Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,034 members, 7,919,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:28 AM

⚡Degen Trading: Make Millions From Crypto with $40 (50x ROI Monthly) ✨ - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ⚡Degen Trading: Make Millions From Crypto with $40 (50x ROI Monthly) ✨ (159 Views)

Naira To Be Delisted From Crypto P2P Platforms / Naira: Concerns Over Fresh Threat From Crypto Traders / All You Need To Know About Defi/degen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

⚡Degen Trading: Make Millions From Crypto with $40 (50x ROI Monthly) ✨ by BigCEO(m): 5:51am On Aug 07
I know you have always been wondering how some crypto traders become millionaires in a short time while you are still struggling with your portfolio of coin bleeding. 😕
Well the secret they refuse to share is "Degen crypto trading" which can also be called "Memecoins trading" or "Defi trading".

I know you might have seen the term "Degens" or come across it before but don't know what it means.
Or you may have read about it and got interested to also make money from it but can't do it maybe due to fear of what you heard concerning risk or no knowledge to begin.

You are lucky to get in here 😁 cos I have finally decided to share this knowledge with the few determined ones and put them on the journey to make good profits(10x - 100x & even 1000x above.) on their capital in a short time.
This is not mere words cos I am evidence of it and I want to deposit my knowledge of over 4 years to you.

So what we Degens do is clearly taking advantage of early coins 🔭 opportunities to make big profits on our investments.
But just as the returns is huge, so is the risk involved high as well which has bred fear in people(including you) but with the right instructions, you would manage your risk and keep it at the barest minimum while still earning.

Now how do you start on this journey right now as I will guide you in the question on your mind.
Well every journey begins with a step and I will take you through different steps as you go until you get to deposit your first capital and earn your first profit.😐

One thing I want you to know is that you will surely have loss. I wouldn't deceive you that you wouldn't cos every trading have losses😕 but a good trader is one who knows how to minimize losses & maximize profits.
So there would be losses but it would be minimized & little compared to the profits accrued.😃

THE JOURNEY BEGINS:-

The journey will be divided into 4 different levels and each level will consist of its own steps until the last level which is mainly practicalizing and they include but not limited to the listed below; 👇

LEVEL 1 - Beginning

\ Meaning of Degens
\History of Degens
\Full Explanation of Degens & Trading
\Combined explanation of Degen crypto trading.

LEVEL 2 - Degen Trading Structure

\Terminologies used in the Degen crypto trading world
\The different methods & strategies to trade in the Degen world
\The risks involved
\What are the advantages & disadvantages

LEVEL 3 - Getting Prepared

\Apps needed and their uses
\Platforms needed and their uses
\Creating your accounts
\Groups to join

LEVEL 4 - Laid Down Procedures

LEVEL 5 - Risk Management

LEVEL 6 - Taking Action

LEVEL 7 - Collecting Profits

LEVEL 8 - End of the Journey

LEVEL 9 - Creating your own system

LEVEL 10 - Repeat! Repeat!! from Level 1 till Eternity 👍

All this would be taught to you and walked through in just 10 days and at the end of it, you should have your first profit (except you didn't complete the journey or something else happens on your side). 💰💰

Now, I would love to teach everyone here but I would surely face hell from nairaland bots as they have done to me in my other threads.
This teaching journey will involve pictures and maybe some videos so the bots would surely be a headache.

So for this reason, I want to do the class on Whatsapp so we can work together and walk through.📱

I know the one question on your mind right now.
WILL HE DO ALL THIS FOR FREE?

I know you really want to learn this trade cos you are tired and probably frustrated about crypto so I understand and that's why I want to be considerate.

I want to take just 50 people through this journey @ at a price of just $20 only. 📌

You and I know the value is way more than that and that's why I am only teaching 50 people to avoid the Degen market being saturated and the method being misused so take advantage now and get in before the door 🚪 is closed.

The minimum capital needed is $20 💸💸 and you can make x10 in 3 days guaranteed and I am sure of what I said.

(I will show you my proofs too).📈

Now you probably heaved a sigh cos you check and you can afford $40 or probably have it so you are good to go.😌

If you are totally interested and ready[b](with $40 to begin)[/b] ,send a whatsapp message to the number below or comment your number.

NOTE: First 50 people only 🔦

Peace ✌️

(Meanwhile see the photos below & go confirm for yourself); 👇..

Re: ⚡Degen Trading: Make Millions From Crypto with $40 (50x ROI Monthly) ✨ by BigCEO(m): 5:09pm On Aug 08
Now for those who are already Degens and into this path of trading, you are not left out.

I have a thread here on nairaland where I share potential gems for free on a weekly basis which you can ape in and make 10x to 100x your portfolio.

Click the link below to enter the thread and take advantage of it.

https://www.nairaland.com/8151991/insider-calls-catch-crypto-gems

Meanwhile, I will be updating this thread with more proofs.✌️
Re: ⚡Degen Trading: Make Millions From Crypto with $40 (50x ROI Monthly) ✨ by BigCEO(m): 6:32am On Aug 09
Another degen trader made it huge some months ago.

Confirm the trades from their twitter page.

Re: ⚡Degen Trading: Make Millions From Crypto with $40 (50x ROI Monthly) ✨ by BigCEO(m): 7:13am On Aug 10
This happens to be a recent one...

Just search on that username on Twitter and then go copy the wallet addresses and confirm the transactions if you want.

Re: ⚡Degen Trading: Make Millions From Crypto with $40 (50x ROI Monthly) ✨ by BigCEO(m): 5:14am On Aug 11
This coin just did a nice 91x in less than 2 weeks..

We all made profits together.

Re: ⚡Degen Trading: Make Millions From Crypto with $40 (50x ROI Monthly) ✨ by BigCEO(m): 4:05am
We took advantage of some good coins too.

(1) (Reply)

Barbed Tape Or Razor Wire / How To Export Local Products From Nigeria And Make A Lot Profits / DSO Payment Of N2.5bn To Pinnacle Didn’t Violate FG White Paper – ICPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.