Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,128 members, 7,977,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:35 AM

APC Summons Ndume, Moves To Reinstate Him As Senate Whip - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Summons Ndume, Moves To Reinstate Him As Senate Whip (15310 Views)

Breaking : APC Summons Ndume, Moves To Reinstate Him As Senate Whip ( Pic ) / Disqualified Candidate,Victor Giwa Cries Out, NBA To Reinstate Him / Army Refuses To Reinstate Colonel Auwal Suleiman Who Arrested 377 Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Summons Ndume, Moves To Reinstate Him As Senate Whip by EarlierDawn: 5:55pm On Aug 06
The Dr Abdullahi Ganduje-led National Working Committee NWC of the ruling All Progressives Congress APC on Tuesday summoned Senator Ali Ndume to explain his recent utterances against President Bola Tinubu which led to the former’s removal as Senate Whip.

Speaking after the meeting, Dr Ganduje said the party was satisfied with Ndume’s apology and would convey same to the leadership of the Senate with a view to having it review its position.

Ndume was removed after the NWC wrote the Godswill Akpabio led Senate, complaining of the Borno senator’s utterances against Tinubu.

Speaking after the meeting at the national secretariat of the APC, Ganduje said; “We are quite satisfied with his apology. Like he said, we invited him and you know the party is the father of everybody. As a party, we are free to invite legislators, we are free to invite members of the executive, and we are even free to invite all the appointed party members in the government, so, that is why we decided to come.

“It is a family issue, we need to resolve it and we are writing to the National Assembly conveying what has transpired between Senator Ndume and the party and you know he apologized to the party and we will convey the same issue to the National Assembly, with the hope they can review their position”.

On his part, Ndume conceded that rather than raising some issues on national television, he should have complained to through the party leadership.

He said; “Yesterday, I was invited by the party and here I am to discuss family matters. Actually the national chairman is not just a national chairman to me but a father. With what has happened which you are all aware, it is not surprising that I was invited to hear my own side and we had family discussions and I actually accepted the mistake of not talking to the party as a last point and I promised the party that all my observations as a senior member of the family should have terminated or ended with the party. That is something that moving forward I will do but whatever I said or whatever I did was out of patriotism and those issues maybe said strongly but they are true but then I should have talked to the party as the last bus stop.

“My membership, I have not been expelled, even the party did not say we don’t want you here, because he is my father, the party is my father, the only thing the party said is that look if you don’t want this house you can go to any house. Where will I go? This is my house.

The President and the Senate have nothing to do with this. The President did not take offence, I didn’t insult the President, I didn’t say anything against the party but I left the party out of reaching it on issues and so, please I think that is all I can say”.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/08/apc-summons-ndume-moves-to-reinstate-him-as-senate-whip/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Summons Ndume, Moves To Reinstate Him As Senate Whip by Esirin: 5:58pm On Aug 06

3 Likes

Re: APC Summons Ndume, Moves To Reinstate Him As Senate Whip by olaiya2007(m): 5:58pm On Aug 06
Woreva
Re: APC Summons Ndume, Moves To Reinstate Him As Senate Whip by festacman(m): 6:05pm On Aug 06
Fast losing his Arewa support-base, Tinubu's camp is desperately mending fences. grin

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC Summons Ndume, Moves To Reinstate Him As Senate Whip by alsudan: 6:06pm On Aug 06
Ok
Re: APC Summons Ndume, Moves To Reinstate Him As Senate Whip by Thewrath(m): 6:10pm On Aug 06
Hmm
Re: APC Summons Ndume, Moves To Reinstate Him As Senate Whip by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:13pm On Aug 06
Coward move by the APC

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Summons Ndume, Moves To Reinstate Him As Senate Whip by Salewa97: 6:14pm On Aug 06
Ndume has finally seen the light!

It's good to know that the APC is a family that resolves issues amicably.

The party stands strong behind Tinubu, and Ndume's apology is a step in the right direction.

With unity, APC will continue to thrive and deliver for Nigerians.

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC Summons Ndume, Moves To Reinstate Him As Senate Whip by seunmsg(m): 6:18pm On Aug 06
He will not be reinstated as Senate Chief Whip. Senator Mongunu is doing a great job as Senate Whip already. He will be recognized as an APC member and then named the Chairman of one inconsequential committee.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Summons Ndume, Moves To Reinstate Him As Senate Whip by Kingsmeal: 8:02pm On Aug 06
seunmsg:
He will not be reinstated as Senate Chief Whip. Senator Mongunu is doing a great job as Senate Whip already. He will be recognized as an APC member and then named the Chairman of one inconsequential committee.

Chestbeating as usual.

Those that will face the fall are already jittery. But one Seunmsg a nobody, is making utterances even Tinubu can't make. 😂😂

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Summons Ndume, Moves To Reinstate Him As Senate Whip by Brendaniel: 8:50pm On Aug 06
it is well...
Re: APC Summons Ndume, Moves To Reinstate Him As Senate Whip by shortgun(m): 8:50pm On Aug 06
Haha
Re: APC Summons Ndume, Moves To Reinstate Him As Senate Whip by ClearFlair: 8:51pm On Aug 06
Lol...too late

1 Like

Re: APC Summons Ndume, Moves To Reinstate Him As Senate Whip by phemmie06(m): 8:51pm On Aug 06
Politicians are set of people whose conscience have been removed, cooked, eaten, passed out as waste product and flushed away, so they can never regain it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Summons Ndume, Moves To Reinstate Him As Senate Whip by Stephaniegold(f): 8:51pm On Aug 06
Ndume remain a very big fish .....he go must definitely wait for APC come 2027 electrion

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Summons Ndume, Moves To Reinstate Him As Senate Whip by chido20(m): 8:51pm On Aug 06
Balabu Govt Is confused 😂

3 Likes

Re: APC Summons Ndume, Moves To Reinstate Him As Senate Whip by shortgun(m): 8:53pm On Aug 06
Tinubu is an unstable directionless lunatic.🤣🤣
Zero balls
Zero principles
Zero integrity
Zero strategy

11 Likes

Re: APC Summons Ndume, Moves To Reinstate Him As Senate Whip by Haaland21: 8:53pm On Aug 06
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Coward move by the APC

Painment....

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: APC Summons Ndume, Moves To Reinstate Him As Senate Whip by 175(m): 8:53pm On Aug 06
Knee jerk in response to the brouhaha ongoing in the North lol

2 Likes

Re: APC Summons Ndume, Moves To Reinstate Him As Senate Whip by CountinBlessins(m): 8:54pm On Aug 06
Stephaniegold:
Ndume remain a very big fish .....he go must definitely wait for APC come 2027 electrion

Northerners do not forgive that's one thing. As it stands now the whole not will rally behind Atiku he will win 2027 election.

Especially if Obi backs him. Tinubu is gone and should just forget reelection. Let him enjoy this his 4 terms if he can finish it at all.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Summons Ndume, Moves To Reinstate Him As Senate Whip by Bobloco: 8:54pm On Aug 06
sad
Re: APC Summons Ndume, Moves To Reinstate Him As Senate Whip by Kinoike: 8:55pm On Aug 06
Desperation for nothing will kill Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: APC Summons Ndume, Moves To Reinstate Him As Senate Whip by Eteuka: 8:55pm On Aug 06
This is Nigerian politicians for you

1 Like

Re: APC Summons Ndume, Moves To Reinstate Him As Senate Whip by Haaland21: 8:58pm On Aug 06
shortgun:
Tinubu is an unstable directionless lunatic.🤣🤣
Zero balls
Zero principles
Zero integrity
Zero strategy

Sore losers are not happy......

Shame on them.......

Ndume has apologized......

Shame on the sore losers....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Summons Ndume, Moves To Reinstate Him As Senate Whip by Haaland21: 9:00pm On Aug 06
CountinBlessins:

Northerners do not forgive that's one thing. As it stands now the whole not will rally behind Atiku he will win 2027 election.

Especially if Obi backs him. Tinubu is gone and should just forget reelection. Let him enjoy this his 4 terms if he can finish it at all.

Jokers....gone to the sad yeast right , where ugm is killing them like chickens
We heard more than this "stupppid" narratives prior to the election, but He still won the primary and won the election.

Sore losers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Summons Ndume, Moves To Reinstate Him As Senate Whip by Emmy000seun(m): 9:02pm On Aug 06
Seeing comments like this makes me ask myself rhetorical questions like,..is this buddy trying to mock Nigerians for voting APC by saying all this??..or it's a symptoms of mentally derailness, lots more because how will you say APC should be United to move Nigeria forward.. forward to where?? After the party successfully bring Nigeria back to stone age....
Anyways is either you are been feed or you make your money in a questionable way.. that's why you still defend this nonentity...
Salewa97:

The party stands strong behind Tinubu, and Ndume's apology is a step in the right direction.

5 Likes

Re: APC Summons Ndume, Moves To Reinstate Him As Senate Whip by HugoBoss10(m): 9:07pm On Aug 06
Salewa97:

I have carefully observe you and my conclusion is that you are a wicked soul.
But be careful else your wickedness may consume you soon!
My one cent advice thoigh cool

1 Like

Re: APC Summons Ndume, Moves To Reinstate Him As Senate Whip by Philipponzaghi: 9:08pm On Aug 06
Ndume's realization is commendable. It's important for party members to remember that unity is key, especially in these times. A strong party is built on communication and understanding, and it's good to see him acknowledging that. APC is all about family, and I believe this reconciliation will strengthen our resolve moving forward. Together, we can achieve more!
Re: APC Summons Ndume, Moves To Reinstate Him As Senate Whip by sIfioksq: 9:09pm On Aug 06
Finally, some good news! Ndume has been a strong voice for the party, and it's about time he gets the recognition he deserves. This is a step in the right direction for APC, showing that they value loyalty and commitment. Let's see how this plays out in the Senate!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 / Yusuf Buhari Is Not On Any Social Media- Presidency / You’re The Rogue Elephant, APC Fires Back At Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.