Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,020 members, 7,919,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:09 AM

Man’s Response To Girlfriend Demanding N250k Monthly Frm N800k Salary Goes Viral - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man’s Response To Girlfriend Demanding N250k Monthly Frm N800k Salary Goes Viral (47880 Views)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) / Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man’s Response To Girlfriend Demanding N250k Monthly Frm N800k Salary Goes Viral by Stephench: 1:17pm On Aug 07
1 kobo I no dey give. If you get genuine problems we're dating or not I can help you but you see this send me this, take me to lunch, buy phone, buy that no be me.

1 Like

Re: Man’s Response To Girlfriend Demanding N250k Monthly Frm N800k Salary Goes Viral by IseOluwatoyosi: 1:18pm On Aug 07
She's greedy. Na only 10% Pastors sef dey collect for God. Who she be?

2 Likes

Re: Man’s Response To Girlfriend Demanding N250k Monthly Frm N800k Salary Goes Viral by IdeasYapayaski: 1:20pm On Aug 07
DaddyCoool:
Sounds fair to me. At least she did not ask for half

Is everything okay with you? N250,000 for what? As what? As in she has no father? Or hands or body to work? You are ridiculously ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Man’s Response To Girlfriend Demanding N250k Monthly Frm N800k Salary Goes Viral by komekn(m): 1:23pm On Aug 07
placeofallure:

I am a woman and I absolutely agree with you. Women should earn their own money so they avoid being any man's plaything. My husband respects me a lot cause I bring something worthwhile to the table.

Why do you need his allowance when you can earn yours? He will perform his responsibilities in the house, that's basic. And if it's just a relationship, not marriage; giving and taking will be mutual, not one-sided!

Apologies you cannot be a Nigerian woman ♀️ or maybe you were born and bought up abroad.

Because essentially in Nigeria relationship are hybrid prostitution. With man paying the girlfriend, mother , brothers and sisters plus Father for the privilege.
Re: Man’s Response To Girlfriend Demanding N250k Monthly Frm N800k Salary Goes Viral by Ironbull: 1:24pm On Aug 07
Just send her out of your life she is one of those "give me N20 million and touch everywhere lazy idiots" roaming the street with empty skulls.
Re: Man’s Response To Girlfriend Demanding N250k Monthly Frm N800k Salary Goes Viral by zelnababa(m): 1:24pm On Aug 07
DaddyCoool:
hmm what is Fair there?
Re: Man’s Response To Girlfriend Demanding N250k Monthly Frm N800k Salary Goes Viral by DaddyCoool: 1:26pm On Aug 07
zelnababa:
hmm what is Fair there?

CodeTemplar:
what is she doing with 80k or 250k? No kids yet o. She is not looking to do any form of business.

Go and price how much it costs these days to do hair, eyelashes, pedicure, manicure, bleaching cream, etc. What are you saying sef

1 Like

Re: Man’s Response To Girlfriend Demanding N250k Monthly Frm N800k Salary Goes Viral by CodeTemplar: 1:28pm On Aug 07
DaddyCoool:

Go and price how much it costs these days to do hair, eyelashes, pedicure, manicure, bleaching cream, etc. What are you saying sef
is you boyfriend still chasing you after giving you N80k? I wonder how people link up before variety of makeups where invented.

1 Like

Re: Man’s Response To Girlfriend Demanding N250k Monthly Frm N800k Salary Goes Viral by Iamzik: 1:29pm On Aug 07
IseOluwatoyosi:
She's greedy. Na only 10% Pastors sef dey collect for God. Who she be?

Lol
Re: Man’s Response To Girlfriend Demanding N250k Monthly Frm N800k Salary Goes Viral by AreaFada2: 1:29pm On Aug 07
placeofallure:

I am a woman and I absolutely agree with you. Women should earn their own money so they avoid being any man's plaything. My husband respects me a lot cause I bring something worthwhile to the table.

Why do you need his allowance when you can earn yours? He will perform his responsibilities in the house, that's basic. And if it's just a relationship, not marriage; giving and taking will be mutual, not one-sided!
Madam, the thing between her leg is her only asset.

That kinda girl will cheat heavily, always selling her wares to the highest bidder.
If 80k is not doing anything in her life, it's probably what she gets from other guys outside that does.

The guy na first class mumu. Why should an entitled gf know your salary?

On the flip side, the guy probably inflated his income to form big boy. See the result now. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Man’s Response To Girlfriend Demanding N250k Monthly Frm N800k Salary Goes Viral by merits(m): 1:29pm On Aug 07
DyshApp:
@freshyonly_: A leaked chat between a Nigerian man and his girlfriend, showcasing the man’s response to her demand for N250k monthly from his N800k salary, has gone viral.

The couple’s private conversation, which surfaced recently on social media has since sparked widespread discussion.

In the leaked chat, the girlfriend, whose previous monthly allowance was N80,000, demanded an increase to N250,000 after discovering that her boyfriend, Kunle, earns N800,000 a month.

Expressing her frustration with the current allowance, she wrote:

I’m very angry. Kunle you get N800k monthly. Out of N800k it’s only N80k that you give me monthly Kunle. Is that fair? I want increment. That N80k does not do anything in my life.

“Try and increase it for me. At least N250k maybe. I am not negotiating. It’s 250k no reduction. I don’t blame you. You disgust me
.”

In response, the boyfriend angrily replied:

“Tell your daddy to give you N250k monthly or any of your brothers. Or wait, they can’t. You are so inconsiderate and your sense of entitlement is crazy. Tell me what you have done in my life. Your overblown sense of entitlement and lack of intelligence is annoying.”

[i]Want more relationship drama and advice?

You are even stupid to let her know how much you earn per month, must you brag with your salary?
Re: Man’s Response To Girlfriend Demanding N250k Monthly Frm N800k Salary Goes Viral by phabulux: 1:32pm On Aug 07
DyshApp:
@freshyonly_: A leaked chat between a Nigerian man and his girlfriend, showcasing the man’s response to her demand for N250k monthly from his N800k salary, has gone viral.

The couple’s private conversation, which surfaced recently on social media has since sparked widespread discussion.

In the leaked chat, the girlfriend, whose previous monthly allowance was N80,000, demanded an increase to N250,000 after discovering that her boyfriend, Kunle, earns N800,000 a month.

I’m very angry. Kunle you get N800k monthly. Out of N800k it’s only N80k that you give me monthly Kunle. Is that fair? I want increment. That N80k does not do anything in my life.

“Try and increase it for me. At least N250k maybe. I am not negotiating. It’s 250k no reduction. I don’t blame you. You disgust me
.”

“Tell your daddy to give you N250k monthly or any of your brothers. Or wait, they can’t. You are so inconsiderate and your sense of entitlement is crazy. Tell me what you have done in my life. Your overblown sense of entitlement and lack of intelligence is annoying.”

Re: Man’s Response To Girlfriend Demanding N250k Monthly Frm N800k Salary Goes Viral by Successfulben: 1:35pm On Aug 07
Even my dog would reason better than you and if you're a man then the brotherhood is ashamed on you
DaddyCoool:

Quite reasonable 250K. Some men give more to girlfriend than wife
Re: Man’s Response To Girlfriend Demanding N250k Monthly Frm N800k Salary Goes Viral by YoungAncient1: 1:39pm On Aug 07
BEING A GIRL IS HARD NA..that famous line from Bovi's banana republicgrin grin grin grin
Re: Man’s Response To Girlfriend Demanding N250k Monthly Frm N800k Salary Goes Viral by Successfulben: 1:39pm On Aug 07
I thought likewise. No reasonable man would reason like that. Thanks for the eye opener
Johnson225:

its a woman behind that moniker. forget the name.
i've been noticing her for quit sometime now.the undertone screams female in all her posts
Re: Man’s Response To Girlfriend Demanding N250k Monthly Frm N800k Salary Goes Viral by nwirinedu(m): 1:40pm On Aug 07
A girlfriend that you are not sure you will marry you want to start shelling 250 k monthly for what?

Its your choice sha, dont come crying here when she's done with you.

1 Like

Re: Man’s Response To Girlfriend Demanding N250k Monthly Frm N800k Salary Goes Viral by fredoooooo: 1:42pm On Aug 07
Leave her now ..
Re: Man’s Response To Girlfriend Demanding N250k Monthly Frm N800k Salary Goes Viral by Skyehigher1: 1:44pm On Aug 07
I like that guy for the response that response alone is already working. I think the guy is move on that girl is already beging and i don't see that guy in her life again . Oloriburuku omo self entitlement
Re: Man’s Response To Girlfriend Demanding N250k Monthly Frm N800k Salary Goes Viral by BigYash: 1:48pm On Aug 07
DaddyCoool:

I feel he will be a very big fool if he gives his gf 250k out of the 800k he earns.. When did relationships became employment madam? And I am very very sure she is not dating him alone.. Such entitled girl will always be cum bank for all loosed guys in the hood.. If that chat wasn’t scripted,I must appreciate the guy for doing the right thing...

1 Like

Re: Man’s Response To Girlfriend Demanding N250k Monthly Frm N800k Salary Goes Viral by Omalicious1: 1:50pm On Aug 07
DyshApp:

.”

Well, he caused it from the beginning...he was raising a monster. He's lucky the monster didn't eat him.
Re: Man’s Response To Girlfriend Demanding N250k Monthly Frm N800k Salary Goes Viral by spartachico(m): 1:53pm On Aug 07
All the hood are proud of you bro even plywood
Re: Man’s Response To Girlfriend Demanding N250k Monthly Frm N800k Salary Goes Viral by fijihems: 1:54pm On Aug 07
Haba!!! You should consider the new minimum wage and the cost of living nau.
Re: Man’s Response To Girlfriend Demanding N250k Monthly Frm N800k Salary Goes Viral by rolams(m): 1:55pm On Aug 07
DaddyCoool:

I know, the guy she give the girl 600k jare!

Nonsense!!
Re: Man’s Response To Girlfriend Demanding N250k Monthly Frm N800k Salary Goes Viral by Bashirkareem31: 1:57pm On Aug 07
23jerryking:
From your moniker one could tell expressly how foolish you really are. This is the real definition of "woman wrapper". Keep simping on, in the end they'll still trash you in the bin.
Too harsh of you
Re: Man’s Response To Girlfriend Demanding N250k Monthly Frm N800k Salary Goes Viral by ppogba: 1:59pm On Aug 07
Holluwhakemmy:
Fake as usual

Original fake sef.

1 Like

Re: Man’s Response To Girlfriend Demanding N250k Monthly Frm N800k Salary Goes Viral by ambale(m): 2:00pm On Aug 07
Men can put unnecessary pressure on themselves Sha

Instead of the mugu to invest that money in giving her some brain, he dey dash her money,

Now government increase minimum, babe sef wan increment in her wages, employer begin para😂😂

Oga pay or you find another LovePeddler wey go dey manage 80k from you monthly

1 Like

Re: Man’s Response To Girlfriend Demanding N250k Monthly Frm N800k Salary Goes Viral by Gerrard59(m): 2:07pm On Aug 07
Giving a woman monthly upkeep or salary who is not your wife is what I am yet to understand or be comfortable with.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man’s Response To Girlfriend Demanding N250k Monthly Frm N800k Salary Goes Viral by noskcid(m): 2:11pm On Aug 07
Wetin dey yonn?

Wetin una kon discuss reach how much you dey collect monthly my guy?

Women no dey komot eye for money

Na so all of dem dey including my mama
Re: Man’s Response To Girlfriend Demanding N250k Monthly Frm N800k Salary Goes Viral by tivhador: 2:12pm On Aug 07
DaddyCoool:

Re: Man’s Response To Girlfriend Demanding N250k Monthly Frm N800k Salary Goes Viral by Taiyemando(m): 2:12pm On Aug 07
DaddyCoool:
LOl
Re: Man’s Response To Girlfriend Demanding N250k Monthly Frm N800k Salary Goes Viral by IMPARTIAL: 2:13pm On Aug 07
DaddyCoool:

Bro or sis, I hope you are not high! This your statement get as ee be
Re: Man’s Response To Girlfriend Demanding N250k Monthly Frm N800k Salary Goes Viral by cybernaut(m): 2:18pm On Aug 07
These guy is a monkey banana 🍌. How can you place just a girl friend on monthly payment? Nawa ooo

By the way these guy is not even matured in character. How can he allowed the girl to know how much he is earning monthly?

God forbid

Only my wife is allowed to know in and out of my financial means not just ordinary girlfriend.

Some guy are just simp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos / How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.