Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,543 members, 7,929,769 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:10 PM

I understand your pains, new dawn very near - Tinubu to Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I understand your pains, new dawn very near - Tinubu to Nigerians (16258 Views)

2023 AFRD: We Share Your Pains - Ugwuanyi Tells Wives Of Fallen Heroes / Osinbajo: Buhari Understands Your Pains, He’s Considering Palliatives For You / Lockdown: Gov. Ikpeazu Weeps, Tells Abians 'i'm Touched By Your Pains' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I understand your pains, new dawn very near - Tinubu to Nigerians by adenigga(m): 5:39pm On Aug 07
President Bola Tinubu has appealed to Nigerians to be patient with his administration, assuring that the country is about to enter a new dawn.

Tinubu made this appeal on Wednesday, acknowledging the hardship Nigerians are going through as a result of fuel subsidy removal.

He also admitted that an avoidable lag between subsidy removal, and his good and helpful plans compounded Nigerians’ pains.

“Fellow Nigerians, this period may be hard on us and there’s no doubt that it is tough on us but I urge you all to look beyond the present temporary pains and aim at the larger picture. All our good and helpful plans are in the works. More importantly, I know that they will work. Sadly, there was an avoidable lag between subsidy removal and these plans coming fully online,” he said.

The president assured that the measures his government has taken would get the country out of the lingering economic crisis, urging Nigerians to have faith in his administration.

“I plead with you, please, have faith in our ability to deliver and in our concern for your well-being. We will get out of this turbulence and due to the measures we have taken, Nigeria will be better equipped and able to take advantage of the future that awaits her.

“For example, we shall fulfil our promise to make education more affordable to all and provide loans to higher education students who may need them. No Nigerian students will have to abandon the higher education system because of lack of money.

“Our commitment is to promote the greatest good for the greatest number of our people. On principle, we shall never falter, I assure you, my fellow countrymen and women, that we are exiting the darkness to enter a new and glorious dawn. Now, I must get back to work to make this vision come true,” he added

This marks the second time the President would address Nigerians amid the lingering tension in some parts of the country.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/I-understand-your-pains-new-dawn-very-near-Tinubu-to-Nigerians

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I understand your pains, new dawn very near - Tinubu to Nigerians by agulion: 5:49pm On Aug 07
Tinubu should go and sit down in potopoto he have nothing to offer, l thought Buhari would have been the worst president in the country,

123 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I understand your pains, new dawn very near - Tinubu to Nigerians by Chinkoalhaji34: 5:49pm On Aug 07
Tinubu is speaking to the heart of the matter.

A new dawn is indeed on the horizon, but it requires collective effort from all Nigerians.

Let’s not forget that change starts with us; our support and engagement are vital.

We must rally together and embrace the vision for a better Nigeria. The future is bright if we all play our part!

113 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I understand your pains, new dawn very near - Tinubu to Nigerians by VTJN(m): 5:49pm On Aug 07
The Drug Baron said it’s his turn to rule Nigeria (Emilokan). He never promised Nigerians good governance.

Blame those who voted for him!
Blame the Batists aka Ronus and INEC!

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I understand your pains, new dawn very near - Tinubu to Nigerians by Truthissupreme: 5:50pm On Aug 07
New dawn kill your papa

You that is continuing from where buhari stopped

grin instead of dishing continuous press statement as you dey fear why not take fuel back

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I understand your pains, new dawn very near - Tinubu to Nigerians by Shehidi62: 5:50pm On Aug 07
Let us just the president another chance

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I understand your pains, new dawn very near - Tinubu to Nigerians by trutharena: 5:51pm On Aug 07
Nigerians are filled with hope as TINUBU assures us of a brighter future ahead.

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I understand your pains, new dawn very near - Tinubu to Nigerians by Salewa97: 5:51pm On Aug 07
My President, Tinubu! Your vision for a brighter Nigeria is what we need. We understand the struggles, but your assurance gives us hope. Together, we will rise above these challenges. The new dawn is indeed on the horizon! Keep pushing forward, Jagaban!

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I understand your pains, new dawn very near - Tinubu to Nigerians by Racoon(m): 5:52pm On Aug 07
Dey play! This one is just a lamba. The person wey dey spend Nigeria resources with wicked reckless abandon and that got into government via the most crooked means ever seen can not be reassuring any beleaguered citizen of any hopeful ending

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I understand your pains, new dawn very near - Tinubu to Nigerians by Truthissupreme: 5:53pm On Aug 07
Tinubu is feeling the heat from north walai

He cry on Sunday still cry today

Surely north rage go pass ten days, na battleline sef

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I understand your pains, new dawn very near - Tinubu to Nigerians by Kobojunkieee: 5:55pm On Aug 07
adenigga:
↪The president assured that the measures his government has taken would get the country out of the lingering economic crisis, urging Nigerians to have faith in his administration.
“I plead with you, please, have faith in our ability to deliver and in our concern for your well-being. We will get out of this turbulence and due to the measures we have taken, Nigeria will be better equipped and able to take advantage of the future that awaits her.
“For example, we shall fulfil our promise to make education more affordable to all and provide loans to higher education students who may need them. No Nigerian students will have to abandon the higher education system because of lack of money.
“Our commitment is to promote the greatest good for the greatest number of our people. On principle, we shall never falter, I assure you, my fellow countrymen and women, that we are exiting the darkness to enter a new and glorious dawn. Now, I must get back to work to make this vision come true,” he added

This marks the second time the President would address Nigerians amid the lingering tension in some parts of the country.
Na so dem take blow breeze on Nigerians during Buhari's time until like play like play, 8 years passed and the people left with absolutely nothing but debts and more debts to show for the entire period. Tinubu has spent just over a year in office and for it Nigerians are still paying through the nose with nothing to show for the over Naira 34 Trillion that has been spent in all of that time, much of it loans. APC came to steal, kill, and destroy, and the last 9 years serve as a testament to this. If allowed, Nigeria will be no better than Sudan when APC is done with it. undecided

I don't understand why Nigerians put up with these politicians and their clearly predictable scams. undecided

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I understand your pains, new dawn very near - Tinubu to Nigerians by ambale(m): 5:59pm On Aug 07
Baba shey na by sharing rice as palliatives we go arrive at this??

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I understand your pains, new dawn very near - Tinubu to Nigerians by mbaise1000: 5:59pm On Aug 07
Chinkoalhaji34:

A new dawn is indeed on the horizon, but it requires collective effort from all Nigerians.

Let’s not forget that change starts with us; our support and engagement are vital.

We must rally together and embrace the vision for a better Nigeria. The future is bright if we all play our part!
How I wish that some people also considered this before occupying nigeria, and that those who promoted it on nairaland then who are here today insulting those that want to do what they did then.
Anyways, those protesting now are wasting their time, the reason people like me are not disappointed and are not protesting is because we didn't believe and weren't expecting anything, to those that are protesting, my question to you is, what is the value of a country to a dead person, to those ready to kill others because of nigeria, I will happily tell you that nigeria is here when you come into this world and those sending will also kill you when the time comes.
To those listening to tinubu and his promises, I will advice you to look back at all the promises tinubu have being making since before buhari how many he has kept except that he will CONTINUE FROM WHERE BUHARI STOPPED.
He fulfilled that one and then added his own.
I am a realist, I don't do ostrich and I am not in denia.
nigeria will never be good or better than it is now, it didn't start lady year and will not stop.
Know this and have peace

12 Likes

Re: I understand your pains, new dawn very near - Tinubu to Nigerians by Hoelujohn: 6:00pm On Aug 07
Chinkoalhaji34:

Na agba yahoo him be ooo

9 Likes

Re: I understand your pains, new dawn very near - Tinubu to Nigerians by Philipponzaghi: 6:00pm On Aug 07
Tinubu is speaking truth! A little patience goes a long way. The storm won't last forever; brighter days are ahead. Let's keep the faith and support our president in this journey to a better Nigeria!

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I understand your pains, new dawn very near - Tinubu to Nigerians by chiiraq802(m): 6:04pm On Aug 07
Thief.nubu you don't understand my pains at all, if you did you for don sell 9jeria since gimme my share mk ah Japa.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I understand your pains, new dawn very near - Tinubu to Nigerians by Tk4all(m): 6:04pm On Aug 07
E no go better any bot copying from a whatsapp group to paste here. Thunder fire una

Uselesss lots

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I understand your pains, new dawn very near - Tinubu to Nigerians by Oilwell(m): 6:20pm On Aug 07
His useless new dawn has been dawning since 2015.
Ì never dawn reach?

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I understand your pains, new dawn very near - Tinubu to Nigerians by Bobloco: 6:37pm On Aug 07
Tinubu doesn't understand the pains of Nigerians because if he did, he wouldn't have made that thoughtless statement that subsidy is gone right at his inauguration ground.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I understand your pains, new dawn very near - Tinubu to Nigerians by sIfioksq: 6:47pm On Aug 07
Nigerians, hold on tight, the light at the end of the tunnel is shining brighter! Tinubu's vision is about to unfold.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I understand your pains, new dawn very near - Tinubu to Nigerians by Jostoman: 7:29pm On Aug 07
By next year now baba will start shearing rice and money.

New down of shearing rice and money before and during 2027 election. grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I understand your pains, new dawn very near - Tinubu to Nigerians by Babalegba(m): 12:06am On Aug 08
Give Tinubu two million years and nothing will still work. His mindset is all wrong

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I understand your pains, new dawn very near - Tinubu to Nigerians by Mbanda(m): 2:48am On Aug 08
adenigga:

President Bola Tinubu has appealed to Nigerians to be patient with his administration, assuring that the country is about to enter a new dawn.

Tinubu made this appeal on Wednesday, acknowledging the hardship Nigerians are going through as a result of fuel subsidy removal.

He also admitted that an avoidable lag between subsidy removal, and his good and helpful plans compounded Nigerians’ pains.

“Fellow Nigerians, this period may be hard on us and there’s no doubt that it is tough on us but I urge you all to look beyond the present temporary pains and aim at the larger picture. All our good and helpful plans are in the works. More importantly, I know that they will work. Sadly, there was an avoidable lag between subsidy removal and these plans coming fully online,” he said.

The president assured that the measures his government has taken would get the country out of the lingering economic crisis, urging Nigerians to have faith in his administration.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/I-understand-your-pains-new-dawn-very-near-Tinubu-to-Nigerians
All na wash, this man has nothing to offer even if Nigerians extends his tenure to 40yrs.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I understand your pains, new dawn very near - Tinubu to Nigerians by Grace001: 2:52am On Aug 08
Good one baba Tinubu, tell Nigerians what they want to hear jare.

Afterall that’s how they gave buhari 8 years of their life to waste it without having nothing to show for it.

So who say you can’t waste 8 years of their lives too, baba sweetalk them. Nigerians are used to suffering and hardship.

By the time some Nigerian become 50 years, they won’t have nothing to show for all the patients they gave their politicians.

Those of us who can’t bear the heat, don leave Nigeria for una. This one life that I come, I won’t let one useless politician waste it for me on false promises in a dream killer failed country like Nigeria.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I understand your pains, new dawn very near - Tinubu to Nigerians by Horus(m): 3:01am On Aug 08
"End Bad Governance in Nigeria"

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I understand your pains, new dawn very near - Tinubu to Nigerians by Angelfrost(m): 5:26am On Aug 08
Oga, your predecessor talk pass this one...!

The exact same words Buhari kept uttering till 8 years flew past.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I understand your pains, new dawn very near - Tinubu to Nigerians by EmekaBlue(m): 5:26am On Aug 08
Tuface Idibia song comes to mind- E be like say them wan tell us another story again o. No be small thing o

Nigeria is just like a country they swear for with bad/wicked leadership and the citizens can barely do nothing about it. A great country which has become a shadow of itself like it doesn't even exist again. It's a sad thing though the way many of its citizens are wallowing in acute poverty,just living but not progressing... Warming egusi soup everyday until it turns to draw soup.

God help the country

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I understand your pains, new dawn very near - Tinubu to Nigerians by Cholls(m): 5:27am On Aug 08
Truthissupreme:
New dawn kill your papa

You that is continuing from where buhari stopped

grin instead of dishing continuous press statement as you dey fear why not take fuel back
my brothers and sisters chai! This guys is too harsh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I understand your pains, new dawn very near - Tinubu to Nigerians by omooba969(m): 5:28am On Aug 08
Hahahaha 😂😀😀, APC is a party of 'We shall' and 'We will' but never gets anything done.

These thieves parading as politicians don't have anything to offer, walahi !

You can save this comment and let's have a review in 2027... insha'Allah.
grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I understand your pains, new dawn very near - Tinubu to Nigerians by Flame333: 5:30am On Aug 08
Audio assurance

Why can't they just come and say with confidence that a particular policy will bring down inflation by half and more than half in the next eight months.. Are they playing night gamble

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I understand your pains, new dawn very near - Tinubu to Nigerians by Mrchippychappy(m): 5:30am On Aug 08
No be only new dawn, na new day.

If you like Bring Kofi Kingston and Big E that one know concern people.

Hunger is in the land. Fix am. How can you be shouting it is my turn but you don't want to take the responsibilities associated with the role you have been shouting for?

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship / You’re Peddling Falsehood, Okonjo-iweala To Ameachi / Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.