Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,638 members, 7,979,170 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:05 PM

Kamala Harris Picks Tim Walz As VP, Running Mate - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kamala Harris Picks Tim Walz As VP, Running Mate (41712 Views)

Donald Trump Picks JD Vance As His Running Mate / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect / Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kamala Harris Picks Tim Walz As VP, Running Mate by COOL10(m): 4:43pm On Aug 06
cococandy:

Funny how Trump is a depraved sexual predator and rapist but you don’t use that criticize him. But Kamala not being a holy mother Mary virgin is enough in your books to disqualify her. But no you’re not doing it because of her gender. Save that nonsense for low IQ imbeciles like yourself. I wasn’t expecting an original response from you. Anyone who doesn’t co-sign y’all’s hate and misogyny is playing victim. Efulefu.

Honey, there’s no woman in the Democratic Party that you would have supported. You would have found something disgusting to say about them. Deceive yourself and brainless magats not us.
Yes we immediately love and have accepted Kamala. Cry about it.

If Trump’s sordid history is not enough to be a stain against all white people then I can’t see why Kamala’s comparably spotless record should be a defining factor for all black people and women in general

Slave minded imbecilic nincompoop like you. Regurgitating the white enslavers rhetoric like the good slave dog that you are

Same old, same old DEMONcrats bullcrap. 🤣Trash upon Trash upon Trash.

Kamala Harris is nothing but a dirty, smelly disgusting hoe, who's engaged in many orgies, been gangbanged multiple times and whose holes are known for receiving the sperms of her political superiors. She literally slept her way to the top. She's nothing but a political cum dump.

Kamala Harris is responsible for withholding evidence that could have saved an innocent man from being executed.

Kamala Harris is responsible for preventing black prisioners whose sentences were over, from being released. Instead of releasing them, she decided to use them as slave labor.

Under Kamala Harris's watch as the Border Czar, more than 80,000 children have gone missing because of her open border policies.

Kamala Harris is also known for ignoring victims of Clergy sex abuse. In 2020, she couldn't even qualify for the main primaries because of her terrible records.

Kamala is bad for America and the American people are aware of this. Even black people hate her. Black women have been calling her out on her BS. They don't want her to represent them.

I'm glad you said that you felt I wouldn't reply you. It's not hard to figure out why. When idiots like yourself decide to take the foolish action of jumping into my mentions, 99% of the time I just laugh at your stupidity, scroll past and do something actually worth my time. Today was different.

I decided to reply your disgraceful ineptitude for a reason and that's to let you know that no matter what you and your fellow DEMONcrats do, Donald Trump is definitely winning that election. Get ready to wail bitterly in November. 🤣😂

By the way, never you call me Honey in your life again. Who's your honey? Taaah getat. Honey gba gbuo gi there. Idiiiiiiot 🤣

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Picks Tim Walz As VP, Running Mate by COOL10(m): 4:46pm On Aug 06
razzydoo:
No mind her. She fit dey on kolos, you never know.

She think say she dey wise. She just dey yarn dust upadan. grin

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Picks Tim Walz As VP, Running Mate by lauzun: 4:51pm On Aug 06
Toktee:
Get rope ready to do the needful after November.. grin grin

Sorry.
We don't think alike.
Re: Kamala Harris Picks Tim Walz As VP, Running Mate by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:56pm On Aug 06
Helinus:

He defeated Hillary, A once first lady, the wife of former Us president Bill Clinton.

Kamala doesn't stand a chance, Biden was even a more competent contender.

He lost to Biden and is less popular than he was in 2020. We don’t want Trump to rule our country. See you in November.

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Picks Tim Walz As VP, Running Mate by IjebuWarrior: 4:56pm On Aug 06
timota:
She won't win

Says an Okoro Savage... grin

I'm a Minnesotan and Walz 4 life! cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kamala Harris Picks Tim Walz As VP, Running Mate by COOL10(m): 4:59pm On Aug 06
membranus:

Says who? No way bruh, no way. Come November, your Uncle Donald will get beaten black and blue by the new black baddie girl in the hood. Mark that.

Lol, just for clarity sake, who are you referring to as the "new black baddie girl in the hood" ? Tell me so I can laugh well well. grin
Re: Kamala Harris Picks Tim Walz As VP, Running Mate by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:00pm On Aug 06
UrgentNeeds:
Isn't He Too Old ?

He is nearly 20 years younger than criminal Trump.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Picks Tim Walz As VP, Running Mate by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:04pm On Aug 06
klarry79:
Tim is going to be the presidential candidate eventually.

After Kamala’s second term.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Picks Tim Walz As VP, Running Mate by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:07pm On Aug 06
Kenelekan:
Doesn’t sound like a winning ticket to me….

To Americans, it does.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Picks Tim Walz As VP, Running Mate by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:09pm On Aug 06
spencekat:
Trump will still win
You’re delusional. Arizona Republicans are supporting Harris, others will join.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Picks Tim Walz As VP, Running Mate by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:10pm On Aug 06
ogbonti:

she is jew hating grin

Liar. Her husband is Jewish.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Picks Tim Walz As VP, Running Mate by chatinent: 5:11pm On Aug 06
Obrigardo:

Sorry. I have a short fuse for anyone who supports a court adjudicated rapist, a racist and a convicted felon and fraudster. I can't give the future of my kids to a man who rapes kids, why should i entertain foolish talk from brain dead supporters of a rapist? They need to be put down hard.

I don't support Trump either. Just stating the obvious.
Re: Kamala Harris Picks Tim Walz As VP, Running Mate by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:13pm On Aug 06
COOL10:

LMFAO, you're on the ground? 🤣🤣. Who asked you for your location? You can be on the roof for all I care. It's still not going to change the fact that from November, Donald Trump is going to be referred to as the "45th and 47th President of the United States of America".

He's winning that election and no form of election rigging or racial/identity politics by the democrats is going to stop him. Watch and see.

Since you're "on the ground", you can as well tell Cackling Kamala to leave politics and stick to what she's actually good at and that's being the "Hawk Tuah Harris" that she is. I heard she's really good with her mouth; she's an expert at sucking diicks, hence the name "Hawk Tuah" (Willie Brown can testify). 😜😂

Let her stick to that and stop deceiving herself that she can actually rule America, especially not now that Putin is running mad and radical islamists are on a rampage.

It’s easy to see that you’re not in America but sitting in Nigeria reading disgusting MAGA rhetoric. See you in November .

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Picks Tim Walz As VP, Running Mate by Uniquekriss(m): 5:15pm On Aug 06
Fineman2:
Congrats to the next US president
dey play
Re: Kamala Harris Picks Tim Walz As VP, Running Mate by Kdon2: 5:15pm On Aug 06
Re: Kamala Harris Picks Tim Walz As VP, Running Mate by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:19pm On Aug 06
COOL10:

LMFAO, y'all are so desperate to put Trump in jail because deep down, you know that's literally the only way left to prevent him from winning the election. You've tried everything and failed. You even tried to kill him but God Almighty said a big NO and kept him alive, thereby exposing your wickedness and foolishness for the whole world to see.

Like I said earlier, Donald Trump is winning that election and there's absolutely nothing you can do to prevent it. Get ready to cry and wail in November.

Trump himself doesnt believe that. Trump will be crying and lying just like he did in 2020.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Picks Tim Walz As VP, Running Mate by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:21pm On Aug 06
The Republican people are accepting that Trump
is going down and knows he can’t defeat Harris . Look at what was trending on Trump’s own Truth Social. #TrumpIsAcoward 😂🤣

Re: Kamala Harris Picks Tim Walz As VP, Running Mate by humberjade: 5:23pm On Aug 06
UrgentNeeds:

The Dude looks 80. Lol

When you've seen and lived wars, u look older than your age.
Re: Kamala Harris Picks Tim Walz As VP, Running Mate by nairalanda1(m): 5:23pm On Aug 06
Spandau:

Is it by force to post? Just look at the pathetic and disjointed way you arranged your words. When all you do is kuku copy and paste.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I bet you probably think I am guessing you are also a dashing handsome young man with ten girlfirends and 13 concubines too.
Re: Kamala Harris Picks Tim Walz As VP, Running Mate by nairalanda1(m): 5:25pm On Aug 06
1000angstroms:

You think the west tHink like Nigerians, you don carry agbado politics come.

MIdwest is where the swing states in the Amercian election parlance are.

Trump won there in 2016 by taking several midwestern states, including some that were previously safe for democrats. Biden in 2020, focused on some of those states and won them back, and won the eleciton.

He or she who wins the midwestern swing states wins the US election.
Re: Kamala Harris Picks Tim Walz As VP, Running Mate by Aaronsrod: 5:26pm On Aug 06
Chizy12345:
the man is thinking how can i be a vice president to a woman. am I not suppose to be the president

Foolish country! What a disgraceful position for a man.

Just imagine being in a room with a woman you cannot beat or even slap hard!

God punish America!
Re: Kamala Harris Picks Tim Walz As VP, Running Mate by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:26pm On Aug 06
IjebuWarrior:

Says an Okoro Savage... grin

I'm a Minnesotan and Walz 4 life! cool

So nice to see a man with a good background smiling instead of a tyrant with an evil smirk.
Minnesota constituents all seem to love him and everything I’m reading about his career achievements is making me smile. I hope you guys are ready to lose him as governor and welcome him as VP!

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Picks Tim Walz As VP, Running Mate by cococandy(f): 5:27pm On Aug 06
1stGenAmerican:

You’re delusional. Arizona Republicans are supporting Harris, others will join.

They’re on Nairaland being a day late and a penny too short. grin

The world moves and NL catches up in like a week. That’s why you see these ones here still being obtuse like they have been under a rock for the last twenty headlines. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Picks Tim Walz As VP, Running Mate by cococandy(f): 5:28pm On Aug 06
Aaronsrod:

God punish America!
Aww. Will you be able to get any sleep tonight?

Life must be so hard. Being in a space where you are not allowed to abuse women. Sorry o

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Picks Tim Walz As VP, Running Mate by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:30pm On Aug 06
Aaronsrod:

God punish America!

Wouldn’t the foolish country that’s in the disgraceful position be the one that accepted grain from war torn Ukraine? How exactly is being able to beat and slap women helping Nigeria right now? Is marching in the streets against hunger and poverty a good position to be in? Instead of asking God to have mercy on Nigeria, you’re asking God to punish Nigeria? You sound deranged.

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Picks Tim Walz As VP, Running Mate by cococandy(f): 5:32pm On Aug 06
1stGenAmerican:

Trump himself doesnt believe that. Trump will be crying and lying just like he did in 2020.

He’s already preparing his “they stole the election” speech. Like the coward that he is.

After all their gerrymandering and voter suppression in red states, they still can’t win popular vote. If we had a true democracy, the last republican president who won a popular vote would have been the last republican in the history of America. Going forward there would have never been another republican president until they change their hateful archaic ways.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris Picks Tim Walz As VP, Running Mate by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:33pm On Aug 06
cococandy:
. Will you be able get any sleep tonight?

Life must be so hard. Being in a space where you
are not allowed to abuse women. Sorry o

They love abusing women but when one of them moves West and gets tossed out into the streets, arrested, or harmed by the woman he abused, they’ll blame feminism and that he should’ve left her in Nigeria.
Re: Kamala Harris Picks Tim Walz As VP, Running Mate by Zejeed: 5:34pm On Aug 06
Obrigardo:

Convicted felon trump is a rapist and a racist. Republicans are even setting up camps for Kamala but these maga cultists who have never left the shores of abia state are the one with the looking glass prophecies. grin
You are right bro, most republicans wants Harris to win so that they take back their party from old psychopathic tRump lol

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Picks Tim Walz As VP, Running Mate by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:35pm On Aug 06
cococandy:

He’s already preparing his “they stole the election” speech. Like the coward that he is.

After all their gerrymandering and voter suppression in red states, they still can’t win popular vote. If we had a true democracy, the last republican president who won a popular vote would have been the last republican in the history of America. Going forward there would have never been another republican president until they change their hateful archaic ways.

Yes, he’s preparing his lies because he already knows he lost.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Picks Tim Walz As VP, Running Mate by membranus: 5:35pm On Aug 06
COOL10:

Lol, just for clarity sake, who are you referring to as the "new black baddie girl in the hood" ? Tell me so I can laugh well well. grin

You know her, you know our Kamala Biggie.
Re: Kamala Harris Picks Tim Walz As VP, Running Mate by COOL10(m): 5:37pm On Aug 06
1stGenAmerican:

You again. I remember you. I gave you a knockout punch of a reply after you jumped uninvited into my mentions, and because you were too dumb and scared to answer my questions, you decided to get the mods to delete my reply. 😆🤣

That was round 1 grin. Do you want a round 2? Are you sure that's what you want? Hope you won't run to the mods like a little child again? grin
Re: Kamala Harris Picks Tim Walz As VP, Running Mate by cococandy(f): 5:39pm On Aug 06
1stGenAmerican:

They love abusing women but when one of them moves West and gets tossed out into the streets, arrested, or harmed by the woman he abused, they’ll blame feminism and that he should’ve left her in Nigeria.

100%

That’s why they hate “the west” so much. Whenever you see any of them hating on their mythical “west”, check well it’s because they don’t feel free to exercise their deep seated hatred for women.

They never hate the west for the actual real reasons that matter such as modern day colonialism, exploitation and war mongering. Things that actually make sense for an African to be mad about. They’re just mad they can’t abuse women

Bunch of demented idiots that found a safe space on NL to let their hatred free

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Putin Survived An Assassination Attempt After He Invaded Ukraine / French Undercover Arms Dealer caught in Central African Republic (pics) / China Military ‘drove Away’ US Warship In South China Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.