Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,757 members, 7,945,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 03:13 PM

Magnify The Lord - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Magnify The Lord (41 Views)

Stop Idolizing Your Pastors & Bishops... Worship & Magnify The Lord JESUS! / Magnify The Lord With Me / Today, Magnify The Lord. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Magnify The Lord by jonatoye(m): 8:06am On Aug 07
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Magnify the Lord

The word for today
Irrespective of the prevailing situations in your life, never be tempted to magnify them or give undue attention to the devil. We must live to magnify the Lord and rejoice in His salvation all the days of our lives!
Scriptural Reference
"And Mary said: 'My soul magnifies the Lord, And my spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior.'" — Luke 1:46-47 (NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There is no doubt that the devil is the author of all evil, a terrible being who orchestrates malevolence in every domain of life. However, in every issue we encounter, we must be mindful to magnify God instead of the devil or the problem at hand. Our focus should be on God, striving always to see Him through our situations. We must see what God can do instead of dwelling on what the devil can do.

We have seen the formidable might of Pharaoh and Goliath, yet we have also witnessed the unparalleled power of our God to overcome even the most daunting foes. Do not be tempted to magnify your pains, failures, disappointments, or bad experiences, but instead, magnify the promises of God over your life. Be optimistic, keeping the unwavering conviction that it is God's plan, and God's plan alone, that will ultimately prevail.

When Mary proclaimed that her soul magnified the Lord, she was choosing to focus on God's greatness and His salvation rather than the challenges and uncertainties of her situation. This is a powerful example for us to follow. By magnifying the Lord, we shift our perspective from our problems to His power, from our fears to His faithfulness.

We must cultivate a mindset that sees beyond our current troubles and looks to God's promises. By doing so, we align ourselves with His purpose and open our hearts to His intervention. Magnifying God in our lives means we trust Him more than our circumstances, believe in His power more than our weaknesses, and rely on His promises more than our past experiences.

Meditation: Are you magnifying your problems and the devil, or are you magnifying the Lord and His promises over your life?

Dear Lord, help me to magnify You in all situations, to see Your power and promises instead of my problems. Grant me the wisdom to focus on Your greatness and to rejoice in Your salvation. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Emphasis: Focus on magnifying the Lord rather than your problems. Trust in His power, believe in His promises, and rejoice in His salvation.

Have a Joy-filled Day!

(1) (Reply)

In The Light Of Truth: The Holy Word. / Rejoice / Blessings Of Knowing The True God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.