Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,366 members, 7,920,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 05:35 AM

Husband Devastated After Discovering Wife He Married As Virgin Slept With 15 Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Devastated After Discovering Wife He Married As Virgin Slept With 15 Men (272 Views)

I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / Man Fall Into Coma After Discovering Wife Owned The House They Rented For 10yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Husband Devastated After Discovering Wife He Married As Virgin Slept With 15 Men by Spectators: 8:16pm On Aug 07
Husband Devastated After Discovering Wife He Married as Virgin Slept With 15 Men (VIDEO)

a man has come forward with a heartbreaking story of his wife's infidelity. The distraught husband, who has chosen to remain anonymous, claims that his wife has slept with 15 different men since they got married and he was the one who disvirgined her.

The man has dragged his wife before Judge Funmi Ashaolu of the Justice Court in Lagos, seeking justice and answers. According to the husband, his wife was being blackmailed by a neighbor with whom she had an affair while being married to him.

The wife, seemingly fed up with the constant demands and threats from the neighbor, decided to confess the truth to her husband. "My wife asked me to swear on the Bible that I would not send her away if she told me the truth, and I did," the man said. "She then opened up to me about the affair she had been having with the neighbor."

When the husband pressed his wife further, she was able to name 15 different men she had slept with since their marriage. The distraught husband said he was devastated by this revelation, feeling betrayed and lied to.

The case is currently being heard in the Justice Court, as the husband seeks to find a resolution to his shattered marriage.

https://spectatorsng.com/husband-devastated-after-discovering-wife-he-married-as-virgin-slept-with-15-men-video/

Re: Husband Devastated After Discovering Wife He Married As Virgin Slept With 15 Men by BeyondCertainty: 8:21pm On Aug 07
Being a virgin isn't a guarantee she won't cheat.

1 Like

Re: Husband Devastated After Discovering Wife He Married As Virgin Slept With 15 Men by Oshin56(m): 9:39pm On Aug 07
Comrade is speechless, but let the madam tell us her own side of the story...

(1) (Reply)

100% Pure Honey / The Word Definition / He Believes In You No Matter What You Did Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.