Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,347 members, 7,923,434 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 06:30 AM

Professor Manpaa Aliyu Musa Mourns Former Executive Chairman, Hong L.G.A ,pukuma - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Professor Manpaa Aliyu Musa Mourns Former Executive Chairman, Hong L.G.A ,pukuma (240 Views)

AbdulRahman Musa Impregnated Inmate’s Wife, Married Her / ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend / Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Professor Manpaa Aliyu Musa Mourns Former Executive Chairman, Hong L.G.A ,pukuma by Zibite(m): 7:21pm On Aug 05
Professor Manpaa Aliyu Musa Mourns Former Executive Chairman, Hong L.G.A , Pukuma

Professor Manpaa Aliyu Musa have today Monday mourned the passing away of the former Council Chairman Hong LG Hon James Pukuma.
Hon Pukuma who served as Chairman Hong local government council between 2019-2022 died on Sunday August 4, 2024 after a brief illness.
In a condolence message to the family of the deceased, the university Don regretted that Hon Pukuma will be greatly missed, particularly for his service to the Hóba land during his tenure.
”While he was alive, Hon Pukuma demonstrated a high level of initiative and dexterity in handling local government issues which touched the lives of many people"
”Indeed, the late Hon Pukuma will be greatly missed. His humility, kindness and indefatigable strength and wisdom will be greatly missed by all, who were privileged to work with him.”
”On behalf of myself and family, I extend my heartfelt condolence to the Pukuma family and I pray for God to comfort them and give them the fortitude to bear this great and irreplaceable lost," the statement read.
Signed:
Chief (Hon) Zibite Kurwizi Welye
Senior Special Assistant on Media and Communications to Prof Manpaa Aliyu
Mon, Aug 5, 2024

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Properties, Investments Is The Key,properties Banking Is The Way / Buy Your Properties, Investments Is The Key,properties Banking Is The Way / We Give Best Cleaning And Fumigation Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.