Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,667 members, 7,975,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:53 AM

U.k-based Nigerian Man Plaits Wife's Hair To Save £200 Cost (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / U.k-based Nigerian Man Plaits Wife's Hair To Save £200 Cost (Photos) (41624 Views)

Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions / Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) / Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.k-based Nigerian Man Plaits Wife's Hair To Save £200 Cost (Photos) by Gistmedia10: 2:24pm On Aug 07
A U.K-based Nigerian lady shared a video of her husband plaiting her hair, saving her £200 in hairdressing costs. The footage shows him working with the skill of a professional hairstylist, and the internet is buzzing with admiration. shocked

In the video, the husband can be seen meticulously braiding his wife's hair, demonstrating not only his love and dedication but also his surprising talent in hairstyling. This act of love saved the lady an estimated £200, the typical cost of a salon visit for such a service.

The touching clip has garnered widespread attention and admiration online. Many netizens have applauded the husband for his efforts and devotion, with some commenting, "Marry your best friend," and "Husband material 10000 yards."

This viral moment has not only showcased the husband's impressive hairstyling skills but also highlighted the beauty of love and partnership in marriage, inspiring many across social media platforms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do37JopJ5-s

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U.k-based Nigerian Man Plaits Wife's Hair To Save £200 Cost (Photos) by Lifestone(m): 2:42pm On Aug 07
She cleverly covered her husband face, make he no go missing. Good home

168 Likes 11 Shares

Re: U.k-based Nigerian Man Plaits Wife's Hair To Save £200 Cost (Photos) by Wawelexy(m): 2:44pm On Aug 07
This might not even be about the money, if your wife gives you peace of mind, there's nothing too big to do for her.

Watch some underage NL apha male call that man a simp...

Nothing tastes better like a having a good woman

243 Likes 15 Shares

Re: U.k-based Nigerian Man Plaits Wife's Hair To Save £200 Cost (Photos) by finallybusy: 2:46pm On Aug 07
News, how?

3 Likes

Re: U.k-based Nigerian Man Plaits Wife's Hair To Save £200 Cost (Photos) by Donald7610: 2:48pm On Aug 07
Now na man dey get belle

Safe delivery

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U.k-based Nigerian Man Plaits Wife's Hair To Save £200 Cost (Photos) by Ballzproblemm: 2:50pm On Aug 07
finallybusy:
News, how?
it's uncommon for a man to plait hair.

7 Likes

Re: U.k-based Nigerian Man Plaits Wife's Hair To Save £200 Cost (Photos) by finallybusy: 3:03pm On Aug 07
Ballzproblemm:
it's uncommon for a man to plait hair.
Not uncommon. It’s a skill many don’t learn. Houses with a sole male and many female children, the boy of the house learns the skill in a bid to while time. I don’t see why such a person wouldn’t braid his wife or daughter ’s hair for the fun of it.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U.k-based Nigerian Man Plaits Wife's Hair To Save £200 Cost (Photos) by idahme(m): 3:10pm On Aug 07
Donald7610:
Now na man dey get belle

Safe delivery

E shock u?

3 Likes

Re: U.k-based Nigerian Man Plaits Wife's Hair To Save £200 Cost (Photos) by budaatum: 3:28pm On Aug 07
finallybusy:
Not uncommon. It’s a skill many don’t learn. Houses with a sole male and many female children, the boy of the house learns the skill in a bid to while time. I don’t see why such a person wouldn’t braid his wife or daughter ’s hair for the fun of it.

There's a male hairdresser round the corner from me. He's always busy plaiting hair. The women patronising him is enough to make you men jealous.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.k-based Nigerian Man Plaits Wife's Hair To Save £200 Cost (Photos) by Ballzproblemm: 3:35pm On Aug 07
finallybusy:
even if you pay pay me I won't learn it,to each their own

2 Likes

Re: U.k-based Nigerian Man Plaits Wife's Hair To Save £200 Cost (Photos) by JoeRizzla(m): 3:37pm On Aug 07
That's nice, once she's been a good girl i gats no issue.

2 Likes

Re: U.k-based Nigerian Man Plaits Wife's Hair To Save £200 Cost (Photos) by DevilsEqual(m): 4:06pm On Aug 07
finallybusy:
And why would i want to learn to plait women's hair if i do not plan to own a salon?

As for the man, if he actually did that to save some cost, I'm worried he's just become a full-time hair stylist

151 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.k-based Nigerian Man Plaits Wife's Hair To Save £200 Cost (Photos) by finallybusy: 4:14pm On Aug 07
DevilsEqual:
And why would i want to learn to plait women's hair if i do not plan to own a salon?

As for the man, if he actually did that to save some cost, I'm worried he's just become a full-time hair stylist
Convert £200 to Naira. Anyone but the most misogynistic will understand.

8 Likes

Re: U.k-based Nigerian Man Plaits Wife's Hair To Save £200 Cost (Photos) by finallybusy: 4:15pm On Aug 07
Ballzproblemm:
Every human has a price.
Re: U.k-based Nigerian Man Plaits Wife's Hair To Save £200 Cost (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 4:19pm On Aug 07
So this is also news? undecided
Re: U.k-based Nigerian Man Plaits Wife's Hair To Save £200 Cost (Photos) by Proserpina: 4:21pm On Aug 07
DevilsEqual:

There's nothing wrong with what the man did. And he can earn from it too as a side hustle.

If you know the worth of a penny not even a pound in the UK you will understand what the man did.

I'm proud of him and "jelox" of the woman angry angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.k-based Nigerian Man Plaits Wife's Hair To Save £200 Cost (Photos) by Proserpina: 4:23pm On Aug 07
He also saved her from sitting in front of mirror and watching YouTube videos for hours just to plait hair herself grin grin

Good husband material.

Please push this to frontpage, this is a change from the usual "UK broke our marriage" story we read every time cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U.k-based Nigerian Man Plaits Wife's Hair To Save £200 Cost (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 4:48pm On Aug 07
Lifestone:
She cleverly covered her husband face, make her no go missing. Good home
Which means that she should be a common sense wife.

4 Likes

Re: U.k-based Nigerian Man Plaits Wife's Hair To Save £200 Cost (Photos) by Haydens: 4:48pm On Aug 07
Men are now doing feminine work these days. Effect of feminism and laziness.

Back in the days women are left to do feminine work while men are left to do masculine work, but men do feminine work it's now love, and if women do masculine work its misogyny and hatres towards women.

WEAKNESS REEKS OF ALL GUYS SUPPORTING HIM.

2 Likes

Re: U.k-based Nigerian Man Plaits Wife's Hair To Save £200 Cost (Photos) by VaginaAcademic: 4:49pm On Aug 07
Yes o that's how care workers save money in the UK

1 Like

Re: U.k-based Nigerian Man Plaits Wife's Hair To Save £200 Cost (Photos) by Powerdrunk: 4:49pm On Aug 07
Understanding woman
Re: U.k-based Nigerian Man Plaits Wife's Hair To Save £200 Cost (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:49pm On Aug 07
Are you sure this is London or the United kingdom? If una dey UK and una stil look this way, i wonder how e go be if una dey Ajegunle!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.k-based Nigerian Man Plaits Wife's Hair To Save £200 Cost (Photos) by Sapasenator: 4:50pm On Aug 07
Lekwe afo nwoke a !

Afo beer. Hehehe
Re: U.k-based Nigerian Man Plaits Wife's Hair To Save £200 Cost (Photos) by Hemanwel(m): 4:50pm On Aug 07
United Kingdom or Umu-ezukwu Kingdom?

2 Likes

Re: U.k-based Nigerian Man Plaits Wife's Hair To Save £200 Cost (Photos) by jeromestarks: 4:50pm On Aug 07
If she was a virgin when you met her, nothing is too much to do for her.
But, if another man has opened her legs wide and fvcked her before you met her, oga respect your father's house and don't simp for her.

A girl in my house today told her boyfriend that she's tired from washing and can't come to his house. Imagine!

Put your right hand on your head and say "I will never be foolish in my life"
Say it with all alacrity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.k-based Nigerian Man Plaits Wife's Hair To Save £200 Cost (Photos) by ngwaIgbo223: 4:51pm On Aug 07
Poor stingy man...I hate that foolish land called U.K. come home and join the protest for Better Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: U.k-based Nigerian Man Plaits Wife's Hair To Save £200 Cost (Photos) by sylve11: 4:51pm On Aug 07
Gistmedia10:
A U.K-based Nigerian lady shared a video of her husband plaiting her hair, saving her £200 in hairdressing costs. The footage shows him working with the skill of a professional hairstylist, and the internet is buzzing with admiration. shocked

In the video, the husband can be seen meticulously braiding his wife's hair, demonstrating not only his love and dedication but also his surprising talent in hairstyling. This act of love saved the lady an estimated £200, the typical cost of a salon visit for such a service.

The touching clip has garnered widespread attention and admiration online. Many netizens have applauded the husband for his efforts and devotion, with some commenting, "Marry your best friend," and "Husband material 10000 yards."

This viral moment has not only showcased the husband's impressive hairstyling skills but also highlighted the beauty of love and partnership in marriage, inspiring many across social media platforms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do37JopJ5-s

Everything for the camera.

Anyways, na their business be that. cool
Re: U.k-based Nigerian Man Plaits Wife's Hair To Save £200 Cost (Photos) by gfelo(m): 4:51pm On Aug 07
Am going home now to practice this grin
Re: U.k-based Nigerian Man Plaits Wife's Hair To Save £200 Cost (Photos) by faceland: 4:52pm On Aug 07
He did a great job (for real).

£200 is not child's play.

2 Likes

Re: U.k-based Nigerian Man Plaits Wife's Hair To Save £200 Cost (Photos) by Yankee101: 4:53pm On Aug 07
Necessity compels invention
Re: U.k-based Nigerian Man Plaits Wife's Hair To Save £200 Cost (Photos) by Skydivine: 4:53pm On Aug 07
Ballzproblemm:

This is the same mentality that is causing problems in most Nigerian homes in US. The husband would carry that Nigerian mentality of I can’t do nursing as a man, instead they will do other yeye courses. At the end, no good paying job.

Then, they would be dependent on their wives who went to do the same nursing their ego rejected. At a point the woman who is now the breadwinner gets tired of paying bills. In addition, the same man who rejected nursing wants to be in control of the money.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.k-based Nigerian Man Plaits Wife's Hair To Save £200 Cost (Photos) by Blizzy300(m): 4:54pm On Aug 07
Like for simps
Share for Alpha male

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Mother In-laws Too Mean Towards Their Daughter In-laws?. / My Husband And His Mother!!! / Romantic Chat Between Pastor Ab Isong & Wife , Emem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.