Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,216 members, 7,963,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 02:53 AM

Hold All Government Officials Accountable, Not Just Tinubu - Odewaleadesoye - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hold All Government Officials Accountable, Not Just Tinubu - Odewaleadesoye (10886 Views)

2023 Elections: Imagine If We Had Just Tinubu & Atiku... / Jewish Worshippers In Abia Hold All Night Vigil For Biafra Heroes- Pictures / Wike Orders All Government House Employees To Go For COVID-19 Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hold All Government Officials Accountable, Not Just Tinubu - Odewaleadesoye by IGBOPROMISE1: 3:06pm On Aug 06
Rubbish! Nigeria operates a unitary system of gov’t in all but name, so the larger part of the burden for development, security and well-being of the masses rests with Abuja! Let them carry their cross!

Besides, just leave south-east out of it! The governors and governments in Enugu, Anambra and Abia are doing relatively well given the constraints they face! However, the ones of Imo and Ebonyi i can’t defend and will gladly throw them under the bus! It comes as no surprise that both states have one common denominator!
Re: Hold All Government Officials Accountable, Not Just Tinubu - Odewaleadesoye by franugo(m): 3:10pm On Aug 06
TinubuBarawo:
tinubu is a criminal
thunder scatter tinubu and Remi
tinubu barawo

Who's Aisha?
Re: Hold All Government Officials Accountable, Not Just Tinubu - Odewaleadesoye by ade4real2016: 5:18pm On Aug 06
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Please in Tinubu's Manifesto, did he said that the senators, governors and all political office holders will share the blame if he failed?

Stop being myopic n stupid...Has your governor fixed that dilapidated n shattered road leading to your Papa houseYour younger sis that gave birth of recent was compelled to pay 100% for child labour...ls this what is obtainable where these criminals run to for medical tourism...
Re: Hold All Government Officials Accountable, Not Just Tinubu - Odewaleadesoye by chrisblack1234: 5:49pm On Aug 06
The man's name analyse everything..ode..who increased fuel ??.. werey..who said subsidy is gone
Re: Hold All Government Officials Accountable, Not Just Tinubu - Odewaleadesoye by femi4: 6:16pm On Aug 06
Odewaleadesoye:
[font=Georgia][/font]
Subsidy n exchange rate isn't the work of the gov.
Re: Hold All Government Officials Accountable, Not Just Tinubu - Odewaleadesoye by Udumasteve62(m): 6:28pm On Aug 06
AqualinaXYZ:
Exactly I’ll hold Sim responsible because he removed subsidy and later reintroduced it from the backyard still yet fuel isn’t coming down

I’ll hold Sim accountable for increasing import duties and closing boarders not to allow food prices come down

I’ll hold Sim responsible because he promised to handle economy while Shettima handles security

I’ll hold Sim accountable because he floated naira and took dollar from 700 to 1900
me sef go hold akpabio angry
Re: Hold All Government Officials Accountable, Not Just Tinubu - Odewaleadesoye by badoh(m): 7:35pm On Aug 06
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Please in Tinubu's Manifesto, did he said that the senators, governors and all political office holders will share the blame if he failed?
Use your senses......
Re: Hold All Government Officials Accountable, Not Just Tinubu - Odewaleadesoye by Lucas4903: 12:31am On Aug 07
MadamVanessa:
shocked

No matter how they make you see reason you will not because u are hell-bent on destruction. And what you seek will consume you and your household.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Meets Southwest Youths Tomorrow In Lagos / Mbah Inaugurates State-Owned Mega Asphalt Plant In Enugu / Crisis Rocks Jigawa APC Reps Primaries (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.