Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,154 members, 7,988,008 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 10:12 PM

Mavie Group: A Different Kind Of Service - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mavie Group: A Different Kind Of Service (302 Views)

Getting A Master's Degree In A Different Field In Nigeria / Is My Pair Of NYSC Jungle Boots Usable Out Of Service? / Arẹmu Anuoluwapọ Adeọla Creates Yoruba Scrabble Game, The First Of Its Kind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mavie Group: A Different Kind Of Service by edwinwarrington: 7:38am On Aug 06
What is Mavie Group?

Mavie Group is an innovative online consignment service dedicated to facilitating the sale of used vehicles for private sellers, dealers, and non-profit organizations. The company's mission is to streamline the vehicle selling and buying process, making it more profitable for sellers and safer for buyers. By providing a comprehensive range of services, Mavie Group ensures a seamless transaction in a secure environment.
Cost to Buy via Mavie Group

For buyers, the process is entirely free. Mavie Group absorbs all transaction fees, making it an attractive option for anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. The absence of hidden fees further enhances the buyer's experience, providing transparency and peace of mind.
Cost to Sell via Mavie Group

Selling a vehicle through Mavie Group involves a straightforward fee structure. Sellers are required to pay an upfront fee of $299, which covers an array of preparatory and marketing services. These services include:

A thorough 63-Point-System-Check inspection
State safety inspection
Basic interior and exterior cleaning
Vehicle history report
Professional ad copywriting
Various internet listings

This comprehensive package ensures that the vehicle is presented in the best possible light, maximizing its appeal to potential buyers.
Services Offered by Mavie Group
Storage & Safe Keeping

Mavie Group places a high priority on the security and preservation of the vehicles in its care. The facilities are equipped with numerous upgrades and conveniences to protect vehicles from environmental elements, ensuring they remain in top condition while awaiting sale.
Shipping & Handling

Mavie Group offers premier local, nationwide, and international transportation services for a wide range of vehicles, including RVs, travel trailers, boats, cars, motorcycles, ATVs, and heavy machinery. The company prides itself on providing "white glove" service from the moment the vehicle is picked up to the time it is delivered, recognizing the value and importance of each vehicle.
Free Delivery Inspection

At the time of delivery, Mavie Group ensures that all components of the vehicle are operational and ready for inspection. Each vehicle undergoes a detailed review to demonstrate the functionality of every system, providing the buyer with a comprehensive understanding of the vehicle's condition.
7-Day Money Back Guarantee

Mavie Group offers a 7-Day Money Back Guarantee to provide additional assurance to buyers. Upon delivery, a Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI) is performed by a Mavie Group Technical Inspector. This PDI documents the vehicle's condition and must be retained until the guarantee period ends, in case a return is necessary.
Vehicle Collection & Professional Inspection

Before a vehicle is accepted into consignment, it undergoes a rigorous verification process conducted by a Technical Inspection Team. This team assesses the vehicle's physical condition, quality, and accident history. This thorough inspection reduces the likelihood of returns and increases the chances of a successful sale.
Conclusion

Mavie Group stands out in the vehicle consignment industry by offering a unique combination of comprehensive services, transparency, and security. By prioritizing the needs of both sellers and buyers, Mavie Group creates a trustworthy and efficient marketplace for used vehicles. Whether you are looking to sell your vehicle quickly and for a fair price, or you are in the market for a reliable used vehicle, Mavie Group provides a superior service that ensures satisfaction for all parties involved.
Re: Mavie Group: A Different Kind Of Service by roberttogle65: 9:19am On Aug 06
As a buyer, I found Mavie Group's service outstanding. The vehicle descriptions were accurate, and the transaction was smooth and professional.
Re: Mavie Group: A Different Kind Of Service by mauriceshepherd: 11:41am On Aug 06
From Sydney, Australia, I bought a classic Porsche through Mavie Group. They shipped it from the USA quickly, and it arrived in perfect condition—exceptional service!
Re: Mavie Group: A Different Kind Of Service by genedhowe7: 7:21am On Aug 07
As a seller, I found Mavie Group’s service to be incredibly professional. They handled the sale of my motorcycle efficiently, securing a higher price than expected.
Re: Mavie Group: A Different Kind Of Service by hallcameron231: 5:41am On Aug 08
Mavie Group's white glove delivery service is unmatched. They transported my RV across states flawlessly. As a buyer, I felt valued and well-informed throughout.
Re: Mavie Group: A Different Kind Of Service by pedersonwilsonc: 5:27pm On Aug 11
Buying a car from another country seemed daunting until I used Mavie Group. They made the process understandable and secure, which was exactly what I needed.
Re: Mavie Group: A Different Kind Of Service by ralphrmcclintoc: 6:54am On Aug 12
From Sydney, I purchased a vintage car through Mavie Group. They handled everything from inspection to delivery overseas, making it a stress-free experience.
Re: Mavie Group: A Different Kind Of Service by florencecoffey8: 12:03pm On Aug 13
Mavie Group’s service is impeccable. They sourced and delivered a rare motorcycle to me in Melbourne, handling all the complexities of international transport brilliantly.
Re: Mavie Group: A Different Kind Of Service by frankbbecraft3: 11:32am On Aug 14
Receiving my car with a comprehensive pre-delivery inspection made all the difference. Mavie Group’s attention to detail ensures you’re completely satisfied with your purchase.
Re: Mavie Group: A Different Kind Of Service by larrymblake3: 11:51am On Aug 15
Purchasing a vehicle from Mavie Group was a delightful experience. Their storage and safekeeping services ensured my new car was pristine upon delivery.
Re: Mavie Group: A Different Kind Of Service by christophercava: 5:34pm On Aug 21
I’m grateful for Mavie Group’s meticulous approach to vehicle sales. Their attention to detail during the inspection process ensured I bought a quality vehicle.
Re: Mavie Group: A Different Kind Of Service by paulbyrd843: 5:37pm On Aug 22
Mavie Group’s attention to detail is phenomenal. They delivered my motorcycle in pristine condition, just as promised. Their service is truly top-notch.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Animals Attack Humans In The Wild / Withdraw 7 TO 500k To Your Nigerian Bank Every Day For 6 MONTHS From Your Phone / Who Can Solve This Logic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.