Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,793 members, 7,930,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:20 AM

Northerners Attack Reno Omokri After He Said Peter Obi Caused Violence In North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Attack Reno Omokri After He Said Peter Obi Caused Violence In North (5577 Views)

Would You Still Believe Reno Omokri After Seeing This? / Peter Obi Caused Commotion At Abuja Airport: Video & Pictures / Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northerners Attack Reno Omokri After He Said Peter Obi Caused Violence In North by MasterJayJay: 9:59am On Aug 08
nlfpmod you need nkwobi?
Re: Northerners Attack Reno Omokri After He Said Peter Obi Caused Violence In North by MasterJayJay: 12:01pm On Aug 08
/
Re: Northerners Attack Reno Omokri After He Said Peter Obi Caused Violence In North by MasterJayJay: 6:07pm On Aug 08
:
Re: Northerners Attack Reno Omokri After He Said Peter Obi Caused Violence In North by DMerciful(m): 7:12pm On Aug 08
If you're going to the market and you respond to every dog barking at you, you will never get to the market!
SmartPolician:
Peter Obi is too gentle for my liking. If I ever join politics, God in heaven knows that riffraffs like Reno cannot toy with my name and get away with it. My boys will kidnap him and shut him up for good. There are many people who need to go down for Nigeria to work and political jobbers are some of them.
Re: Northerners Attack Reno Omokri After He Said Peter Obi Caused Violence In North by descarado: 6:19am On Aug 09
DMerciful:
If you're going to the market and you respond to every dog barking at you, you will never get to the market!
Word.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Attack Reno Omokri After He Said Peter Obi Caused Violence In North by MasterJayJay: 8:29am On Aug 13
"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Democracy Day : No Reason To Celebrate / Ohanaeze Condoles With Igbo Haitians / Easteners Suffer While Nigeria Is Led By A Hausa-fulani-yoruba Oligarchy.(read!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.