Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,527 members, 7,929,710 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 08:26 PM

Everyday Costs You 100k In Abuja As A Married Man - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Everyday Costs You 100k In Abuja As A Married Man (32375 Views)

Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man / Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everyday Costs You 100k In Abuja As A Married Man by diamond68: 12:47am On Aug 08
Most days I spend zero because I don’t step out but the once or twice a week I step out, 20k must drop. However 2 days ago 100k drop for my hand on that day. Car battery and alternator pafuka so the guy let me exchange my dead battery and join 40k for new one. Next the rewire guy took my alternator to go fix it, that was 15k, then the guy said my front tire done swell, I buy used tire 15k, chop for this 419 restaurant the bill came to 6k, bought supplements 6k and grocery 13k and washed car 2k for grand total of 100k. But it’s a one off. Today like this I spent zero again.

5 Likes

Re: Everyday Costs You 100k In Abuja As A Married Man by Gerrard59(m): 1:19am On Aug 08
HORLADY:
Unguarded and Unsubstantiated statements like this is what is causing problems. You end up putting others under undue pressure just because you are rich or wants to appear rich. Paddle your canoe in silence and let others do same as our journey can never be the same.
I am curious, how does his tweet warrant those descriptions? He is lamenting according to his living standards. Is there anything wrong with that?

1 Like

Re: Everyday Costs You 100k In Abuja As A Married Man by Gerrard59(m): 1:20am On Aug 08
Mrshape:

From your comment there is high possiblity you are eating "mama thank you" if a single person in Benin will require minimum of 12k daily to run feeding and transport let alone a family of 5 children and two parent, with school fees, home lesson fee in Abuja
if school fees per term for a child is 500k private lesson fee per term(4 months) for a child 200k

that's 700k for a child in 4months
For an average family if you do it on average it will be with 70k to 100k daily, let alone the rich family. We are managing in this country just to cut cost of living down
Na you go born five children. What happened to having two kids?

2 Likes

Re: Everyday Costs You 100k In Abuja As A Married Man by Gerrard59(m): 1:21am On Aug 08
blackjack21:
This guy must be a full blooded liar.

100k in 30day = 3million

Like say we not get friends and family in Abuja.
Just say things are hard, we’ll understand. But 100k daily GetTheFuckOuttaHere.
I don't understand, do you share/have the same living standard as Bashir?
Re: Everyday Costs You 100k In Abuja As A Married Man by Gerrard59(m): 1:22am On Aug 08
stagger:

You should know that a certain status will place a certain financial responsibility on you. Ordinary wedding I attended last year, I spent 570k for flight, hotel and feeding for 3 days. On top the wedding, several relations came to meet me at my table with boatloads of problems. Another 100k left. Some I had to promise to do something later.

E no easy.
I am curious sir, what benefit do you derive as a well-to-do man living in Nigeria?
Re: Everyday Costs You 100k In Abuja As A Married Man by Gerrard59(m): 1:27am On Aug 08
Staywithbina:

Sorry dear but least you know , there are people ordinarily their daily expenses run into 100 of thousand if not millions , you think is e everybody that eat a piece of meat ,where I buy my food a plate is 5700 and this is enugu ,assuming I had 4kids ,times 5700 by 4 and calculate it by 3 square meal ,that’s like 17100 for one person ,by 4 is 68400,only food ,you pay for light ,this people have constant power supply and they have like 4 aircon on with freezers and what have you ,they have workers in the house they feed ,probably he has two cars ,check how much for fueling a car ,a car would cost you like 10k so two will be 20k ,where is the lie there ,this is enugu oooh talk more of Abuja ,you know you should calculate your rent too cos that also burns by daily ,that you pay it in whole doesn’t mean each passing day is not money spent ,okay i didn’t even add the dogs ,just forget it ,even airtime for call and data ,subscription for tv and laptop ,this one’s are the ones I remembered
Don't mind them. Many Nigerians find it hard to grasp what elementary economics is all about. They confuse the standard of living with the cost of living. They believe everyone should spend like them. They forget that increased earnings lead to an increased lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Everyday Costs You 100k In Abuja As A Married Man by 1972xy: 1:39am On Aug 08
100k daily !
What do you expect from the son of treasury looter.?
That money he is spending for women is the money stolen by his father from Kaduna state. People's s money.
#700, 000 / wk
#3 million / month.
House keep .
And , kaduna state government can't pay minimum wage if #70 k a month, since their Treasury had been looted by the former ruler.
Re: Everyday Costs You 100k In Abuja As A Married Man by FireUpNow(m): 1:50am On Aug 08
Courtesy of the disasteriius renewed hope maker. 🤣🤣🤣. Give it to CSU accounting dagbo graduate aka the master strategist
Re: Everyday Costs You 100k In Abuja As A Married Man by MrDoGood(m): 2:22am On Aug 08
WhiteIverson:
100k daily? Wow.
If I see 100k now na to use am guide for a whole year.

You're not in Abuja.
Re: Everyday Costs You 100k In Abuja As A Married Man by 99thEnemy(m): 2:35am On Aug 08
Mrshape:

From your comment there is high possiblity you are eating "mama thank you" if a single person in Benin will require minimum of 12k daily to run feeding and transport let alone a family of 5 children and two parent, with school fees, home lesson fee in Abuja
if school fees per term for a child is 500k private lesson fee per term(4 months) for a child 200k

3.5M for 5 children education fee in four months
Rent monthly 1 million
That's 4 million in four months

Fuel for two cars and one generator 6k each is 18k daily
That's four months (120days) 2.16M

Feeding per individual daily 5K that
is 35K daily for 120 days that's 4.2M

Total from what we have above=3.5+4+2.15+4.2=13.82M
Divide by 4 that 3.7M monthly
Whish is around 120K daily

Let us imagine the family don't cut their hair or make their hair, they don't buy new shoes or sew new clothes, they don't do donations, they don't give age parents money,

For an average family if you do it on average it will be with 70k to 100k daily, let alone the rich family. We are managing in this country just to cut cost of living down
Solution is to stop breeding like rabbits.
Re: Everyday Costs You 100k In Abuja As A Married Man by blackjack21(m): 3:02am On Aug 08
Gerrard59:

I don't understand, do you share/have the same living standard as Bashir?

No. He is talking about the living standards of every married person in Abuja.
Re: Everyday Costs You 100k In Abuja As A Married Man by blackjack21(m): 3:04am On Aug 08
nairamaniac:

If u were a child of a former governor in Nigeria, 100k for urself and family is modest. Even your currupted father would understand.

I’m sure there are peoples spending way more than that in Abuja, but I understand this guy is talking about every married person in Abuja, not just people in his circle.
Re: Everyday Costs You 100k In Abuja As A Married Man by JoeEeL(m): 3:05am On Aug 08
WhiteIverson:
100k daily? Wow.

In other words, ur politicians lives' value is x365 more than urs.

And im sure u didnt deem it fit to protest. Likely u also praise the same politicians. Kudos.
Re: Everyday Costs You 100k In Abuja As A Married Man by MemoriesAndMe: 3:55am On Aug 08
Angelfrost:
100k daily?!! How?!!

You mean every or most married men in Abuja are multi millionaires?!!

Sigh... Why is it so hard for most wives and children of Nigerian politicians to comport themselves, and talk with sense?!!

Na wa o!

The question should be "How many dependants (wives, kids, relatives etc) does he have to cater for daily? So, if they're much, he may actually have to spend that much daily.
Re: Everyday Costs You 100k In Abuja As A Married Man by gnykelly(m): 4:31am On Aug 08
Mrshape:

Rent monthly 1 million

Let us imagine the family don't cut their hair or make their hair, they don't buy new shoes or sew new clothes, they don't do donations, they don't give age parents money,

What exactly do you do for a living maybe we can learn.
Re: Everyday Costs You 100k In Abuja As A Married Man by ellizy(m): 4:43am On Aug 08
EdiskyHarry:
With tinubu in office, we will soon buy a satchet of water 6000 naira.
According to APC online bastards, for tinubu to fix the country, everybody must experience severe hardship, pains, misery, suffering and probably death.
The evil party is not putting death on probability for the poor masses.
They want to reduce the country's population with death as a result of hardship
Re: Everyday Costs You 100k In Abuja As A Married Man by Newton1045: 5:01am On Aug 08
Beloved27:
Now imagine how poor people are coping, and you expect them not to protest

But u can't take a word of an ex governor's son. Especially in a country like Nigeria which is so corrupt.

How many families spend 20k daily.

Abeg let's not follow elrufai who is bent on taking power back to north just after one yr of leaving power
Re: Everyday Costs You 100k In Abuja As A Married Man by Difrent: 5:13am On Aug 08
WhiteIverson:
100k daily? Wow.

But to them with stolen money , it's not up to what they will eat one day.
Re: Everyday Costs You 100k In Abuja As A Married Man by oyeb15: 6:14am On Aug 08
Mrshape:

Rent monthly 1 million

Thanks jare. That foolish guy have low brain. He could only reason about food alone.
Re: Everyday Costs You 100k In Abuja As A Married Man by Abaki5: 6:15am On Aug 08
Angelfrost:

Obviously... But, he should have personalised rather than generalised it.

Some of these people speak insensitively.

Why tell Nigerians in a public forum that something more than the current minimum wage is insufficient for a day?!!

Insensitive and needless... Equally false!
Is good to share experience with the rich foes but unfortunately this one is a son of a looter not is personal hustle money that is why they want to continue to hold power so as to continue to spend recklessly and the masses is paying for it which the end mass result now is hunger
Re: Everyday Costs You 100k In Abuja As A Married Man by Badmashiii: 7:25am On Aug 08
WhiteIverson:
100k daily? Wow.

Bros na lie. 100k in this economy can only last you 3 months tops,I mean absolute tops no matter how frugal you are.
Re: Everyday Costs You 100k In Abuja As A Married Man by 2Radii: 7:33am On Aug 08
seanwilliam:
omo e no easy, I don’t bother calculate what i spend again, what I try to do is finding means to expand my income..

Business is going fine, I don employ outsider, my woman won’t be available for the time being.

Aahh u be big man oh,

I won't do that distribution business for now again joo, I want to go into something unusual but legit.
Re: Everyday Costs You 100k In Abuja As A Married Man by Ikpongiton: 7:39am On Aug 08
Criminal! How much did your father pay civil servants as salary when he was a governor of kaduna state? And now, how much are you paying your domestic staff who are also married men.The son of an hypocrite will be an hypocrite for ever
Re: Everyday Costs You 100k In Abuja As A Married Man by Maobichek: 8:14am On Aug 08
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
If you've been to Abuja before, you'll understand that Abuja is one good for nothing overrated shiit cheesy

Na when I go back then in 2016,na then I know say wahala dey there.......Na night bus I take come back to waffi.....Even my elder sister whom I was living with was shocked at the mode my of japa cheesy

Good morning, it's not always like that, you can plan yourself and still live in Abuja.

I'm not spending 100k per day here though married but things are hard.
Re: Everyday Costs You 100k In Abuja As A Married Man by Okortor: 8:29am On Aug 08
What are you saying? In Lagos here...I spend over 50k daily for my family since this hardship began so Abuja would definitely be higher cos of cost of thing's besides he didn't generalize... Its actually for an average family not a struggling family.
Alliswell248:
Lol

Reduce the lie small.

Are you cooking for the super eagles ?
Re: Everyday Costs You 100k In Abuja As A Married Man by Quebec91(m): 8:34am On Aug 08
cheesy i tell you man
WhiteIverson:
100k daily? Wow.
Re: Everyday Costs You 100k In Abuja As A Married Man by nwirinedu(m): 8:37am On Aug 08
Only because you re from a wealthy family, this does not apply to the average FCt resident.
Re: Everyday Costs You 100k In Abuja As A Married Man by Sorrento: 9:05am On Aug 08
PrinzEleju:
Some families in that same Abuja survive on 100k for 2 weeks
So you expect Bashir, a governor son to be living like an average family?
Re: Everyday Costs You 100k In Abuja As A Married Man by Sorrento: 9:06am On Aug 08
bal4real:

🤣😂
Maybe the guy dey feed his whole village
Where do you live pls, and how much do you spend? I'm genuinely asking, just curious
Re: Everyday Costs You 100k In Abuja As A Married Man by Sorrento: 9:09am On Aug 08
Addme:

You are very right.
He's talking based in his status and taste and same way you are talking based on your status.
An average civil servant or just ordinary company worker living in Abuja will definitely not spend up to that even in a month based on their taste and status.

Please bro.things are hard, don't know if you can help with anything tonight. It will go a long way. Thanks
No family can spend less than #100k in anywhere in Nigeria, family consisting of 3 at least
Re: Everyday Costs You 100k In Abuja As A Married Man by Sorrento: 9:11am On Aug 08
demoBaba:

Even with goat meat and chicken everyday, he can't tell me, he spend 100k on food daily in Abuja. If his family has issues to sort out with the current administration, that's their wahala, he shouldn't scatter the con3 we're managing for the poor.
What post do you hold in the country, cos I don't understand what you mean by con3 we're managing for the poor.
Re: Everyday Costs You 100k In Abuja As A Married Man by Felaincarnated: 10:03am On Aug 08
U dey in schedule?
Reeberry:
You telling us he now full his car tank daily? Na travelling bus?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Do You Think Is Wrong With African Style Of Parenting? / Nnamdi Ogbogu, Missing Person In Lagos (Photos) / Real Reasons People Get Married But Won't Tell Their Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.