Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,961 members, 7,987,442 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 10:38 AM

Thugs Attack Peaceful Protesters In Port Harcourt, Singer Sky B Among Victims - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thugs Attack Peaceful Protesters In Port Harcourt, Singer Sky B Among Victims (32153 Views)

Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot / Thugs Attack Chief Imam Of Jaagi & Worshippers In Niger State (Graphic Photos) / Thugs Attack Inyali Peter, UNICAL Lecturer & FearlessReports.Com Publisher (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Attack Peaceful Protesters In Port Harcourt, Singer Sky B Among Victims by Kam2021: 4:09pm On Aug 07
Protest never finish?
Re: Thugs Attack Peaceful Protesters In Port Harcourt, Singer Sky B Among Victims by Belleful: 4:10pm On Aug 07
This goes to show you guys that believe in one party or the other that they are all the same...
All the PDP chairmen in Delta state were ask to stop the protest in their LGA with thugs....
In urwie lag, protesters couldn't come out to protest because thugs were position at the popular effurun around about, as they sat under the overhead bridge waiting for the protesters. Drinking and smoking all manners of drugs. The ughelli north LGA chairman did the same thing too, but the ughelli protesters resisted them for two days before they stop coming out. Evil politicians
Re: Thugs Attack Peaceful Protesters In Port Harcourt, Singer Sky B Among Victims by Angelfrost(m): 4:10pm On Aug 07
This is my point exactly...!

This is why the leaders can sit tight and keep misbehaving.

Divide and Rule tactics.
Re: Thugs Attack Peaceful Protesters In Port Harcourt, Singer Sky B Among Victims by lomprico(m): 4:10pm On Aug 07
meobizy:
Thugs are motivated with 30K. This is obviously the handwork of the government.

Wike
Re: Thugs Attack Peaceful Protesters In Port Harcourt, Singer Sky B Among Victims by Marc3500: 4:14pm On Aug 07
This port Harcourt nah dangerous place I wonder how ppl survive in that area
Re: Thugs Attack Peaceful Protesters In Port Harcourt, Singer Sky B Among Victims by Rahkman: 4:17pm On Aug 07
Men this guy looked like some1 that has failed damn hustle ooo make this life no disgrace u like this

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Peaceful Protesters In Port Harcourt, Singer Sky B Among Victims by sweetkev(m): 4:29pm On Aug 07
RoyalUc:
But who is/are behind this attack? If you no wan protest, leave people wey wan protest in peace nah
Federal government sponsored.
Re: Thugs Attack Peaceful Protesters In Port Harcourt, Singer Sky B Among Victims by sweetkev(m): 4:31pm On Aug 07
Belleful:
This goes to show you guys that believe in one party or the other that they are all the same...
All the PDP chairmen in Delta state were ask to stop the protest in their LGA with thugs....
In urwie lag, protesters couldn't come out to protest because thugs were position at the popular effurun around about, as they sat under the overhead bridge waiting for the protesters. Drinking and smoking all manners of drugs. The ughelli north LGA chairman did the same thing too, but the ughelli protesters resisted them for two days before they stop coming out. Evil politicians
That is how Nigeria politics will always be and that is to show you that Nigeria can never get better. I have already lost hope in the country but I thank God for my personal life.
Re: Thugs Attack Peaceful Protesters In Port Harcourt, Singer Sky B Among Victims by mightyhazel: 4:31pm On Aug 07
Those thugs no just get respect for dia papa

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Peaceful Protesters In Port Harcourt, Singer Sky B Among Victims by RoyalUc(m): 4:34pm On Aug 07
sweetkev:
Federal government sponsored.

Hmm...
Re: Thugs Attack Peaceful Protesters In Port Harcourt, Singer Sky B Among Victims by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:35pm On Aug 07
post=131383792:
This is exactly what all of us at MANNA and other sane Nigerians are saying SAY NO TO VIOLENCE,
Regina Daniel's echo the same thing and some fools came for her, cursing the young girl's life out!

In the said video she posted,
she condemned acts of violence being perpetrated on the protest grounds and urged for peace.

In her words,
Today is August 1, the first day of the national protests in Nigeria.
We all know that the masses are suffering and want a better way of living, hence the protest. There is nothing wrong with protesting, but there is everything wrong with violence," she began.

So what is wrong with these words?
Some animals just want this nation to burn down,
That is why they are attacking her left and right like the headless mobs they are.
What is our business with Russian flags being paraded in our darling nation?
There is more to that obviously,
But terrorists doesn't mind.
Jorojara joro kinda stupid terrorists and f%0ls.
Later, they will go online to threaten Regina and her Beautiful kids (animalistic souls dem).
Anyone against someone saying violence should not be perpetrated is nothing but a f%0l and idiot,
Na we talk am.

We Rise ✔️

No one is calling for violence but who started the riots and anti-protester protest?

Is it the protesters or the hoodlums?

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Peaceful Protesters In Port Harcourt, Singer Sky B Among Victims by Gajagojo: 4:39pm On Aug 07
Fly wey no hear word......dey follow dead b9dy enter grave

Protest. E done do
Re: Thugs Attack Peaceful Protesters In Port Harcourt, Singer Sky B Among Victims by Ironbull: 4:42pm On Aug 07
SeeWahala:

Agbad0rians in port harcourt attack peaceful protesters wink

Yes oh cheesy

Attack them, shoot them, torture them, arrest them . . . Make me cry welli-well hahaha 😆

Shallow agbad0 muncher like you tongue

E pain am. Ozuor ewu.

Go and protest and stop blabing behind keyboard lazy idiot.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thugs Attack Peaceful Protesters In Port Harcourt, Singer Sky B Among Victims by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 4:42pm On Aug 07
post=131383792:
This is exactly what all of us at MANNA and other sane Nigerians are saying SAY NO TO VIOLENCE,
Regina Daniel's echo the same thing and some fools came for her, cursing the young girl's life out!

she condemned acts of violence being perpetrated on the protest grounds and urged for peace.

In her words,
We all know that the masses are suffering and want a better way of living, hence the protest. There is nothing wrong with protesting, but there is everything wrong with violence," she began.

That is why they are attacking her left and right like the headless mobs they are.
Later, they will go online to threaten Regina and her Beautiful kids (animalistic souls dem).
Anyone against someone saying violence should not be perpetrated is nothing but a f%0l and idiot,
Na we talk am.

We Rise ✔️
Always talking sh!t as usual 🙄

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Peaceful Protesters In Port Harcourt, Singer Sky B Among Victims by PortHarcourtcit(m): 4:43pm On Aug 07
Sky B wants to trend with his WACK music...
Re: Thugs Attack Peaceful Protesters In Port Harcourt, Singer Sky B Among Victims by SeeWahala: 4:48pm On Aug 07
Ironbull:

E pain am. Ozuor ewu.

Go and protest and stop blabing behind keyboard lazy idiot.

No I will not go out to protest tongue did I vote for your tilumbu? Capital NO cool

So what am I protesting for or against? Tell me na wink
Re: Thugs Attack Peaceful Protesters In Port Harcourt, Singer Sky B Among Victims by CJStarz: 4:50pm On Aug 07
BigYash:
My bay bay

My bay bay .... you’re the one

You’re the one that I’m calling

Ogechi my gurl.. You promised me saaay .. You no go japa away eeeh

Ogechi come o.. Tinubu people don blast ya love ear o grin

Ogechi wey don give Davido her self😂
Re: Thugs Attack Peaceful Protesters In Port Harcourt, Singer Sky B Among Victims by Ironbull: 4:50pm On Aug 07
SeeWahala:

No I will not go out to protest tongue did I vote for your tilumbu? Capital NO cool

So what am I protesting for or against? Tell me na wink

Then sshhrrapp!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attack Peaceful Protesters In Port Harcourt, Singer Sky B Among Victims by SeeWahala: 4:51pm On Aug 07
Ironbull:

Then sshhrrapp!!!

Hahahaha 😆 cry cry agbad0rian tongue sifia pain cover you cheesy

No be you quote me first? Clown 🤡
Re: Thugs Attack Peaceful Protesters In Port Harcourt, Singer Sky B Among Victims by sylve11: 4:54pm On Aug 07
Lungs:

Go and ask Ur grandfather , this no time for asking Zoombie questions Agbado miscreant

The goat wey that guy uploaded there get sense pass the guy. sad cool
Re: Thugs Attack Peaceful Protesters In Port Harcourt, Singer Sky B Among Victims by kedeojo(m): 5:12pm On Aug 07
post=131383792:

In her words,

Na we talk am.

We Rise ✔️
They supported every bad news and always want the country to get burn as the exit from Nigeria. They can't pass through the right channels cos the agitators are mostly illiterates. The learned, rich and those who found their self in government are not clamouring for another republic, outside Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Peaceful Protesters In Port Harcourt, Singer Sky B Among Victims by Krankhead: 5:19pm On Aug 07
Obidient will.blame Wike

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Thugs Attack Peaceful Protesters In Port Harcourt, Singer Sky B Among Victims by Krankhead: 5:22pm On Aug 07
christejames:
Tinubu's downfall will be broadcast live by NTA shocked
You are waiting for the CRAB to.sleep, You will be waiting by the river for the next 8 years for the crab. You do something meaningful with your life

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thugs Attack Peaceful Protesters In Port Harcourt, Singer Sky B Among Victims by Krankhead: 5:26pm On Aug 07
risingprophet:
Why always Sky b?
He is lying, he wants to trend.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Thugs Attack Peaceful Protesters In Port Harcourt, Singer Sky B Among Victims by edydeyemi(m): 5:27pm On Aug 07
RoyalUc:

😀

Ogechi wey don find her level since
cheesy cheesy CornTree Hard
Re: Thugs Attack Peaceful Protesters In Port Harcourt, Singer Sky B Among Victims by BigYash: 5:42pm On Aug 07
CJStarz:

Ogechi wey don give Davido her self😂
Ogechi no wan suffer for trenches jare grin

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Peaceful Protesters In Port Harcourt, Singer Sky B Among Victims by Omoyorubatooto: 5:55pm On Aug 07
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/thugs-attack-peaceful-protesters-in-port-harcourt-singer-sky-b-among-victims-photos-video/

I thought Asari Dokubo warned you people. You dont want to listen. Collect your wotowoto and learn your lessons
Re: Thugs Attack Peaceful Protesters In Port Harcourt, Singer Sky B Among Victims by Omoyorubatooto: 5:57pm On Aug 07
Krankhead:
You are waiting for the CRAB to.sleep, You will be waiting by the river for the next 8 years for the crab. You do something meaningful with your life

Unfortunately your father's downfall wont even be noticed by the next neighbour until after he is six feet under
Re: Thugs Attack Peaceful Protesters In Port Harcourt, Singer Sky B Among Victims by Exceed15: 6:08pm On Aug 07
And this thugs will not be arrested.
Re: Thugs Attack Peaceful Protesters In Port Harcourt, Singer Sky B Among Victims by Mirasteel: 6:35pm On Aug 07
😢
Re: Thugs Attack Peaceful Protesters In Port Harcourt, Singer Sky B Among Victims by frankson1(m): 6:52pm On Aug 07
You call threatening of market men and women to shut down their stores, blocking of major roads and burning trees on our road peaceful undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thugs Attack Peaceful Protesters In Port Harcourt, Singer Sky B Among Victims by frankson1(m): 6:56pm On Aug 07
Marc3500:
This port Harcourt nah dangerous place I wonder how ppl survive in that area

It's nothing close to Abia, Owerri, Onitsha and some states in the North.

STOP READING FAKE NEWS.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Ritualists Kill Man In Delta, Vital Organs Removed. Graphic Photos / Man Caught Disguising As Woman To Steal Money During Wedding Reception / Imo SARS Arrests Notorious Robber In Rivers (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.