Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,971 members, 7,960,064 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 12:20 PM

Bobrisky Released From Prison - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bobrisky Released From Prison (207 Views)

Bitcoin Lord Released From EFCC Custody, Buys New Car / 77-Year-Old Man Released From Prison Deemed Too Old To Be Dangerous, Kills Again / Police Tie Robber Released From Prison & His Gang Caught With Guns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Released From Prison by proff010: 8:39pm On Aug 05
Bobrisky released from prison [Video]

Bobrisky
A screengrab from the viral video of Bobrisky.

Controversial cross-dresser, Idris Okuneye, popularly known as Bobrisky, has regained freedom from the Kirikiri Correctional Centre, after spending six months in incarceration for abusing the naira by spraying it at parties.

Recall that Bobrisky was sentenced to six months imprisonment on April 12, 2024, without the option of fine by Justice Abimbola Awogboro.

In a video on X on Monday, Bobrisky, spotted with actress, Eniola Ajao, shared excitement on return.

“I’ve missed you guys so much. I can’t wait to have you guys and give you guys what you have missed,” Bobrisky said.

(1) (Reply)

Police Foil Gunrunning Operation In Minna, Seize Vehicle And Weapons / Teacher Narrated How She Escape Death From One Chance Syndicate / Skyboo Express And Logistics Scammed ME. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.