Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,871 members, 7,969,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:24 AM

Marriage Disequilibrium,permanent Solution Theory. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Disequilibrium,permanent Solution Theory. (846 Views)

Breast Sucking Theory / Help:my Babe Farts A Lot,any Permanent Solution To This???.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Disequilibrium,permanent Solution Theory. by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 05, 2011
With the rise of seperations and divorce rates in relationships/marriages,i propound that marriage certificates should go with expiry dates,let say 10 years to accommodates all deficits,trial n errors,disequilibrium, loses,measuring against outputs,dividend and credits.
If after then,investors should weigh investments and its outputs to see if such enterprise is viable and renew their corporate stake and investment say 5 more years.
If loses is recored,they should declare insolvent,go into liquidation and then disolvement.
Point noted,renewable of enterprise license should be agreed upon by stake holders/investors at a managable period forthwith.
Wots your opinon plz
Re: Marriage Disequilibrium,permanent Solution Theory. by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 05, 2011
[size=14pt]In my opinion, i think you should roll up your proposition, light it, smoke it and choke on it!. . .

Marriage is till death do you part. Anyone that doesnt understand that simple unambiguous unadulterated English language has NO BUSINESS whatsoever, getting married! If you dont understand the semantics of marriage, keep on living promiscuously, and having children from different ladies! Dont rubbish yhe institution of marriage! You can choose to remain single all your life, no one would flog you. The last time i checked, being single was not a crime. . .[/size]
Re: Marriage Disequilibrium,permanent Solution Theory. by corkpikin(m): 8:26am On Dec 05, 2011
What is Disequilibrium SexKillz? Big English here angry
Re: Marriage Disequilibrium,permanent Solution Theory. by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 05, 2011
[size=14pt]^^
Means Unbalance. . .[/size]
Re: Marriage Disequilibrium,permanent Solution Theory. by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 05, 2011
@sexkillz,since the biblical guide and instructions is not effective measured against the prevalent situation of divorce rate,cant you give credence to my propoundments to give these divorces/seperations a legal face?
Re: Marriage Disequilibrium,permanent Solution Theory. by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 05, 2011
Crown Prince:

@sexkillz,since the biblical guide and instructions is not effective measured against the prevalent situation of divorce rate,cant you give credence to my propoundments to give these divorces/seperations a legal face?
[size=14pt]It's better to remain single than to go thru all those hassles! Need i say more?[/size]
Re: Marriage Disequilibrium,permanent Solution Theory. by Mynd44: 10:11am On Dec 05, 2011
Mentally unbalance people na im full NL these days
Re: Marriage Disequilibrium,permanent Solution Theory. by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 29, 2011
angry

(1) (Reply)

Sometimes Love Is Like Sleepwalking Into The Arms Of A Total Stranger / Can You Marry A Lady With Two Kids? / How To Handle Your Melancholy Husband/bf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.