Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,284 members, 7,943,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 08:18 PM

Get Your Affordable Agro-business Plans And Proposals - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Your Affordable Agro-business Plans And Proposals (215 Views)

Agro-business Plans And Proposals For Accessing Agro-Business Grants And Funding / Agro-business Plans And Proposals For Agricultural Businesses / Cheap Affordable Agro Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Affordable Agro-business Plans And Proposals by Justicewilliam5: 9:09pm On Aug 06
Do you need pre-written agro-business plans and proposals in order to secure funding or grants for your businesses within the Agricultural sector. I have business plans and proposals for;
- Snail Farming
- Cashew Processing and Packaging Business
- Hide and Skin Processing
- Poultry Business (Broilers, Turkeys, Ducks and Layers)
- Fishery (Catfish Farming)
- Piggery (Pig Farming)
- Cassava Plantation Farming
- Rabbit Farming
- Cocoa Farming
For those who will get their Agro-business plans from me, I also have links to some business grants and funding which you can apply solely by yourself.

+234-812-88-94-9-30, send me a WhatsApp message if your interested.

Re: Get Your Affordable Agro-business Plans And Proposals by Justicewilliam5: 8:12am On Aug 07
+234-812-88-94-9-30, just send me a WhatsApp message if your interested and let's get started.
Re: Get Your Affordable Agro-business Plans And Proposals by Justicewilliam5: 1:20pm On Aug 07
I'm currently available to offer you this service...DM me!
Re: Get Your Affordable Agro-business Plans And Proposals by Justicewilliam5: 3:07am On Aug 08
So which Agro-Business do you want to venture into? You can get a feasibility study for that business...
Re: Get Your Affordable Agro-business Plans And Proposals by Justicewilliam5: 6:44pm On Aug 08
Greetings nairalanders...hit me up!
Re: Get Your Affordable Agro-business Plans And Proposals by Justicewilliam5: 11:12am On Aug 09
+234-812-88-94-9-30, just send me a WhatsApp message if your interested and let's get started.
Re: Get Your Affordable Agro-business Plans And Proposals by Justicewilliam5: 10:39am On Aug 10
So which business do you want to start? Send me a dm let me prepare a business plan for you...
Re: Get Your Affordable Agro-business Plans And Proposals by Justicewilliam5: 5:28am On Aug 11
Send me a message let's get started...
Re: Get Your Affordable Agro-business Plans And Proposals by EpheesPerfumery(f): 6:40am On Aug 15
Great work
Re: Get Your Affordable Agro-business Plans And Proposals by EpheesPerfumery(f): 5:15pm On Aug 15
Can I dm?
Re: Get Your Affordable Agro-business Plans And Proposals by Justicewilliam5: 5:21pm On Aug 15
+234-812-88-94-9-30, just send me a WhatsApp message if your interested and let's get started
Re: Get Your Affordable Agro-business Plans And Proposals by Justicewilliam5: 10:28am On Aug 16
For those who will get their Agro-business plans from me, I also have links to some business grants and funding which you can apply solely by yourself.
Re: Get Your Affordable Agro-business Plans And Proposals by Justicewilliam5: 9:21pm On Aug 18
Greetings people, I'm still available to offer this service...
Re: Get Your Affordable Agro-business Plans And Proposals by Justicewilliam5: 9:37am On Aug 19
Its a new week, send me a dm!

(1) (Reply)

Medicinal Cannabis As A Catalyst; A Key To Nigeria's Economic Advancement / Official Exchange Of Searchmycoin Trades By $2 To 1 Searchmycoin / 30 Tons Chinese Tipping Trucks For Hire In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.