Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,889 members, 7,918,894 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:14 PM

I Will Pay You To Help Me Verify My Play Console Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Pay You To Help Me Verify My Play Console Account (79 Views)

Help Me Verify My Payoneer Account! / Who Can Help Me Verify My Coinbase Account / I Need Someone To Help Verify My Wechat Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Pay You To Help Me Verify My Play Console Account by qualitysports: 8:43am On Aug 07
Hi guys,

I'm having issues verifying my new play console account because I have opened before several years ago and they don't accept NIN, only international passport and voters card i believe. Alternatively, if you have a play console account, i can pay you to help me publish my loan app.

I will pay anyone willing to help.

Kindly drop contact
Re: I Will Pay You To Help Me Verify My Play Console Account by Bejhay19(m): 8:57am On Aug 07
qualitysports:
Hi guys,

I'm having issues verifying my new play console account because I have opened before several years ago and they don't accept NIN, only international passport and voters card i believe. Alternatively, if you have a play console account, i can pay you to help me publish my loan app.

Kindly drop contact

Here, straight to WhatsApp

/+2349064049260
Re: I Will Pay You To Help Me Verify My Play Console Account by guyboss: 10:37am On Aug 07
WhatsApp me only if you still need to publish your app on play store

Re: I Will Pay You To Help Me Verify My Play Console Account by brandec: 12:05pm On Aug 07
qualitysports:
Hi guys,

Kindly drop contact

Are you not the guy labelled a scammer in one of your thread.

Looking for who else to scam but if not I have a method which can help you verify your console but can only divulge the info with the resources if you pay for it
Re: I Will Pay You To Help Me Verify My Play Console Account by qualitysports: 12:23pm On Aug 07
brandec:

Looking for who else to scam but if not I have a method which can help you verify your console but can only divulge the info with the resources if you pay for it

That guy is a fool. he is the scammer that duped someone a paltry amount of 7k and i called him out and he started going to my old post to retaliate. So, please get your facts right! Nobody has called me out! never!
Re: I Will Pay You To Help Me Verify My Play Console Account by qualitysports: 12:26pm On Aug 07
brandec:

I'm ready to pay if you're ready to use escrow! Drop your contact or send me a mail jcloude077@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Laundered More Forex To Colonialists Than Colonists / The Ultimate Guide To Padded Shirts: Style, Comfort, And Functionality / Stock Vidyapeeth: A Treasure Trove For Best Online Stock Trading Courses For Beg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.