinubu would have been out in less than a year.

A president will always make decisions for a group of powerful people to ensure a smooth regime and the certainty of victory in his next term.

However,his policies are really unfavourable to the masses.

2 Likes

Re: Protests: We will not accept calls for coup, Regime Change - CDS Musa (vid) by texas1990(m): 7:29pm On Aug 05
The election losers Obi supporters will be crying by hearing this now,
Check my signature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protests: We will not accept calls for coup, Regime Change - CDS Musa (vid) by JohnOkolo: 7:29pm On Aug 05
AuntyBisola:

You and your Mother are nonentities not just in the skim of things but in this life.

It will not be okay for anyone’s general that prays for Military rule in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Protests: We will not accept calls for coup, Regime Change - CDS Musa (vid) by kayusely70(m): 7:30pm On Aug 05
Olachase:
All this gra gra the north day do no touch anywhere

Mk dem declare say them no won be part of Nigeria again mk everybody go there own, but i bet they can't
You've spoken very well and reasonably too!

2 Likes

Re: Protests: We will not accept calls for coup, Regime Change - CDS Musa (vid) by Atk1nson(m): 7:35pm On Aug 05
AuntyBisola:

You can always get a visa to russia if you wish.

Yes, Nigeria has it problem, but wtf will any sane person want to be associated with russia.

2 Likes

Re: Protests: We will not accept calls for coup, Regime Change - CDS Musa (vid) by maasoap(m): 7:40pm On Aug 05
chopnaira:
To those calling for coup, it's not gonna happen. Nigeria is no longer in the 1980s.
Coup may not happen because the president has put his loyalists in key positions in the military but civil unrest is unavoidable if he continues making life difficult for the masses but keeps rewarding himself and others in power with billions of naira
Re: Protests: We will not accept calls for coup, Regime Change - CDS Musa (vid) by Krankhead: 7:44pm On Aug 05
AuntyBisola:
Continue to wave your Russia flag. By the time they will arrest you. You will be sorry fir your self

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Protests: We will not accept calls for coup, Regime Change - CDS Musa (vid) by BABANGBALI: 7:45pm On Aug 05
Franking:

Wetin dey hungry you?
na she now. Na she dey hungry me like shawarma
Re: Protests: We will not accept calls for coup, Regime Change - CDS Musa (vid) by Krankhead: 7:46pm On Aug 05
Olufemiolaolu:
I hope Nigeria survived this ooooo. This government is sitting on a keg of gun powder 🤔🤔🤔
No heg....all these are obidient propaganda. By the time military take over. You won't rven have internet to go onlin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay / Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Reappointed Chairman Of Bill Gates Health Initiative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.