Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,753 members, 7,979,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 11:57 AM

" Ignorant Nígerians Are Against Me Because Am Opportune And Privileged. I Don't - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / " Ignorant Nígerians Are Against Me Because Am Opportune And Privileged. I Don't (152 Views)

BBNaija's Maria Shades 'Ignorant' Nigerians Celebrating Xmas The Western Style / Wizkid Serves Less Privileged At UBA Foundation Drive (pics) / Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

" Ignorant Nígerians Are Against Me Because Am Opportune And Privileged. I Don't by Truecrimeupdate: 2:23pm On Aug 07
19yr old wife of an oil rich man Regina Daniels kn%vks back at her critics, condemns the usage of Russian flags amongst prøtesters in the North.

According to her: "Everyone you see You see what is happening in the north? Hoisting the russian flag. Is that what we want? Mind you, whatever happens in the north can get to you. I preached against viølence. And ignorant Nigerians said, oh, it's because I'm privileged. It's because I'm opportune.

Yes, the fact remains that I am privileged and opportun But that doesn't stop me from understanding that my nannies need to be paid extra or stop me from understanding that my gate man or my cooks needs to be well catered for because of insecurity and extra bills to be paid in Nigeria. The point remains that Nigeria cannot be changed in a day and not by one man. I am not speaking for the government, neither am I speaking for you people to love me because I don't need it." She said.

Watch video
http://www.dailynewsgossip.com.ng/2024/08/ignorant-nigerians-are-against-me.html

(1) (Reply)

Brain Jotter Celebrates Sign-out From University Of Lagos In Style (video) / ONYEKA ONWUENU’S Full Burial Video In Lagos / Lessons To Learn From Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.